BY GARNIER

Garnier nutritioniste skin renew serum is gently applied every morning and night to the face and neck. Use alone, or before applying moisturizer. This silky, velvety serum is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. It is oil-free and provides an excellent base for makeup. It is tested by dermatologist for safety and 100 percent oil free.

• Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?2 Answers
Aseel E.
Mississauga
This product is not bad but i feel that i use nothing just like a normal moisture i dont know if i will buy again or not
POBOX1-1676 A.
5721 SW 26 ST West Park FL. 33023 a Nombre de la Asociacion Americana De Agencias
Without a doubt an item that I would buy again I liked the result that left and the price is not high, it is very easy
Pallavi A.
port-louis
Saw a review on this but I didn't try it personally it seems like the perfect product for me.Will try it soon.
Deandra R.
Chaguanas
Good enough product for the price because it was affordable. However it does feel a little oily after a while
Jennifer R.
Good product. I usually like this brand products but definitely this one it's not for me. I will try another.
Motom J.
One of my favrite ganier serum...its soo silky and smell soo soo gud...luv dis product 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Abbie E.
I really like this & it does the job
It's very refreshing too
I love this product a lot
Krysteena L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?