BY GARNIER

Garnier nutritioniste skin renew serum is gently applied every morning and night to the face and neck. Use alone, or before applying moisturizer. This silky, velvety serum is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. It is oil-free and provides an excellent base for makeup. It is tested by dermatologist for safety and 100 percent oil free.

• Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?2 Answers
Marina T.
This product is great, it is non-greasy and it absorbs on your skin, i love the smell, it has a very nice scent kinda like green tea. It makes your skin glow, i only used it for a week and i can already see a difference in my skin clarity and tone. I will buy this product again and again.
Janice H.
Love this product, goes on smooth and not sticky. It has a nice mild smell. It is an affordable price, I purchased it at the local drugstore, I love trying new facial products and this one was definitely worth a try!
Jessica E.
I did not notice any difference with my skin using this as a serum. It smelled lovely, but I saw no results. It does suggest it can be used as a primer, which is probably the only positive thing I have to mention about how it performs, as it does work well enough as one. I didn't have any reactions to this, which usually happens when fragrance is included in the ingredients, so I guess that's another plus.
H B.
This didn't really do anything for my skin as far as I noticed. It was the first time I used it and it didn't really make an impression on me. It absorbed into the skin well but I didn't see any changes on my skin like I would have with other serums.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AB
I heard a lot of good things about this and it is quite pricey for drugstore but i wanted to try it. I bought it from shoppers and i dont really see much changes to my skin other than it being moisturizing
Danielle A.
This product is very hydrating and does the skin well. I find if you use it before you go to sleep it's a better result as it seeps into the skin and the next morning your sling is left glowing and radiant for the rest of the day.
nidia m.
santo domingo
in love with this product cause my skin is always hydrated and healthy. my skin is always smooth and I love the quality of the product.
Laura -.
Dartmouth
I like this serum, when I exfoliating and put it on before bed I wake up with a better feeling face, I find it more smooth and less blemished!
Heydee F.
Love garnier products. Very light on your skin, very nice scents and dont make your face feel oily. You feel fresh after it dries.
Lisa G.
Light and silky moisturizer. Kept skin feeling hydrated with no greasy feeling. No wet face look.great pricing for the product!
Krysteena L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?