BY GARNIER

Garnier nutritioniste skin renew serum is gently applied every morning and night to the face and neck. Use alone, or before applying moisturizer. This silky, velvety serum is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. It is oil-free and provides an excellent base for makeup. It is tested by dermatologist for safety and 100 percent oil free.

• Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?2 Answers
marti d.
I have a serman from them and its lasted me a very long time which is good love how this product smells a goos purchase over all
Misty R.
Chillicothe, OH
This product has proven to be excellent. I moisturized a d rejuvenated my skin with our causing any acne outbreaks. Recommended
Crystal B.
It smells amazing and felt great in my hair I just can't seem to find any serum that can save my hair. I would still recommend.
Dana P.
Ranson, WV
Love love love this serum! I use it every night and I can see the difference in my skin's texture. It helps dimish afe spots!
DanielaC M.
miami
Girl's! !!! You have to try it I promise u, the oil help your hair to look more healthy,  I used because my hair is really dry
Xochi R.
Woodland Hills
Love this, felt like if really had a difference on my face. It wasn't too expensive so I see myself purchasing this again
Emily B.
Denver
Alright for the price and also for the amount amount of product you get. Also good for dry and combination skin types.
Deena N.
Waycross, GA
I purchased this product a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend it to my family and friends.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
It's an okay product, I had a bad reaction to it and my face swelled up. Other than that I think it's a good price
Jerica T.
Gatewood
It's a good product. Really does it's job well. Good price too. I definitely recommend it for a facial cleanser.
Krysteena L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?