BY GARNIER

Garnier nutritioniste skin renew serum is gently applied every morning and night to the face and neck. Use alone, or before applying moisturizer. This silky, velvety serum is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. It is oil-free and provides an excellent base for makeup. It is tested by dermatologist for safety and 100 percent oil free.

• Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?2 Answers
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Serum
It doesn't smell as good as I thought it would. I like how it works tho. I mean it does work but it makes me itch. Nice packaging. It didn't meet my expectations.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
This product helped even my skin tone, but its effectiveness on my fine lines good have been a little better. I love the pump bottle though, I so prefer it to the little jars that just expose all the product to air and light.
Ashley B.
Painesville
Made my face feel really slimy. I didn't like it at all. But that's just me. I think that it didn't the opposite of what it said it was going to be like. I was actually disappointed with the purchase.
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
This is great for a cheaper skin care alternative. I've always enjoyed their products.
I don't use this often, because I rarely have time. But when I do, it's so amazing!
Solangie G.
bronx ny
As soon as I started using this project I fell my skin like becoming knew it was renewing it felt like he was younger he feels softer my skin was simply amazing and he still is because this product is what I call the bomb
Brooke L.
Got a bottle on sale and loved it went back and bought like 10 of them I highly recommend this and would definitely use it again and again and again
Cheri S.
Woodstock, CT
My face feels wonderful after using this! Very simple to use, and that's what I love most about it. The smell is nice and the product is convenient
cindy C.
Monterey Park, CA
I love the scent and it is a very moisturizing lotion for my face. Even though it should be used for day time I mainly use it at night
Wydalis E.
This feels really good on my face. Makes it smooth. Very good product and not that pricey either. You can get it over the counter too.
CC J.
W Sacramento, CA
I'm on the fence about this product. I like the price point. It's reasonably priced. I think it's serviceable but nothing stellar.
Krysteena L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?