BY GARNIER

Garnier nutritioniste skin renew serum is gently applied every morning and night to the face and neck. Use alone, or before applying moisturizer. This silky, velvety serum is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. It is oil-free and provides an excellent base for makeup. It is tested by dermatologist for safety and 100 percent oil free.

• Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?2 Answers
Joan  K.
Dix Hills , NY
Garner products in general are super impressive. There is so much to choose from it can be confusing is the reason for 4 stars. Sold at drug stores there is no one to chat to about what your needs are so it's some guesswork. For the most part any product would be useful to anyone. Also if you save your receipt you can return if it's not for you. Work experimenting with the brand tho.
Cher B.
Hereford, AZ
Saw a definitely difference in skin after using for a few short months. Have been using the product for over 3 years now and helps to keep skin color maintained and helps smooth out dark spots and color from pimples and acne when they do pop up. I'd recommend to anyone even if skin acne isn't an issue. I put it on as the last thing after I wash my face.
carol n.
Spartanburg
Garnier not only makes great shampoos and conditioners,they now make a great skin serum. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Serum is one of the best I have used. I started with 3 sample packets and was so impressed I now purchase it on a regular basis. The fragrance is nice and it leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh.Great price for the results.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I bought it in CVS, it is very hydrating and it feels light on your skin, I feel like it works even better if your use other garnier products, I like the fragance, it is very light and it has a good value. I can recommend this product if your skin does not have extra needs.
Verenise B.
La Habra
I got recommendations to use this product through a friend so I bought it right away but as soon as I applied it, it felt like water on my skin and dried up instantly. Didn’t really do much of a difference my face was still somewhat dry and I wanted at least some moisture lock.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
I have tried many serums that were too expensive for the amount of product or it was just a bunch of junk. What I like about Garnier is that it's sold in stores, easy to access and you can afford the entire line for the amount you would spend on one dcpartment store product!
Paige J.
Casper, WY
I am in love with this! I am 10 years older than my baby brother and he looks more my age than I do. I never go without it. And my guy loves the way it smells on me, he's always rubbing against my face to feel my soft skin and enjoy the scent.
Jacqueline L.
Aiken , SC
Could not wait to try this product! It smells amazing and feels so good on skin first time using a serum but so effective it met all my expectations made my face feel so smooth would definitely repurchase
Amberlee S.
Decatur
Really love this lotion. It moisturizes without feeling oily, whether its on overnight or under my foundation. I feel like it has helped my skin tone become more even and made my skin brighter.
Kayla C.
Sunrise, FL
I love Garnier and I love the product. But, to be honest I think it's just a placebo effect. My skin is definitely softer, but I don't see much difference otherwise. Would I buy it again for the softness though? YESSS
Krysteena L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can i buy it and how does it feel on the skin?