BY GARNIER

Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Moisture Lotion was launched by the design house of Garnier. It is recommended for normal skin.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Magnesium PCA, Mica, Zinc PCA, Sodium PCA, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Carbomer, Ceteth 10, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, Laureth 4, Laureth 7, Lauroyl Lysine, Myristyl Alcohol, PEG 100 Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Polycaprolactone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Lauren E.
Made me break out! I really wanted to like this but I wasn't able to use it, had huge zits after using. It was inexpensive and smelled really nice and overall if my skin wasn't so sensitive I would have continued using. It was lightweight but still moisturizing.
Emily C.
Fairfield
I tried this product after a friend told me about it. I love how nice and smooth it makes my skin feel. I have a hard time finding products for my face that don't leave it feeling greasy and oily. With just one pump my face is ready for a day with or without makeup. The only slight negative of the product is that it has the smell of sunscreen, but it doesn't bother me much. The price for a bottle is very reasonable. I am so glad I was introduced to this product. I use it everyday.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Love this moisturizer! I have been using it for a long time and the scent is so fresh and nice. It leaves you feeling moisturized without feeling oily. It goes on light and does a great job. I have been using this for years and I am very satisfied with the results. All of my friends and family use it as well and it is so popular, sometimes I have to go digging to find it when I run out.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
This was too heavily scented and caused my skin to become irritated and break out. I do not have sensitive or acne prone skin so this was a bit alarming. All irritation disappeared after a few days of discontinuing the use of this moisturizer.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I love Nurtitioniste skin renew daily regenerating moisture lotion by Garnier for unisex. It leaves my skin feel smooth, healthy and beautiful. The scent is soft so men can feel comfortable using it as well. I rate it a 5 star!
Dani S.
This is a good lightweight moisturizing lotion that I often use after the shower when my face feels very dried out due to the heat. It doesn't break my sensitive skin out unless I layer the product on too thick, but luckily I only need a thin layer to produce the desired effects.
Jessie F.
Waterford, NY
This is a great product. I have naturally curly hair and the product is perfect for right outta the shower. You do not need much of the product, just a dab will do. Run it all through your hair and don't do anything else. It's that easy. Also smells great!
wendy m.
I love these product very good and it works very well on me I just love the way it works and smells really good and it last long that's why I love it and you could find these in any local stores in your area you most try it out if you haven't.
Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
This product was a bit greasy to me and left my hair matted to the other hairs! But I still liked it just would wear it before bed to help make it more slick for next day then wash it cause it seems to still help even after a wash!
Maggie k.
I saw no change in my skin from using this product. And it was difficult to work with which is unusual for a face cream. But when I tried to run this product in it would pull up on my face it was an unpleasant experience and I threw it out.
ashtyn C.
Does this work well on oily skin?