Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Jacki E.Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Isabel K.Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Stacy A.

BY GARNIER

Chelsea R.
Bangor
I used this cream for about two weeks. First, it smells amazing!  It's a good value compared to other eye creams on the market. However, it's still a pretty small tube. I picked it up from my local CVS. Probably wouldn't purchase again because I didn't notice much difference. The only thing good about it was the smell.
Penny W.
Columbia
It did make my skin feel smoother but it just didn't do what I was hoping for, I am not a young woman but not old either... I just need a product for a woman in my 40's I feel this would work good for a younger lady, just didn't help me...
Tanzina H.
Portland, OR
This particular cream is an old favourite of mine, but it can be hard to find on the high street and supermarkets, so I was delighted to be offered it to review.
Its consistency is quite light for an eye cream and fairly liquid - it rubs in very easily, without dragging the skin. The slant topped tube lid made me wonder if it had been relaunched with a slanted silicone top, but this isn't the case. It's a standard narrow tube nozzle which makes it easy to dispense economically.

I've never experienced any irritation from this cream. It doesn't have SPF, but in my experience products that do can cause some eye irritation.

I prefer eye creams in tubes as they are more hygenic to dispense than those in open jars. Whilst this cream is in a very long and narrow tube, cutting it open with scissors to dispense the last scraps when it is empty is easily done.

As for the results, I like to feel that it has helped to hold the effects of time at bay for some years. As well as using it in the eye area, I also use it around my mouth to deal with the fine lines there.
Inma G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usé esta crema por un tiempo cuando estaba de exámenes, lo cierto es que pasaba muchas horas frente a los libros y mi ordenador, eso hizo y provocó que mis ojos se vieran cansados, hinchados y con demasiadas ojeras durante días y días. Un día descubrí en la zona de Garnier esta crema, lo cierto es que es como una especie de serum.
A los 2/3 días noté un cambio realment grande, mis ojos se veía como nuevos, como si hubiese dormido 10 horas al menos, lo cierto es que me encantó y cuando noto que mis ojos están demasiado cansados, la uso.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System For Skin Type 3 this product could not be any better. It takes very little and it goes a long way. It keeps my skin look fresh and healthy. When I first bought it, I was hesitant due to the price. However, it is actually a good price when you realize that it lasts a while.
Alyssa S.
Forrest City, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure how i feel about this product its smooth and light weight i like the way it makes my eyes feel but i never really see a difference which is disappointing another thing i dont care for is its slightly over priced for a drug store brand other wise i like the way it feels on my skin.
Devon O.
Irvine, CA
This was one of the first anti-aging products I've ever used, and I loved it! Felt like it tightened my undereye area, especially after nights of limited sleep. Considering I wasn't trying to combat any aggressive signs of aging, this is a good value for anyone just trying to be proactive with their skin care. Make sure not to put on too much, because it could potentially dry out your skin.
Freesia K.
Eau Claire, WI
Sometimes I get dark circles under my eyes... I'm a college student what do you expect? I've used color-correcting concealer but it wasn't fixing the problem. I found this on clearance at Walmart and decided to give it a chance. It definitely reduced puffiness, but overall didn't effect the color under my eyes.
Luz G.
Chicopee, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing!!! I have been using this garnier eye cream for a few years now. It help moisturize my under eye area while it brightens and depuffs that area. It has a little bit of a tint to it I notice when I apply it. But then turn clear. I truly enjoy this. I also use this on my clients. This is a must have. Love love love it!
Carol S.
Oakdale, CT
I used the product as directed and didn't feel it gave me the results I was looking for. I purchased the item at CVS. I only purchased the product once. Disappointing. It felt good on my skin Just didn't work like I thought it would.