BY GARNIER

Mariejane B.
Eastman
Garnier products have been disappointing for me, there products smell good but the quality is mostlyvoily and possibly causes me to break out even though its gentle they are loaded with chemicals I found I was sensitive to.I wouldn't buy it again.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
This stuff is GOLD! This one is actually my favorite eye cream! It helps with the tired eye look, which I have a lot! Gentle product for sure and the packaging is nice and convenient! I’d highly recommend!
Rachael C.
Picayune
I would rate Kanye everything A5 the hair dye the moisturizer everything I've been using this product in particular since I was a teenager I still use it when I come across it in the store and I have the money to purchase it
Gabrielle D.
Shippenville
For a drug store product it does seem to help with dark circles and the tired look! Packaging is okay, it is drugstore brand so nothing to fancy. I bought mine at my local Walmart.
Shaina P.
Tampa
 I absolutely love Garnier products! They may not be too expensive and sold at high-end retail stores however the quality of all of these creams not only for the face but for the hair and under eyes are absolutely awesome! From the light Wait cream to the serums to the fresh smell, I think Garnier products work wonders and I have been using them for years!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This was not very impressive to me. I did not like the smell and it was very thin and somewhat runny. I used it for a few weeks and no, I did not notice my dark spots fading.
Sarah S.
Madison, WI
This made my skin turn red and burn! I’m not sure what was in it but it didn’t react well to my skin. Good price and I like the claims but not a good fit for me.
marie b.
I use this every night before bed and it really helps to make my under eye and eye lid area super moisturized. Goes on very smooth and gentle, which is good because the eye area is very sensitive and it’s a really good price
Andrea G.
Visalia, CA
This may work if you are consistent with it. I seen a bit of a difference but didn’t stick with it. I am bad at getting a facial routine doen. My new goal for 2018 lol! It is expensive. But I am sure it is worth it!