Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Stacy A.Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Isabel K.Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce uploaded by Jacki E.

BY GARNIER

Olivia R.
Olivia R.
I got this once after having wrinkles/laugh lines under my eyes. I thought it would make them disapper however i was wrong. It seeemed as if it made them appear more. I never repurchased and wouldn't recommend. However i would recommend laying as flat as you can tolerate on your back to sleep, an adequate amount of sleep, water and good nutrition. You can also put tea bags under your eyes for 15-20min as you lay flat
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This product didn't work as well as other product I have tried also it may my eyes look puffy and I hate to give that review but it's one of the first that garnier made that I just didn't think was one of my top favs but garnier does make awesome products and what don't work for one person might be awesome for another every body has different skin and it's important to be coffer table in your own skin!!!
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
I wanted to try this because I'm not old (24) and I don't notice anything when I used anti aging. This worked alright. I definitely liked that it was something I could use but I didn't notice a big enough difference to repurchase. The formula feels nice and it had a good smell. It felt nice on my skin. No irritation or anything.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Garnier skin renew eye cream good for any one who want to look refresh and gentle on the eye with a none greasy texture it exceeded my expectation compare to high end my firts time i tried now i cant stop i will recommed this to a friend and family who really wants to make a change in there appearance and look younger.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I first bought this product when I was in my mid-twenties and I noticed immediately that it was a quality product. It gets the job done it's in a convenient packaging, it's not overpriced and it's gentle on my skin. I have used most of the Garnier line and have never had any reactions. Good product. Highly recommend!!
Chalia E.
Chalia E.
Templeton, MA
I prefer a thicker cream than this, but for how lightweight this product is it did okay. You definitely won't see immediate results but it feels great. The product is cooling and hydrating. You can buy it at any target, Walmart, cvs. Almost any drugstore really. I would go with a thicker cream next time.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
I bought this at Target the other day because I always have super puffy, red, tired eyes with dark circles under them and wanted to give this a chance. I got to say this actually helped me soooo much!! It had no smell but it did help make my eyes look awake. It stung a bit but not enough for it to hurt.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I only gave this 3 stars because i rarely ever see a difference maybe i need longer use so I'm still hopeful . i bought this at a boreal warehouse sale and thought id give it a whirl esp since my eyes need the help. this is not a product I would recommend to anyone looking for an under eye moisturizer
Kerry C.
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
This cream feels good and refreshing as I apply it. It is gentle and the skin around my eyes is exceptionally sensitive - no stinging or problems. I'm not sure if it really made a difference to how refreshed my eyes look; however I will keep using it simply for the gentleness and refreshing feeling.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
North Las Vegas, NV
Bueno este producto lo trate ya hace algun tiempo, la verdad no senti que me alla ayudado o tal vez es que no lo aplique bien o que necesitaba mas tiempo para ver resultados la verdad no se en que consistio
Me gustaria gratarlo nuevamente y para saver si es que me equivoque con este producto