Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream uploaded by Lisa M.Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream uploaded by Stacy A.Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream uploaded by Isabel K.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew is our first anti-sun damage daily eye cream with a unique combination of "skin-nutrients" and 2x the vitamin C.  With boosted regenerating power, it effectively helps reduce the look of sun damage around the eye area.

Luanne S.
Saddle Brook , NJ
This was one of the first skin care products I tried from Garnier. I still use it to this day, I don't remember exactly when I first tried it but it's been a few years. I love how quickly it absorbes and how light weight it is. I use it alone and under makeup. My concealer always looks great and no creasing! Wooop Wooop
Mariejane B.
Eastman
Garnier products have been disappointing for me, there products smell good but the quality is mostlyvoily and possibly causes me to break out even though its gentle they are loaded with chemicals I found I was sensitive to.I wouldn't buy it again.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
Great product! I really love this eye cream it makes my skin feel so nourished after and I enjoy the smell of this product as well, it is definitely affordable and can be found at your local beauty store like ulta or Sephora or even target sometimes too. This is very affordable!!!
Caroline W.
Raleigh
I was less than thrilled with this eye cream because of the lack of results I saw in my dark circles under my eyes. I wouldn’t recommend and wouldn’t buy again, but I’ll at least finish using what’s left in the tube!
Hal L.
Marquette
I thought this product was smooth and all but I don’t think it necessarily worked well. It was my first time getting it and maybe I’ll get it again I’m not sure! I think it should be a little better for what it says.
Marie S.
Murrieta
I could really see a difference after using this product. My undereyes were less puffy and even looked brighter. Granier products are well priced and affordable. Especially for the price range, it is a very effective product that I would recommend to others.
Gabrielle D.
Shippenville, PA
For a drug store product it does seem to help with dark circles and the tired look! Packaging is okay, it is drugstore brand so nothing to fancy. I bought mine at my local Walmart.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Shaina P.
Tampa
 I absolutely love Garnier products! They may not be too expensive and sold at high-end retail stores however the quality of all of these creams not only for the face but for the hair and under eyes are absolutely awesome! From the light Wait cream to the serums to the fresh smell, I think Garnier products work wonders and I have been using them for years!