BY GARNIER

Daily moisturizer fades discolorations for even skin tone: dark spots. age spots. acne marks. clinically effective Vitamin C. new. Formulation Facts. dermatologists tested for safety. non comedogenic - won t clog pores. gentle to skin <. see more...

• How long till u see results? Does this go under moisturizer ? Can i...1 Answers
  • I used this for a few months on a dark spot &amp;...Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for something to help with my dark spots. I've be...1 Answers
Karen n.
Karen n.
Pasadena, CA
Over the years I gave myself some acne scars. I've tried several different products to try to get rid of them, but I always failed to follow trough with the products because they would usually consist of various steps. This one however, only consist of one! You use it twice a day, and the formula is light, and smells great like any other Garnier product. I have been using it for three weeks now, and I can honestly say I have noticed my scars fading, like any other product, you have to be consistent and use it daily in order to achieve results. I recommend this for anyone with normal scarring. Darker scarring might take a bit longer to notice any difference. But so far, it has worked fine for me.
Cathyna T.
Cathyna T.
Brooklyn, OH
When reading the product, I saw that this product could correct my dark spots (such as my dark bags) and work as a moisturizer at the same time since it tells you to apply it on your face and neck. After a week of usage, my skin did not feel moisturized but drier, and when using this in the day it will later grab onto your skin. When I say grabbing onto my skin, I mean that the lotion dries and stays on your face until you rub it off, getting flaky lotion stuff on your hands. It also did not seem to have any impact on my dark spots or bags after a month of usage on only those areas after it didn't work on my skin.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some acne scarring on my cheeks and jaw, so I picked this up to see if it would help. When I put it on, it stung a little bit, but not too much. It feels greasy, so I only use it at night, not during the day. I tried once and my makeup wouldn't stay on with it underneath. I've been using it for a few weeks and haven't seen a dramatic improvement, but my marks do look a little lighter. It's not the best, but for the price it does its job.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Review for: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, 1.7 fl oz
I used this product religiously for months with no change to my dark spots on my temple. The product may stain your pillows or clothes of it get on them but washes out without a problem. While this dark spot corrector didn't fix my dark spots I did notice that the deep lines on my forehead were less visible! It also smells great. Whenever someone hugs me after I apply it they also comment that I smell good!
Misty K.
Misty K.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this product twice a day, every morning and night for a couple of months. After a few months I don't see any change to the sun damaged spots on my face. However it does whiten your face as a whole. I also noticed some lumps on my face. It might be a reaction from the formula. I think it clogs the pores which is not good. I would not buy this product again.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Round Lake, IL
I purchased this one after I spent $50 on a similar product from clinique and couldn't justify spending that much again. this works well takes a while of course but I loved it. i only gave it 4 stars because it does smell terrible I didn't mind but my boyfriend hated it. i started buying the walmart version of this because I'm just cheap :)
Shivani G.
Shivani G.
Troy, NY
This is one of the best products that I have ever bought! A few months ago I woke up with a cut on my face which quickly turned into a scar. Within 4 days of using this on that spot it was noticeably lighter and has made my skin look better overall! I am going to keep this stocked in my bathroom in case something like this happens again!
Yuliya L.
Yuliya L.
san diego, CA
I'm absolutely in love with this product! I usually don't buy this brand, but received it on a sample and fell in love over night!! it definitely lightened up my acne scars and made my skin feel super soft and smooth THE VERY NEXT MORNING!! I know it's not a miracle cream, but it does work! you have to keep on using it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Wixom, MI
I did not like this product. It felt gross on my skin, almost like thinned out glue, and smelled slightly off as well. I tried using it for a month or two and instead of helping diminish my discoloration from hyperpigmentation, it just created more nasty break outs that led to more dark spots.
Beba M.
Beba M.
I've been using this product now for 2 weeks and my under eyes are now looking better! I used to have them a little dark for being on stress and tired! Now I can really say I am happy with this product and for me is totally worth it also for the price is great
Tonji B.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone use this product with the overnight peel? Or just alone?
Annii V.
Annii V.
I somewhat struggling with my face. I've had a lot of acne in the past and I've always been a squeezer gross I know. But due to the fact that I do I have all these dark acne scars. I tried the Garner skin renew dark spot collector for a whole year now and nothing has changed. initially I chose this because it was cheapiish, but I honestly just need real results regardless of price. does anyone know of a truly affective dark spot removal treatment? price and possibly where to buy?
Yadira C.
Yadira C.
West Covina, CA
I've been looking for something to help with my dark spots. I've been doing some research and this Garnier dark spot corrector has been one that's been popping up a lot in my search. Does this product really work? How long did it take to see results? What are the pros and cons to this product?
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Does this work and if so how long does it take before there are noticeable results?
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I was pregnant , I developed a few dark areas on my face . I thought maybe after I had my baby and stopped breastfeeding the dark spots would fade . They haven't ! Would this product benefit me or is it more for age spots ?