Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Awakening Face Massager

A mild daily face massager to stimulate micro-circulation. Helps immediately brighten & refresh skin. Remarkably minimizes signs of aging including dullness, fatigue & fine lines. Recovers a healthy & energetic complexion. Allergy- & dermatologist-tested

Is this better to apply cold?
Start your review of Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Awakening Face Massager!
How would you rate this product?
Cottontown
Loved the sensation of my face being scrubbed just right--not too harsh, not too light, just right. However I felt it dried my face out quite a bit. Even though my face felt clean after using, the balance of cleansing and moisturizing just wasn't there for me.
Beaumont, MS
Love using this in the morning, especially on days when I can't seem to get myself ready. It helps to wake me up and get me ready for the day. It feels like I'm spending every morning in the spa and letting myself getting pampered before I start my busy day.
Kissimmee, FL
This product works very well for my skin and leaves it feeling soft and refreshed. It is very gentle on the skin while still proving to be effective. I picked it up on a quick run to Walmart and was pleasantly surprised with the product. I liked it so much I bought one for my boyfriend to try too.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This face wash is simply amazing! It smells so nice and makes my skin feel so, so soft and rejuvenated! The added bonus of the massager, makes such a big difference in it's ability to gently scrub away impurities without being too harsh on my skin.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this product. It comes with a roller ball for easy application. Has a light fragrance that smells amazing. I really loves the one with caffeine in it because it woke up my eyes, but I cant find it anymore. I would reccomend it too anyone with allergies or aging under eyes.
Davenport, FL
This was nice for the fact that it was very cooling on my face and I guess it helped waken it up. But I don't really feel like it did anything apart from that. It was very moisturizing which was nice but I don't think I'll repurchase it.
Newport , OR
This gave me a cooling sensation which I enjoyed but it also left a greasy feeling which had to be washed away. I got this at my local Walmart and many people recommended this for dark circles seeing as I'm a full time college student.
Lewisburg
Great product! Feels amazing on your face. Definitely not disappointed. Bought at Walmart locally. It definitely met my expectations. Packaging is very nice also. Will definitely be buying again. I recommend this to all my friends.
Cleveland, TN
I love the smell of this and the fact that it rolls on. Its quick apply. Really soft bright radiant skin. Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Aberdeen , MD
Love how it helps with the dark circles under my eyes. It's a little sticky at first but once you use it multiple times it's okay. Price is decent and I'm able to carry wherever I go if need be. Its gentle to the skin. I recommend to others getting this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...