Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Awakening Face Massager uploaded by Marian M.

BY GARNIER

A mild daily face massager to stimulate micro-circulation. Helps immediately brighten & refresh skin. Remarkably minimizes signs of aging including dullness, fatigue & fine lines. Recovers a healthy & energetic complexion. Allergy- & dermatologist-tested

Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
Love this product! I started using this about a week ago and I'm in love! It works so well as a makeup primer. It for sure makes my skin feel more awake and healthier and makes my makeup look kind of glowy, which I love!
Devan S.
Fayetteville, GA
I used this for only a short time because of the tendency to make my face very oily. The price was decent though and I am sure it would work much better on different skin types. I would not purchase this again.
Stephanie  S.
Calexico, CA
Whenever I've had a rough night, this is the first thing I grab in the morning. It's effective at brightening the undereye and slightly removes puffiness. In conjunction with my other go-to products, it keeps me looking bright eyed and awake.
Mallory M.
Hoover
I love love love love this product!! I can already tell a difference in my skin and it’s so nice. Its a tad pricey, but totally worth it. I use it time and time again and would recommend so much!! I love it.
Marian M.
miami, FL
For being around as long as it has, I am surprised there aren't more reviews. I have used this for years, and though I do not use everyday, it works well every time.

I use this in the summer more than the winter and usually at night before I go to bed. It is very lightweight and sinks right into my skin (and I don't wake up to a greasy pillow case or skin). A light roll of this stuff with a little eye product and I'm set. I will agree with other reviewers that this stuff can be kind of a mess to use. I have found when it is halfway gone and under it works the best. My trick for not ending up with way too much dispensing is to tip upside WITH THE LID ON briefly before using.

Once you use this a few times, you can tell from looking at the roller ball if there's too much on there. I also try to hold this as vertically as possible with the roller ball toward the ceiling when actually applying in upward strokes. I know it sounds weird but if you go above perpendicular to your face, you will end up with it everywhere. I bought this over a year ago and have yet to use the whole thing (granted, I use about once every other day and SPARINGLY).

It also works great as a primer under foundation etc. when applied with a light hand. The smell is okay; it doesn't linger. There is a sliiight tint and iridescence to this but it blends right into your skin. If anything, I look a little more "dewy" right after application. The packaging could be better and the price lower but it does everything I want it to so I will repurchase when I run out
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I have used this product a couple times and from what I see, it works. It does help with under-eye bags and dark circles, but it leaves my under-eyes with a burning sensation. The burning sensation is unpleasant, but only lasts for a minute or less.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I recieved a free sample of this face massager by Garnier I loved it my skin felt so smooth and clean I loved this and it smells great would use this product again would recommend to everyone .
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL
My mom bought me this to help give my skin back the youthful look it should have! I enjoy the feel of using it and it helps make my skin feel more alive. Its gentle on my sensitive skin which is extremely needed and I can find this product at all my local stores!
Kerri G.
Cottontown
Loved the sensation of my face being scrubbed just right--not too harsh, not too light, just right. However I felt it dried my face out quite a bit. Even though my face felt clean after using, the balance of cleansing and moisturizing just wasn't there for me.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Love using this in the morning, especially on days when I can't seem to get myself ready. It helps to wake me up and get me ready for the day. It feels like I'm spending every morning in the spa and letting myself getting pampered before I start my busy day.