Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream SPF15 (2 Pack) uploaded by Mary R.

BY GARNIER #58 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelent product to protect skin from sun damage. Treats, protects and gives that fresh feeling. Skin absorbs product fast and results can be seen in the first weeks. Highly recommend this product. My must have product for everyday use !
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a a great daily eye cream. I notice visible results after only a few days of application. It was easy to purchase and easy to apply. The packaging was cute and appealing. I would recommend this to any of my friends.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Zoe T.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put a thick layer under my eyes before bed so that it can do is magic throughout the night and i wake up refreshed! My underwear look extremely juicy and not puffed up at all.
Crystal H.
Rydal
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was just ok. I didn’t like the smell of the product and left my skin feeling kind of oily. I didn’t see any improvements when I used it.. not one I would recomend
eni m.
Santa Clarita , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the added SPF in this eye product! My skin is so fair and sensitive. If I put the regular sunscreen under my eyes, they always water from them. But I haven’t have any issues with this one.
alyssa o.
I thought this cream was super hydrating and helped with the dryness and fine lines i experience around my eyes, and for a great price. I love that it also has an spf in it that didnt clog my pores or make me feel greasy. Would purchase this product again!
Jessica G.
Palmyra, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice eye cream, with a pleasant smell. It's a very affordable option. I usually purchase it from Wal-Mart. Very good value. I would repurchase it. Gentle enough to use twice a day. I would like to try more from this line. I highly recommend it.
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Yaceleen P.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product! I bought it at Target! Works really great on my sensitive skin and goes great with my color! Applies on great and helps my skin & smells amazing! Will be buying more! Definitely recommend (:
Richele D.