Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream uploaded by Liv D.Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream uploaded by Mary R.

BY GARNIER

The Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage helps to diminish the damage caused to the skin by prolonged exposure to the sun. As per the makers, this Garnier SPF 15 Eye Cream helps to prevent future signs of aging. Enriched with 2X Vitamin C, this Garnier anti-aging cream powers your skin's cell renewal system and minimizes the appearance of sun spots and fine lines around the eye area. . This Garnier SPF 15 Eye Cream is also incorporated with Magnesium which energizes and hydrates the surface area and keeps it moisturized. In addition, the sunscreen in this Garnier anti-aging cream provides protection from severe exposure to sun and future damage. You can apply the Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage prior to sun exposure for effective protection and for brighter looking eyes.

Buy on Amazon
Lily Y.
Walled Lake
I believe it works. Its sort of like sunscreen for your around-the-eyes area. Its a bit pricey but I’m sure you can find it for a great low price anywhere. I believe it is effective because my eyes haven’t gotten their natural raccoon makeover in the summer. It is not a bleacher, however.
Kristen S.
Dallas
I have tried several different products from this line only to see my money being wasted. Maybe it's just my skin type but as for their products it only makes things worse. It has broke my skin out multiple different times and always seems to leave my pores clogged worse than before.
Alexandra E.
Austin, TX
This product is wonders. Wish i still have it. My face is untone and kinda try in some areas. Well when i used this for the first 5 days i felt and seen a difference. My face was more even out with color and not so dry or oily. Felt like baby skin again.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Excelent product to protect skin from sun damage. Treats, protects and gives that fresh feeling. Skin absorbs product fast and results can be seen in the first weeks. Highly recommend this product. My must have product for everyday use !
Celeste T.
This eye cream really gets into the parts you desire and helps with help covering dark under eyes. This product is very gentle and is really effective on the skin but not on all skin types. The product has a great value for the  pricing. Lastly, I really do recommend this product to others.
Tatyannah R.
Milwaukee, WI
New to the product so far I like it but still unsure if I love it yet. Can’t complain about price it’s decent. Hopefully keeps helping me and I well review again with updated results
Daniela l.
N Miami Beach, FL
Muy buen producto a primera vista se ve que no ayuda pero cuando lo pruebas quedas enamorado, su aplicación es apropiada y la contextura del producto es la correcta, si ayuda mucho con la disminución de arrugas en la parte de los ojos, y es excelente muy recomendado.
Amara B.
Lancaster , CA
With summer approaching fast, i highly recommend you give this product a try if you plan on spending some time at the beach. It was super effective in preventing sun damage to the surface of my skin and Its been a staple summertime product for me the last 2 years
Brianna S.
Liverpool, NY
I really do like this eye Cream, but as years have gone on there much better alternatives. This met my expectations but it leaves a weird texture under your eyes when it dries. I didn’t really see much difference but I’ve also discovered better alternatives.
65129 /.
palmdale
Product always helped when my eye-lids would be dry or sunburnt and pealing,which was very painful if I were to rub my eyes,it was very gentle on my skin.No complaints .
Richele D.