Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream uploaded by Liv D.Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Eye Cream uploaded by Mary R.

BY GARNIER

The Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage helps to diminish the damage caused to the skin by prolonged exposure to the sun. As per the makers, this Garnier SPF 15 Eye Cream helps to prevent future signs of aging. Enriched with 2X Vitamin C, this Garnier anti-aging cream powers your skin's cell renewal system and minimizes the appearance of sun spots and fine lines around the eye area. . This Garnier SPF 15 Eye Cream is also incorporated with Magnesium which energizes and hydrates the surface area and keeps it moisturized. In addition, the sunscreen in this Garnier anti-aging cream provides protection from severe exposure to sun and future damage. You can apply the Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage prior to sun exposure for effective protection and for brighter looking eyes.

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra E.
Austin, TX
This product is wonders. Wish i still have it. My face is untone and kinda try in some areas. Well when i used this for the first 5 days i felt and seen a difference. My face was more even out with color and not so dry or oily. Felt like baby skin again.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
Excelent product to protect skin from sun damage. Treats, protects and gives that fresh feeling. Skin absorbs product fast and results can be seen in the first weeks. Highly recommend this product. My must have product for everyday use !
Celeste T.
This eye cream really gets into the parts you desire and helps with help covering dark under eyes. This product is very gentle and is really effective on the skin but not on all skin types. The product has a great value for the  pricing. Lastly, I really do recommend this product to others.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
New to the product so far I like it but still unsure if I love it yet. Can’t complain about price it’s decent. Hopefully keeps helping me and I well review again with updated results
Daniela l.
Miami , FL
Muy buen producto a primera vista se ve que no ayuda pero cuando lo pruebas quedas enamorado, su aplicación es apropiada y la contextura del producto es la correcta, si ayuda mucho con la disminución de arrugas en la parte de los ojos, y es excelente muy recomendado.
Allison H.
Garnier is a great company and I love the products they make! I liked this and it did meet my expectations. This was my first time trying this product and I do not think I will purchase it again. Something I tried once and then that’s about it.
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Este producto se ve que es de muy buena calidad me gustaría usarlo a ver qué tal me va con el, no he tenido la oportunidad de comprarlo.. espero en algún momento tener una de estas, si me mandan una muestra seria de mi agrado..
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
This a a great daily eye cream. I notice visible results after only a few days of application. It was easy to purchase and easy to apply. The packaging was cute and appealing. I would recommend this to any of my friends.
Loretta Y.
The hardest part for me about this product was getting used to using it ahead of time of leaving the house. It did help keep my eyes and the top of my checks from the extreme heat.
Crystal H.
Rydal, GA
This was just ok. I didn’t like the smell of the product and left my skin feeling kind of oily. I didn’t see any improvements when I used it.. not one I would recomend
Richele D.