BY GARNIER #56 in Face Scrubs

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-pure Microbead Cream Scrub Oil-free Facial Scrubs. Pack of 5 1 Fl Oz Each. Total of 5 Oz Product Description Polishes away dullness, leaving skin smooth & pure Vitamin B5 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
Facial scrubs are m favorite face products. This one especially leaves skin feeling fresh, and it is constantly at an affordable price range. One down side side is that my skin feels a little dry afterwards, but lotion always fixed this problem right up. I would recommend trying this product at least once!
Katey M.
Charleston , WV
Pretty good stuff I wouldn't say it's number one. I bought it at ride aid if I'm not mistaking. It's pretty gentle stuff the value of it isn't too bad either There's room for improvement. It doesn't clean my pores like I'd hope.
Denise R.
I have used this product for over a year and will continue to use this facial scrub it smells great not expensive & the micro beads are good. It leaves my face feeling very squeaky clean.I use a small dollop to wash my face, neck, ears, and then use what's left to scrub my hands and elbows. It softens the rough areas so pricey moisturizers and lotions soak in easier and are more effective. Since the scrub makes my other products work better, I consider this a true bargain that accomplishes more than advertised. Would recommend this product and will buy again!
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
I have to say that I didn't completely hate it, but I also wasn't complete in love with it either. I was super excited to try this product, as I've never used it before, and I wasn't all too thrilled with it. It made my face a thousand times oiler than it was before it was applied, so sadly I cannot recommend this.
Perla F.
Chicago
This cleans your face so well... makes ur skin gets so smooth....I only use it at night ..I don't really have a lot of time to wash my face in the morning....but at night when I get home from work I love to take off my make up and wash my face ..... it's like my skin can breath again..:)
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I did not like this scrub at all. It seemed to  work for the first few times I  used it but after awhile it stopped  working and it left my face feeling like I used sandpaper. The beads were very rough and harsh on my face and I ended up breaking out from this product. I'm not sure why but I ended up getting a rash on my face from it.
Tegan W.
This product definitely helped keep my hair soft. I have really thick hair and I could actually brush through it after using this. One thing that is a little annoying is it made my hair more greasy faster. Also very helpful for dandruff. Do recommend if you have a dry scalp.
Shaylla S.
Wardsville, MO
This feels amazing on my face. I can always feel it doing its job, and its gentle too! My face is so smooth after I use this. It meet all of my expectations. It can be used in the morning or at night. It doesn't matter! One thing it can work on is a better smell.
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
Made my face feel really clean, smooth/soft, nice and took the oil away, nice packaging, pricey but worth it, I would buy the product again it is effective and I would recommend the product to others too.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
We love anything with microbeads in them! I feel as if they really absorb into the face and work! I've never had any problems with their products! This is a very light product and one of my favorites