BY GARNIER #81 in Face Scrubs

Oil-free (99.8% oil-free). Polishes away dullness, leaving skin smooth & pure. Vitamin B5. Green leaf extract. Vitamin E. Scrub with purifying dermatological-nutrients (Ingredient complexes developed exclusively by Garnier to work on skin's outer layer) polishes away dullness, leaving skin smooth and pure.

How is it different? Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure is our 1st microbead scrub, with a unique combination of dermatological-nutrients that gently exfoliates and detoxifies surface-cells. Dermatological-Nutrients Facts: Nutri-Pure with: vitamin E + grape extract - anti-oxidant to help detoxify; vitamin B5 - infuses skin with moisture, to prevent overdrying; green leaf extract - naturally soothes and refreshes. Developed by Garnier in collaboration with dermatologists and nutritionists. Dermatologist tested for safety. Oil-free (99.8% oil-free). Non comedogenic - won't clog pores. Gentle to skin. Allergy tested.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Palmitic Acid, Steareth-21, Polyethylene, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Diatomeae/Diatomaceous Earth, Parfum/Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Vitis Vinifera/Grapefruit Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita/Peppermint Leaf Extract (Green Leaf Extract), Luffa Cylindrica/Luffa Cylindrica Fruit, Jojoba Eaters, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Myristyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, T-Butyl Alcohol, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Geraniol.

Usage: Moisten hands and face. Squeeze cream scrub into hands and gently massage onto face. Rinse with water. Avoid eye area.

Buy on Amazon
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I think I've finally found my HG scrub! I've dabbled in the Garnier face products, but I haven't stuck with any of them long term. My mom gave me the daily serum to try, and the package had a sample of this scrub attached. I'm a scrub fiend. I love having a peaches'n'cream complexion, and major exfoliation is the only way to achieve this and keep my never-ending eyelid millia at bay. I honestly wasn't very thrilled about trying this, but I tossed in in the shower so I'd remember to give it a go. Well! The beads actually exfoliate - I can't tell you how sick I am of companies coming out with "scrubs" that have round plastic dots or so few scrubbies that they are completely worthless. These are scratchy, but that's the point, and there are definitely enough of them to get the smoothing job done! I also find that this rinses off much more easily that the St. Ives apricot scrub, and smells a million times less disgusting. I will certainly be repurchasing once the sample runs out.
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
Facial scrubs are m favorite face products. This one especially leaves skin feeling fresh, and it is constantly at an affordable price range. One down side side is that my skin feels a little dry afterwards, but lotion always fixed this problem right up. I would recommend trying this product at least once!
Katey M.
Charleston , WV
Pretty good stuff I wouldn't say it's number one. I bought it at ride aid if I'm not mistaking. It's pretty gentle stuff the value of it isn't too bad either There's room for improvement. It doesn't clean my pores like I'd hope.
soph 🖤.
I am not so fond of this product. The beads in the formula really irritated my skin. The formula is really rough and it didn't meet my expectations at all. The smell is a very nice light cucumber smell though.
Suzann R.
Jacksonville, FL
I am happy with this scrub, a good scrub is always important to start your day.  I think it's been effective in y skin regiment and it's gentle for a scrub.  I purchased this item at Target.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this scrub leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth very gentle on my skin smells delicious I buy mine at target would definitely recommend it not pricey at all for a great quality and value product
Megan F.
Austin, TX
Love this stuff and have been using it off and on for years. Smells great, works great, and is inexpensive. It is not harsh on skin and seems like it would work well on any type of skin!
Denise R.
I have used this product for over a year and will continue to use this facial scrub it smells great not expensive & the micro beads are good. It leaves my face feeling very squeaky clean.I use a small dollop to wash my face, neck, ears, and then use what's left to scrub my hands and elbows. It softens the rough areas so pricey moisturizers and lotions soak in easier and are more effective. Since the scrub makes my other products work better, I consider this a true bargain that accomplishes more than advertised. Would recommend this product and will buy again!
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
I have to say that I didn't completely hate it, but I also wasn't complete in love with it either. I was super excited to try this product, as I've never used it before, and I wasn't all too thrilled with it. It made my face a thousand times oiler than it was before it was applied, so sadly I cannot recommend this.
Perla F.
Chicago
This cleans your face so well... makes ur skin gets so smooth....I only use it at night ..I don't really have a lot of time to wash my face in the morning....but at night when I get home from work I love to take off my make up and wash my face ..... it's like my skin can breath again..:)