BY GARNIER

Clean off the day with Garnier Nutri-pure Detoxifying Gel Cleanser. This cleanser is fortified with vitamin E and grape extract anti-oxidant to help detoxify.

• Contains vitamin E and grape extract anti-oxidants to help detoxify
  • Vitamin B5 infuses skin with moisture
  • Green leaf extract naturally soothes and refreshes
  • Dermatologist tested for safety
  • Oil free non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores
  • Gentle to skin and allergy tested

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Gel Cleanser
  • "Love it love it love it. Amazing for sensitive skin. Smooth. Smells good. Would buy it again" in 3 reviews
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville , FL
Another great product for your skin and price is great and affordable definitely recommend this product to anyone who has skincare concerns or issues. Definitely a great product. I would buy again. Find out for yourself you will not be disappointed
TEsla T.
York, PA
I have oily skin so anything gel is right up my ally . I love how refreshed and clean my face looks and also feels after I use this product. I feel that my pores are cleaner and my face is less oily
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
David S.
I started using this cleanser about 1 month ago.This cleanser was the only thing that cleared up my face and kept it shiny. My skin is very oily and partly dry, and this product cleaned it without being too harsh. I love the smell, the consistency, and it lasts so long! Completely worth the money, if you can find it. I bought this in bulk so that I don't run out!!! Another amazing product from Garnier Nutritioniste (quickly becoming my favorite line).
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Affordable and simple to use! This is a cleanser that really does do some heavy work without leaving your skin stripped, irritated, dry or greasy!This is a great choice to introduce you into the world of cleansing oil! A great buy buy for summertime to use to ensure the HD of your day is fully melted away!
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
I'm very very pleased with this purchase, I purchased it in the past at my local grocery store, but they don't carry it anymore and it's the only product that works for keeping my face really clean and acne free.I would highly recommend this product. the price was great and i liked how it smells.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I don't have tons of experience with gel cleansers, but it definitely did what it said.  It took off my makeup super well, and was such a good price for the amount of product. Unfortunately, it didn't work well with my skin, and gave it unwanted texture. So I can't give it five stars..
kiki D.
Tulsa
I have suffered from acne my whole life, i got this at Walmart while looking for a new wash. I love that it had a pump. It definitely was everything i was looking for. It’s a bit runny so i feel i waste some of it.
regina g.
I'm very very pleased with this purchase, I purchased it in the past at my local grocery,but they don't carry it anymore and it's the only product that works for keeping my face really clean and acne free.I would highly recommend this product