Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Cream Cleanser Oil-Free Facial Cleansing Creams uploaded by Sharmin J.

BY GARNIER

Formulated with purifying dermatological-nutrients Helps deeply cleanse & gently detoxify skin Replenishes skin with essential moisture to prevent dehydration Skin appears pure & healthy-looking Product Line: Garnier - CleanserProduct Size: 200ml/6.7oz Scent: Original see more...

Deana L.
Euless, TX
This does magic !!!! Like I put it on and leave it for a while after the first use you will fall in love just like I did !! It's lovely and that just a easy way to put it I will purchase again and again
Judy R.
Reading
I just love anything Garnier , it truly does look for the best interest for their customers. It's packed with amazing vitamins and minerals you just can't go wrong using them . In fact I'm going to go buy some now .
Cherry B.
Baltimore, MD
I love garnier because of the smell. But sometimes theyre product is really strong i feel like theres a strong chemical on it. And its hurting my skin a lot when i apply it.
brenda a.
This product really helped my face become oil free. I loved having a great morning wash and then going on with my day. It has helped me minimize the oiliness and i have seen a huge difference. This product is one you don't want to miss. Really happy with it and most likely will continue to use it!
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
This brand is okay, I think their shampoo and conditioner smell great but I do feel like the product is cheap. I've used this cleanser before and it didn't fully take my make up off! I was pretty disappointed. I honestly don't think I would buy this cleaner again or recommend it to a friend. Sorry Garnier! I like other products of yours.. I think.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
loved itwill buy againworked greateffectivecost friendlynicely packagedrecommend it it was one of the better ones i have tried and reasonable pricethis was first time i used iti would use it againhope this helps others in deciding on what to use
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
I always love trying new different facial creams to remove any dirt or excessive oil on my face. I would try facial masks and facial cleansing creams. Garnier is one of the best I've tried and actually liked. I love the smell and the feeling once the cream has been removed from my face. Great results granted!
Rita B.
Buffalo, NY
 I love this product. I would definitely recommend it to others. i was pretty 0iffy about even using it at first but i like it. I love the smell and it absolutely got the job done. The product was also pretty affordable. i am definitely buying again.
Kayla G.
This product is great, it makes my skin feel refreshed and ready to go! It was gentle and easy to use packaging. Very nice. It exceeded all my expectations! It was amazing. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Vanja C.
04015
It made my face feel cleaner and more rejuvenating. For the price I was satisfied. It felt a little harsh on my skin but might be good for people with less sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable skin care product
elizabeth v.
Miami florida
Para que tipo de piel es?