Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Cream Cleanser uploaded by Sharmin J.

BY GARNIER

Nutrition + Dermatology. Vitamin B5. Green Leaf Extract. Vitamin E. Oil-free. Gently detoxifies, leaving skin deeply clean & pure. Cleanser with purifying dermatological-nutrients (Ingredient complexes developed exclusively by Garnier to work on skin's outer layer.) gently detoxifies, leaving skin deeply clean and pure. Infuses skin with essential moisture, to prevent overdrying.

Is it Right for Me?
Deep cleansing is essential for healthy-looking skin, yet can leave skin irritated and dry. Nutri-Pure is right for you if you want to gently detoxify skin from the build-up of dirt, oil and make-up without drying.

How is it Different?
Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure is our 1st detoxifying cleanser with a unique combination of dermatological-nutrients to purify surface-cells, leaving skin deeply clean and pure. Dermatological-Nutrient Facts - Nutri-Pure with: Vitamin E + Grape Extract - Anti-oxidant to help detoxify; Vitamin B5 - Infuses skin with moisture, to prevent overdrying; Green Leaf Extract - Naturally soothes and refreshes. Developed by Garnier in collaboration with dermatologists and nutritionists. Dermatologist tested for safety. 100% Oil-free. Non comedogenic - won't clog pores. Gentle to skin. Allergy tested.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Palmitic Acid, Steareth-21, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Vitis Vinifera/Grape Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mentha Piperita/Peppermint Leaf Extract (Green Leaf Extract), T-Butyl Alcohol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disodium EDTA, Myristic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.

Usage: Moisten hands and face. Squeeze cleanser into hands and gently massage onto face. Rinse with water. Avoid eye area.

Deana L.
Euless, TX
This does magic !!!! Like I put it on and leave it for a while after the first use you will fall in love just like I did !! It's lovely and that just a easy way to put it I will purchase again and again
Judy R.
Reading
I just love anything Garnier , it truly does look for the best interest for their customers. It's packed with amazing vitamins and minerals you just can't go wrong using them . In fact I'm going to go buy some now .
Cherry B.
Baltimore, MD
I love garnier because of the smell. But sometimes theyre product is really strong i feel like theres a strong chemical on it. And its hurting my skin a lot when i apply it.
brenda a.
This product really helped my face become oil free. I loved having a great morning wash and then going on with my day. It has helped me minimize the oiliness and i have seen a huge difference. This product is one you don't want to miss. Really happy with it and most likely will continue to use it!
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
This brand is okay, I think their shampoo and conditioner smell great but I do feel like the product is cheap. I've used this cleanser before and it didn't fully take my make up off! I was pretty disappointed. I honestly don't think I would buy this cleaner again or recommend it to a friend. Sorry Garnier! I like other products of yours.. I think.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
I always love trying new different facial creams to remove any dirt or excessive oil on my face. I would try facial masks and facial cleansing creams. Garnier is one of the best I've tried and actually liked. I love the smell and the feeling once the cream has been removed from my face. Great results granted!
Kayla G.
This product is great, it makes my skin feel refreshed and ready to go! It was gentle and easy to use packaging. Very nice. It exceeded all my expectations! It was amazing. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Terrijo L.
Bellaire , OH
Tried this cleanser and it didn't agree with my skin. It caused breakouts and irritation. It's affordable and smells good, but that's about it. Can't really recommend this product because it didn't work for me.
Vanja C.
04015
It made my face feel cleaner and more rejuvenating. For the price I was satisfied. It felt a little harsh on my skin but might be good for people with less sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable skin care product
Sophia R.
Aloha , OR
This is my favorite cleanser that I have used, but it works really well and it feels nice on the skin and I like that it's drugstore so that it doesn't cost a bunch. I recommend this product for only skin
elizabeth v.
Miami florida
Para que tipo de piel es?