Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam uploaded by Brittney Q.

BY GARNIER

Cleanse and moisturize with the antioxidant power of fruit water extracts. Skin feels smooth, fresh and without tightness. Foam helps lock-in moisture while deeply cleansing. Skin is clean, refreshed and hydrated. ; see more...

Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I love me some Garnier! This is my absolute favorite brand in anything! Haircare, skincare, it has it all. The products always smell AMAZZIIINNGG that is so important to me! It's a smell you crave and can never get enough of not too strong and definitely just right! I have been using these products since I was a teenager and definitely one of the highest on my health and beauty list! Great smell, value, results I can't say enough!
Alivia M.
This is not the best face wash I have ever used, but not the worst. I do feel my skin has been cleansed after using it, but despite the "Moisture Rescue"  name, my skin feels tight and dry and after washing my face. I usually apply moisturizer after washing face, but I want my face to feel soft and refreshed after being cleaned, not tight and dry.
Ginny D.
I adore the scent of this moisturizer. I love the way it feels too. I use it at night though because it can be a little greasy feeling during the day, especially when it is humid. I have oily skin so it might be perfect for someone with dry skin. I mostly use this during the winter and do not have any issues with breakouts.
kasandra v.
rio grande city
Great product it refresh my dry oily skin so much and for the price its a very very good product it leaves mt skin nice a fresh and soft. It did everything that it said it would do. It was so gentle on my sensitive skin, I would recommend this product so much.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
I love this cleansing foam it leaves my face feeling refreshed and very soft. It is very effective and does its job of moisture rescue. My face is pretty dry so this helped bring moisture to my face. The smell is quite refreshing as well and one of my favorites.
Dakota M.
Ames, IA
I thought this peel mask was actually pretty awesome, it made my skin look so much more alive and moisturized! I would recommend this to anyone who gets down and dirty a lot. This absolutely saved my skin and brought it back to life!
Destiny M.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean after I use it. I love the foaminess of the product. I feel like it's really getting into those hard to reach spots and deep into my pours. I recommend using this product.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Lisa S.
Branford, CT
I have dry skin and Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam works great! I love the scent, has the right amount of foam and leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized
Slime K.
Middletown
I love this product so much. It is one of my favorite products ever to use. I love so much. I used it all the time. It makes my face feel so wonderful.  I love it so much.