BY GARNIER

Shade: 500 - Glazed Walnut

Permanent, nourishing color creme with three fruit oils - avocado, olive, and shea

Experience Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme, the hair color that not only gives you rich, radiant color for silkier, shinier hair but is the first at-home hair color with CoverPlus Technology specifically formulated for 100% grey coverage on hard-to-cover, ultra-resistant grays. Deep, neutral pigments flood stubborn grey hair for maximum coverage while balanced reflects mimic hair's highs and lows.

Lock in moisture for nourished hair with its creamy after color conditioner infused with avocado, olive, and shea oils.

Nutrisse Ultra Coverage is easy to use, smells great, does not drip. See for yourself why nourished hair means better color.

Colorant: Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Propylene Glycol Deceth-3 Laureth-12 Ammonium Hydroxide Oleth-30 Lauric Acid Hexadimethrine Chloride Glycol Distearate Toluene-2,5-diamine Polyquaternium-22 Ethanolamine Silica Dimethyl Silylate Parfum / Fragrance M-aminophenol Resorcinol Sodium Metabisulfite Carbomer N,n-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine Sulfate Ascorbic Acid 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl Edta Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Thioglycerin Dimethicone Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D211737/1 Nutrisse Developer: Aqua / Water / Eau Hydrogen Peroxide Cetearyl Alcohol Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea Ceteareth-25 Glycerin Tetrasodium Etidronate Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate Sodium Salicylate Phosphoric Acid Fil D209745/1 Nutrisse Ampoule: Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil: Parfum / Fragrance Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D25829/6

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply. Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home: 1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before. 2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair. 3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a). 4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously. 5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips. 6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair. 7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair. 8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process. 9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear. 10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly. See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

• How often would you retouch your roots with this product?4 Answers
  • How does this product compares to Colorsilk from Revlon?5 Answers
  • [product:garnier-herbashine-haircolor,-300-dark-natural-b...7 Answers
Danielle S.
Trinity, NC
Tonight I used GARNIER NUTRISSE ULTRA COLOR in the shade glazed walnut, deep medium Brown for the first time. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. My hair color to begin with was a light golden brown. My natural color is dark brown, so this color was perfect. The instruction was very simple. The smell was not over powering, didn’t make my eyes water and did not burn my scalp. My scalp is sensitive and burns with most hair dyes.
It took 10 minutes to apple the color all over my head ( if you have shoulder length hair and your hair is thick, you Will need two bottles) I had just enough product to cover my entire head with. I left the color on for 20 minutes. It Washed out very easy. The conditioner it came with is amazing and smells fantastic. My hair didn’t feel like I just dyed it at all. This product does exactly everything it claims to do. I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future and will recommend it to my family and friends. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
T M.
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones. Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea
The only hair color creme with a separate ampoule of grape seed oil to start nourishing as you color
Intensity-enhancing color boost technology transforms even the darkest bases
Caitlin S.
I was able to try out this product for free thanks to influenster! #complimentary #gotitfree When pulling the hair color out of the box, it comes with an extra oil to add in to the application bottle to get some extra oils into your hair! The dye smells more mild than other dyes I've used, but still like hair dye! The application process was easy (I had some help from my mom!) and the coverage was very even! It turned out darker than the color on the box, but that's typical, and it'll lighten up! The conditioner smells awesome too, I thought it smelled like apples! I loved that the dye was easy to rinse out, and when I washed it, I didn't have hair color bleeding out of it still, which I really loved! The picture is the end result of a haircut and this color! Thank you to influenster and Garnier for letting me try this hair color! I love it!
Shannon H.
Salinas , CA
I have tried so many hair dyes to cover my gray hairs, and haven’t been able to find anything that covers them completely with the correct color! If I choose “Medium brown”, or “dark brown”, it changes the color of my grays that does NOT match the rest of my hair color. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage covered my grays with a beautiful deep brown that matched my entire hair color! Their included conditioner left my hair incredibly soft and manageable. This rich deep brown looked natural, and didn’t have that “dull box color” look to it. My husband thought I actually went to the salon! I finally found a brand/hair color that works for me. Absolutely love how the inner tab of the box gives you the name of the brand, color, color number, and date box for you to write down the date you colored your hair. Awesome for keeping this in my wallet as a reference for when I need to purchase my box for next time! Thank you Influenster and Garnier! 🙌🏻
Amy B.
I was very excited to test out this ultra coverage dye from Garnier. I haven't any greys yet but have some stubborn strands from bleaching at the first of the year. This box dye comes with the typical color, developer and conditioner, but also has Garnier's signature floral extract additive. First I want to say I love the design of the pop off tip on the developer. Much easier than the flat design on most. It was a creamier formula but still fairly drippy. At first I was a bit concerned that one bottle would not be enough. While my hair is shoulder length and fine, there's actually quite a bit of it. Lo and behold though it fully and dutifully covered my entire head with a wee bit to spare. 25 minutes later and I was ready to rinse. It rinsed well and the conditioner smelled pleasant enough. It covered​ my stubborn bleached strands well and my hair turned out a rich warm brown evenly through out. My hair wasn't as soft as my usual dye routine leaves it but it wasn't a terrible dryness either. It's only day three of having it dyed but I'll update in a few with any notes on fading. Overall it's a good, solid four star dye if your going the box route.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jessica G.
I got this hair dye as part of a complimentary product. I have seen this product previously at most stores I have gone too & have been wanting to try it. Inside the box you get a decent size of conditioner bottle for after use which is great & smells wonderful. Also comes with oil, the coloring creme to add inside the developer bottle & a pair of gloves. My hair color was about a medium brown with like a shade of purple before coloring it & I have long hair. I do have a little strands of grey hair :/ but not too much. The product was so easy to use the little cap on top of the bottle was easy to snap off no need for scissors for this one lol! For me the amount of dye was enough for my hair considering its long. The smell wasn't strong either like other dyes I have used that make your eye & nose burn which was very nice. I left the product on for 25-30 minutes on before washing it off just to make sure my little greys get covered. Washing off the product wasn't bad & the conditioner bottle it comes with is amazing. It left my hair nice & soft & smooth I still have some left over which is nice. Once my hair dried my hair color was brown but it did make it have a little hint of red which I'm guessing is because I had another color in it before. My greys were fully covered also. I would recommend this to anyone as it was easy to use, didn't have that harsh chemical smells like most dyes & because it comes with a good amount of products & covers your greys well if you have any. I do see me using this product again in a different color as I do enjoying dying it so often. :)
Michelle M.
I wanted a clean and sharp look for the new year (2018) so I decided to cover up my ever increasing gray hair's with Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage: Glazed Walnut (Deep Medium Natural Brown).  I didn't expect much, but after a quick set and shampoo, it really rejuvenated my lackluster brown hair and got rid of those stray grays.  I am so glad I did it!  It looks fresh and clean and my hair is not so dull anymore.  So glad to have tried (and found!) an easy hair colour I can work with...I tried in the spring (another brand) and it just didn't work and the grays came back so quickly.  Influenster IS influencing my shopping habits and even helps me find a great product match.  I feel like this is gonna be a great year for me!
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
Great stuff! I'm really happy to have received a complimentary box from influenster for review purposes.

As you can see, inside the box there is: a bottle of developer, a tube of color creme, an ampoule of fruit oil concentrate, and a small bottle conditioner. The box also includes detailed instructions and a pair of disposable gloves (WIN!).

Because my grays are mostly around my roots (I regularly dye my hair), I applied the dye on my roots and let the color process for the maximum suggested 25 minutes before spreading the color downwards towards my ends.

I was really happy with how my hair came out! This stuff doesn't have that toxic, overwhelming scent of some other box dyes. It has a pleasant, fruity smell but was still super effective in covering up all of my grays. I'll definitely be trying out more from this brand, but probably in a different color just to switch things up!

Some helpful tips for people who don't have much experience dying their hair at home:
1. Dab some conditioner or vaseline all around your hairline in order to prevent your skin from getting stained
2. Hold on to any leftover conditioner you have because this stuff is super moisturizing
3. You may want to enlist a friend's help because it can be a little tough to reach the back of your head
4. If you have shoulder-length hair or longer that you want to completely color, you will definitely want to get a second box of dye. However, if you are just trying to maintain your roots, one box will do
Leigh-Ann K.
Lewiston , ID
This was my first time ever dyeing my hair using a box hair dye. I have always gone to salons to get it done but that has been getting really expensive so I was excited to receive this product for testing and reviewing from influenster. I was nervous about the process and was worried about following the directions. I was surprised to find how easy the instructions were. It was really simple to follow I had enough product to cover my hair. The directions were step by step and was so much easier than what I thought it would be and the color turned out bette than I expected it to be it is a great quality product and I recommend people to try it. Even though I received this product for free to test and review from influenster the opinion is my own and I stand by it.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
*received from Influenster for testing purposes. All reviews and opinions are my own!*

I received the shade Glazed Walnut to try.
My hair is very long and thick. It was previously dyed red with about 6 inches of growth and a smattering of gray at the temples.

The previous color and the gray covered well with one box, but I would recommend 2 if you have long or thick hair as it faded out within 3 weeks with minimal washing.

The box included the dye, developer, fruit oil, gloves, and conditioner. The gloves were OK, but I have seen better versions in other boxes.
The dye had a strong scent, but it wasn't overwhelming.

The shade rinsed out quickly with little to no bleeding after.

The color was pretty. Not flat at all.

Would purchase again.
Ashley T.
[product:garnier-herbashine-haircolor,-300-dark-natural-brown] . Do you only receive one box if influenceter is sending you the voxbox to you ???
How does this product compares to Colorsilk from Revlon?
Luisa L.
How often would you retouch your roots with this product?

Target