BY GARNIER #32 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: 400 - Sweet Pecan

Permanent, nourishing color creme with three fruit oils - avocado, olive, and shea

Experience Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme, the hair color that not only gives you rich, radiant color for silkier, shinier hair but is the first at-home hair color with CoverPlus Technology specifically formulated for 100% grey coverage on hard-to-cover, ultra-resistant grays. Deep, neutral pigments flood stubborn grey hair for maximum coverage while balanced reflects mimic hair's highs and lows.

Lock in moisture for nourished hair with its creamy after color conditioner infused with avocado, olive, and shea oils.

Nutrisse Ultra Coverage is easy to use, smells great, does not drip. See for yourself why nourished hair means better color.

Colorant: Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Propylene Glycol Deceth-3 Laureth-12 Ammonium Hydroxide Oleth-30 Lauric Acid Hexadimethrine Chloride Glycol Distearate Toluene-2,5-diamine Polyquaternium-22 Ethanolamine Silica Dimethyl Silylate Parfum / Fragrance M-aminophenol Resorcinol Sodium Metabisulfite Carbomer N,n-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine Sulfate Ascorbic Acid 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl Edta Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Thioglycerin Dimethicone Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D211737/1 Nutrisse Developer: Aqua / Water / Eau Hydrogen Peroxide Cetearyl Alcohol Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea Ceteareth-25 Glycerin Tetrasodium Etidronate Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate Sodium Salicylate Phosphoric Acid Fil D209745/1 Nutrisse Ampoule: Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil: Parfum / Fragrance Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D25829/6

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply. Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly. See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

• is there any ammonia in the composition?5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jessica D.
I am a frequent user of brown and deep brown red shades at home and salon. I received this box to match my dark brown as part of the giveway.  I also used Garnier in the past before receiving this product, and I have had good experience with their shades, I now have a good amount of grey hair which this dye covered well, The coverage was great and I expect it to last about a month (will update in time to examine the lasting power); in terms of color it seems that the application will last longer. The color looks vibrant and not too dark for my light winter skin, although I prefer more red pigments to be present in the dye (personal preference). The coverage is also very even. My hair felt o nice and shiny after the first and second wash. In conclusion, I recommend this dye /brand and like the application (easy thick enough and no splashing while applying), the look, & the overall performance. In the future, I would try a deep brown red that's closer to my regular applied shade.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I received a box of this hair color complimentary for reviewing purposes from influenster. My reviews are my own and are in no way, shape, or form, influenced by ANY factor other than my experience with the product. I really liked the hair dye. I went from having bleached to purple hair back to my natural color (I did have to buy another box of dye for my long thick hair). I have sparse grays and those got covered easily. The dye smelled lovely! Didn't make my eyes water like some dyes do. Was so easy to use and didnt drip at all. It did seem to be gentle on my damaged hair, as after conditioning with the enclosed conditioner, my hair felt so silky soft. Brand new almost! One of the best at home hair colors I've used! Great quality like I expect from Garnier.
So, new hair color, and beautiful silky hair in great condition, all in all I'd say I'm a very happy reviewer! I would recommend this product to a friend and I would also repurchase it! Thank you Influenster and Garnier!
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
I received this in a Voxbox for free to test. This color was a little dark for me (I thought I'd answered for a medium brown but this is a dark brown) so I did it for a shorter time, my hair is pretty color resistant so I usually have to do the full time and then some. I thought this was a pretty nice formula that worked pretty well, it seemed similar to other Garnier color formulas I've tried in the past. The color turned out pretty even and consistent and the formula was easy to work with (some are on the runnier side but this wasn't). The conditioner that it came with smelled nice and left my hair very soft and shiny; I'll definitely keep using it until I've used it up. Overall a nice coloring kit, did what it was supposed to and was easy to use.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I’ve always liked the Garnier hair colors, but I do t think I’ve tried this particular one before Influenster sent this one to me to try. They don’t smell super strong like some of the other box dyes that I’ve tried in the past. The color is super rich and shiny! I tried waiting a week or two before reviewing since I do have a little gray (aka solid white!) hair peeking through. I wanted to see if it would hold the color on those strands better than the other dyes I’ve used. So far so good! Also, when I was rinsing, the color wasn’t hard to wash out and it didn’t stain my towel. Normally, I’m having dark brown color wash out for the next 3-4 washes and my shirt and towel always end up stained. Not this time! Overall, this box dye proved to be a much nicer experience than usual... not that it’s usually bad - this is just a nice little upgrade! The Sweet Pecan is such a beautiful dark brown color, too!
Betty G.
London, KY
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage color creme provides excellent coverage for stubborn grays. The directions to use are very easy to follow. During application I had no drips and that is a plus with any hair dye! The hair dye was easily removed from my hair and it came with its on conditioner. The conditioners scent was very pleasing. Garnier has managed to create a product that keeps its customers in mind. The contents within the package was of high quality and I had no struggles with the use of them. The entire process was easy to follow and mess free! The results obtained after processing was highly approved! My hair was gray free and looked healthier than before the application! The shade I received was sweet pecan 400 and it was a perfect match for my dark brown hair. I would highly recommend Garnier to anyone who cannot get the results they are looking for with the brand of hair dye they are using! You will not be disappointed with Garnier! I received Garnier Nutrisse for free for testing purposes!#influenster #Garnier
Lina B.
My hair is naturally medium to dark brown, little bit on the dry side. I also have a lock of sparkly grey hair (kissed by a troll, like Anna from Frozen or Rogue from X-men), so it's not just stubborn or resistant - it's super stubborn and resistant! This lock is next to impossible to cover for a long time, no matter if it's salon or box hair dye, it shines through pretty fast after coloring.

Garnier Nutrisse UltraCoverage was easy to apply, pleasant smell, thick non-drippy consistency. Right after application color was more like deep black but after couple washes it lightened up. Another important aspect is that grey lock wasn't any different in color from the rest of my hair, so application's pretty seamless! Deep pecan was very vibrant, and hair didn't feel dry or damaged after coloring, quite the opposite in fact.

I tried my best to take nice pictures to show off the color but didn't quite succeed :( Light reflects white and it's probably confusing to tell grey hairs from shine. However, I can assure you this time it's definitely shine 😁 When taking pictures in darker environment my camera didn't do well either, so that's that.

Overall, I do highly recommend this hair dye!
Stacey O.
I've used Gariner hair dye before and did not like it's smell and lasting power.  I received this product from Influenster's VoxBox, and this time was a completely different experience.  It smelled nice all the way through the process.  The consistency was perfect - thin enough to distribute through my hair but not too thin that it was flying everywhere as I applied.  I have thick, somewhat coarse, medium length hair that fades quickly and is just starting to get gray.  The color came out nice, a little darker than I had expected, but typically within a week or too it fades slightly.  The conditioner made my hair feel so soft and I'll have enough for at least 1-2 more uses.  I gave it four stars for a couple of reasons.  The directions didn't give a time guideline for how long to mix, and the color didn't develop in the bottle until half way through applying.  This didn't effect the final process, but it made me question if I was doing it right.  My biggest knock is the amount of plastic waste in the packaging.  I get the little bottle conditioner and oil pod is fancier than a packet, and while I appreciate that attention to detail, it pains me that this extra waste was created when packets would have been just as easy to use.
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
So let me preface that my hair has been (over the last few months) bleached 3 times, mermaid colored, dark red (to cover my previously chosen crown) and now was growing out with brown roots. Eek. Fast-forward to last week when I get an email for this VoxBox. Um, perfect timing for the first time in my life. I received it on Saturday, dyed on Sunday. I knew my fragile hair would need the minimum time due to having been down this road before. Sure enough it did pull more over the bleached portion of my hair so I do have darker brown portions but I generally avoid heat styling tools and wear my hair naturally curly anyways so it blends and you can’t even tell. It turned out the best it could have from a box. Hell, even from a salon. Overall I’m happy that I can give my hair a break without all of those judgey looks. 😀 would purchase again (I WILL purchase this again) and I would definitely recommend.
Nina V.
I like this product, I thought it was going to turn out mousey at first and there was not much liquid in the bottle so that worried me because I have super long hair.  But it ended up blending so well with, and complementing  my natural color so it worked out well.  I don't know that I would buy it again just because I am in love with colors right now and I need my blues/ pinks/ and purples.  And when I need a natural I have to look on amazon and find the one Garnier used to have that was a Deep Golden brown.  That was perfection :/  I miss it so much!!! :(
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
I was thrilled to receive this hair color compliments of Influenster and Garnier Nutrisse #voxbox. This was an easy to use product that effectively managed to cover my stubborn gray hair. It did not have a significantly strong smell and was extremely easy to rinse off. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars was because I would have liked for the product to come with a small brush. I actually had to go out and buy one in order to make the application to the roots a little bit easier. Other than that, this product is great and it delivers on its promise.
Yryna R.
New Castle, DE
is there any ammonia in the composition?