BY GARNIER

Shade: 400 - Sweet Pecan

Permanent, nourishing color creme with three fruit oils - avocado, olive, and shea

Experience Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme, the hair color that not only gives you rich, radiant color for silkier, shinier hair but is the first at-home hair color with CoverPlus Technology specifically formulated for 100% grey coverage on hard-to-cover, ultra-resistant grays. Deep, neutral pigments flood stubborn grey hair for maximum coverage while balanced reflects mimic hair's highs and lows.

Lock in moisture for nourished hair with its creamy after color conditioner infused with avocado, olive, and shea oils.

Nutrisse Ultra Coverage is easy to use, smells great, does not drip. See for yourself why nourished hair means better color.

Colorant: Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Propylene Glycol Deceth-3 Laureth-12 Ammonium Hydroxide Oleth-30 Lauric Acid Hexadimethrine Chloride Glycol Distearate Toluene-2,5-diamine Polyquaternium-22 Ethanolamine Silica Dimethyl Silylate Parfum / Fragrance M-aminophenol Resorcinol Sodium Metabisulfite Carbomer N,n-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine Sulfate Ascorbic Acid 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl Edta Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Thioglycerin Dimethicone Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D211737/1 Nutrisse Developer: Aqua / Water / Eau Hydrogen Peroxide Cetearyl Alcohol Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea Ceteareth-25 Glycerin Tetrasodium Etidronate Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate Sodium Salicylate Phosphoric Acid Fil D209745/1 Nutrisse Ampoule: Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil: Parfum / Fragrance Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D25829/6

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply. Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly. See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

• Is this product good to use on hair that hasn’t been blea...1 Answers
  • is there any ammonia in the composition?6 Answers
Patricia W.
Pottstown, Pa
This hair color from garnier is easy to apply and the after feel of the applied color is smooth and soft. There are things though i have concern with. One issue is that is dissent last long at all and the color fades within the first week. Also the amount that yippy get is similar to most other color that's boxed though it seems to not blend as evenly, almost as though there's not enough in the bottle. The price is super cheap but it may explain the downfalls i experience.
Jessica D.
I am a frequent user of brown and deep brown red shades at home and salon. I received this box to match my dark brown as part of the giveway.  I also used Garnier in the past before receiving this product, and I have had good experience with their shades, I now have a good amount of grey hair which this dye covered well, The coverage was great and I expect it to last about a month (will update in time to examine the lasting power); in terms of color it seems that the application will last longer. The color looks vibrant and not too dark for my light winter skin, although I prefer more red pigments to be present in the dye (personal preference). The coverage is also very even. My hair felt o nice and shiny after the first and second wash. In conclusion, I recommend this dye /brand and like the application (easy thick enough and no splashing while applying), the look, & the overall performance. In the future, I would try a deep brown red that's closer to my regular applied shade.
jen l.
8632 E. Capri Ave, Mesa, AZ
I've used most commercial hair dye and this is at the very top. It covered my grey with a rich, soft multi dimensional brown. I have very processed hair and always dreaded applying color but with Garnier my hair isn't dry but luscious and glossy! I'd recommend it to anyone else who wants dynamic results.
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I’ve always liked the Garnier hair colors, but I do t think I’ve tried this particular one before Influenster sent this one to me to try. They don’t smell super strong like some of the other box dyes that I’ve tried in the past. The color is super rich and shiny! I tried waiting a week or two before reviewing since I do have a little gray (aka solid white!) hair peeking through. I wanted to see if it would hold the color on those strands better than the other dyes I’ve used. So far so good! Also, when I was rinsing, the color wasn’t hard to wash out and it didn’t stain my towel. Normally, I’m having dark brown color wash out for the next 3-4 washes and my shirt and towel always end up stained. Not this time! Overall, this box dye proved to be a much nicer experience than usual... not that it’s usually bad - this is just a nice little upgrade! The Sweet Pecan is such a beautiful dark brown color, too!
Charissa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this on my sisters hair. I like that it includes everything you need in the box to dye the hair. It even comes with gloves. It didn’t dry the hair out and it was enough product to dye all of  the hair. Thanks Influenster for allowing me to review this hair color.
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
So let me preface that my hair has been (over the last few months) bleached 3 times, mermaid colored, dark red (to cover my previously chosen crown) and now was growing out with brown roots. Eek. Fast-forward to last week when I get an email for this VoxBox. Um, perfect timing for the first time in my life. I received it on Saturday, dyed on Sunday. I knew my fragile hair would need the minimum time due to having been down this road before. Sure enough it did pull more over the bleached portion of my hair so I do have darker brown portions but I generally avoid heat styling tools and wear my hair naturally curly anyways so it blends and you can’t even tell. It turned out the best it could have from a box. Hell, even from a salon. Overall I’m happy that I can give my hair a break without all of those judgey looks. 😀 would purchase again (I WILL purchase this again) and I would definitely recommend.
Nina V.
I like this product, I thought it was going to turn out mousey at first and there was not much liquid in the bottle so that worried me because I have super long hair.  But it ended up blending so well with, and complementing  my natural color so it worked out well.  I don't know that I would buy it again just because I am in love with colors right now and I need my blues/ pinks/ and purples.  And when I need a natural I have to look on amazon and find the one Garnier used to have that was a Deep Golden brown.  That was perfection :/  I miss it so much!!! :(
Amber F.
I went from a washed out reddish light brown hair color. The color you get from this box is exactly what I was hoping for. There have been times i have dyed my hair and the color didn’t come out how I expected or hoped. I can’t lie I was expecting the color to come out dark and not have the natural highlights my hair has but it did! It covered all of my hair and I have shoulder blade length hair. I plan to write another review in a weeks time to see where my opinion is after a few washes! So far I would recommend this line of garnier hair color!
Erika W.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster, but the ideas and opinions are my own. I used Garnier for hair color previously, so this was a new type that’s not even available yet!! I was so thrilled. I’ve had grays that get on my nerves, but this did a wonderful job without the crazy nasty smell or waiting for a salon spot. It was easy to apply and had a wonderful turn out without burning or itching during application. Would highly recommend for coarse and frizzy curly hair like mine. Would 1,000% recommend!!
lauren v.
love love love! it’s so easy to apply on, no harsh smells like your typical color crepes and the coverage is amazing! the color is bright and rich and makes your hair look healthier and shinnier aa well! very pleased!
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
is there any ammonia in the composition?

Target