BY GARNIER #13 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: 800 - Almond Cookie

Permanent, nourishing color creme with three fruit oils - avocado, olive, and shea

Experience Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme, the hair color that not only gives you rich, radiant color for silkier, shinier hair but is the first at-home hair color with CoverPlus Technology specifically formulated for 100% grey coverage on hard-to-cover, ultra-resistant grays. Deep, neutral pigments flood stubborn grey hair for maximum coverage while balanced reflects mimic hair's highs and lows.

Lock in moisture for nourished hair with its creamy after color conditioner infused with avocado, olive, and shea oils.

Nutrisse Ultra Coverage is easy to use, smells great, does not drip. See for yourself why nourished hair means better color.

Ingredients: Colorant: Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Propylene Glycol Deceth-3 Laureth-12 Ammonium Hydroxide Oleth-30 Lauric Acid Hexadimethrine Chloride Glycol Distearate Toluene-2,5-diamine Polyquaternium-22 Ethanolamine Silica Dimethyl Silylate Parfum / Fragrance M-aminophenol Resorcinol Sodium Metabisulfite Carbomer N,n-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine Sulfate Ascorbic Acid 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl Edta Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Thioglycerin Dimethicone Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D211737/1 Nutrisse Developer: Aqua / Water / Eau Hydrogen Peroxide Cetearyl Alcohol Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea Ceteareth-25 Glycerin Tetrasodium Etidronate Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate Sodium Salicylate Phosphoric Acid Fil D209745/1 Nutrisse Ampoule: Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil: Parfum / Fragrance Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D25829/6

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply. Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home: 1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before. 2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair. 3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a). 4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously. 5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips. 6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair. 7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair. 8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process. 9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear. 10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly. See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Cheryl H.
Easton, MD
I received a complimentary box of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme from #Influenster for testing purposes. My hair has been light blonde for several years, but I was excited to try something fresh and different!

I’ve never used this particular kind of color, but I have used Garnier Olia for several years, so I had high expectations. Mixing was easy and the instructions were clear. The smell was pleasant and the conditioner that was included was good quality.

I applied the color with a bowl and brush and left it to process. The color came out very even and my hair is shiny and soft. The color is nice, but it’s a bit darker than expected, probably because my hair is so porous. I’m not sure that I’m particularly fond of this color on me, but the product itself was high-quality and I would recommend it to others.
Erin H.
Davenport, FL
I received this product as part of the Garnier VoxBox Campaign. Normally I use regular Nutrisse in a slightly lighter shade, but since I do have some gray I was excited to give this a try. Some people are unsure about dying hair at home, but this product has simple, easy to follow instructions and it only takes less than an hour from start to finish. As you can see in the picture my dark roots and pesky gray hairs are covered. The 800 shade is a little darker than what I normally use, which is a slight drawback for me, but I’ll be coloring it again next month. The only other comment I can make is that once I rinsed and towel dried, my hair seemed to be a little more tangly and coarse than usual, but once I blowed it out it was fine. I would like to add that after a couple days I find my hair to be dull and feeling a little dried out. Considering the limited color selection I’ll stick to my normal color and dye.
Elisha J.
Means, KY
I received Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage color #800 Almond Cookie free for testing purposes from Influenster. I was super excited and I used this product right away. To say that I am very pleased with the results would be an understatement. The instructions were super easy and the smell wasn't harsh. The conditioner that came with it smelled incredible! My hair was left bright, soft, smooth, shiny, and healthier looking than before. I would definitely recommend this hair color to anyone and will buy it when I'm ready for a change! Just check out my before and after photos! Thanks Influenster for sending me the Garnier VoxBox!
#Garnier
#Voxbox
#Influenster
Gizi A.
I received this #voxbox from @influenster and I can not be more satisfied! the dye is very creamy and easy to use, in addition to the oil blister, it is fabulous! He covered my gray hair very well and that's great! (I have many gray hair) I could apply the dye without problems, remove it is very simple and my hair was soft, the conditioning cream left my hair without curls, easy to handle. I love the color and the shine of my hair.

I received this box Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme for testing purposes. Thanks @influenster #garnier #complimentary
Angie W.
Rahway, NJ
I really loved this color a lot. When I first looked at the color I wasn't sure about it since my hair was almost a platinum blonde, but I wanted to tone it down and so this was the time to go for it. The scent wasn't super strong so I was glad about that and my head only needed one box instead of the normal two. I ended up with a color that was sort of in between the box photo and my old color which really enhanced my eye color as well as my skin didn't look super fair like it normally does. It was overall a great shade for my hair and worked great.
Kara S.
Temecula, CA
This product worked good for a home color. It was pretty moisturizing. The color was actually lighter than I expected which I was very happy with! Directions and application both easy to use! Overall I am satisfied although I will
Stick with the salon. I would recommend if you do your own hair.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes.
#voxbox #influenster
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme I loved this hair color from Garnier. I was nervous at first to see how the results would end up but I’m satisfied!! I kept it on for about 25-30 minutes. The oil and conditioning treatment helped my hair feel so soft and silky! Thank you Influenster 💋 #Gotitfree
Trinity H.
Jackson, OH
I colored my hair with the garnier hair dye I received in my voxbox from influenster today. I absolutely love how it turned out. It got rid of my Grey hairs and didn't have a harsh smell like most dyes do. Also I noticed it didn't drip like some other hair dyes. I loved how the conditioner it came with smelled and made my hair feel after coloring it. And the color came out beautifully most of the time these colors of blonde turn brassy but it didn't. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to color their hair at home. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
I received my Garnier Nutrisse ultra coverage Nourishing color creme. I had to wait a few days before I was able to use it. The day came the i was able to use it, I did the test applications first, then applied per direstions. The directions were easy to follow and the coloring was easy to do myself. After do the color stage , I rinsed as directed then applied the conditioner as directed and left on for allotted time. I rinsed well then towel dried my hair, blow dried my hair and styled as usual. The color was vibrant and my hair was shiny without any signs of damage. The grays were completely covered. My only problem was that I did not like the color of my hair at all. It was way darker with an orange tone. I had to wait a few days to recolor my hair back to my original color. I would buy the brand again but a different color. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville, KY
The Garnier Cream dye worked better than previous brands I've used. It was easy to mix and apply. It can with an extra oil that you add to the dye itself. I felt like I had to use a bit more of the conditioner used after. It was a bit runny compared to what I'm used to. The color did come out a bit darker than I expected, but still happy with the result. My before photo is on the left and my after is on the right.

back