Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme

Shade: 200 - Black Sesame

Permanent, Nourishing Color Creme with Three Fruit oils - Avocado, Olive, and Shea

Experience Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme, the hair color that not only gives you rich, radiant color for silkier, shinier hair but is the first at-home hair color with CoverPlus Technology specifically formulated for 100% grey coverage on hard-to-cover, ultra-resistant grays. Deep, neutral pigments flood stubborn grey hair for maximum coverage while balanced reflects mimic hair's highs and lows.

Lock in moisture for nourished hair with its creamy after color conditioner infused with avocado, olive, and shea oils.

Nutrisse Ultra Coverage is easy to use, smells great, does not drip. See for yourself why nourished hair means better color.

How to use:

Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply. Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home: 1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before. 2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair. 3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a). 4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously. 5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips. 6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair. 7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair. 8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process. 9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear. 10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly. See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Colorant: Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Propylene Glycol Deceth-3 Laureth-12 Ammonium Hydroxide Oleth-30 Lauric Acid Hexadimethrine Chloride Glycol Distearate Toluene-2,5-diamine Polyquaternium-22 Ethanolamine Silica Dimethyl Silylate Parfum / Fragrance M-aminophenol Resorcinol Sodium Metabisulfite Carbomer N,N-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-phenylenediamine Sulfate Ascorbic Acid 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl Edta Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Thioglycerin Dimethicone Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D211737/1 Nutrisse Developer: Aqua / Water / Eau Hydrogen Peroxide Cetearyl Alcohol Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea Ceteareth-25 Glycerin Tetrasodium Etidronate Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate Sodium Salicylate Phosphoric Acid Fil D209745/1 Nutrisse Ampoule: Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil: Parfum / Fragrance Tocopherol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract Fil D25829/6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme!
How would you rate this product?
a month ago
I always use this product to freshen up my sometimes dull black hair. It revitalizes it just the right way without looking like I’ve done a complete hair dye job. It lasts for a good few weeks to a couple months depending on my shampooing routine. The after dye conditioner is excellent and I make good use of it for a few washes after the initial dye. Super affordable and a lovely color!
5 days agoFennville, MI
My favorite hair color brand! I have tried other brand but I always come back to garnier nutrisse! They have a lot of different shades to choose from. It leaves your hair looking so shiny and the leave in conditioner it comes with leaves your hair super smooth! And it only takes 30 min of your time. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Color Creme
a month ago
I don't have any complaints. This gets the job done and covers all my grays. I have long hair so I have to use 2 boxes. I don't feel like this leaves my hair overly dry. I always use dark colors which cover evenly. Overall a good drugstore product.
a month agoChicago
One of my favorite hair dye brands. The price is very reasonable and the color is great. It doesn’t smell like ammonia too much and the color last a long time. Would definitely recommend using if you want a nice long lasting hair color
a day agoBoston
Great coverage but considering I always go for blue-black due so the fade is less obvious, I am not sure how colors other than black work. Compared to what I used prior, this has the longest hold and the least damage.
5 days agoWest Ocean City
It’s a good product for a do it your self. It is very easy to use this product. I’d make two different sizes for those ppl that need two boxes.. it a close match.. I’m satisfied with how this product works..
a month agoWellington, FL
This is a good product, for coloring your own hair. The color comes out as expected, depending on the base color. It's not too thin of a formula, where it runs down my face. It does have a more pleasant smell, compared to other brands. I'm usually very satisfied with this brand & will get it again. The price is reasonable, too, ev ed n when it's not on sale.
2 months agoGray, TN
Everyone goes through those phases where they want to quickly change their hair color. This is what I got when I did. It lasted maybe a week and was already fading in places. I tried not to wash my hair a lot and that didn’t really help. It was quick and nice at the time but didn’t really last.
5 days ago
Great brand but if you do have greasy hair like me it will get oily very quickly and would have to wash very soon for some reason that To me no matter what with this brand
a month agounited states
Such a good product for such a little price. I had blonde hair and wanted to dye my hair dark brown. It did take 2 boxes to get my hair the color i wanted. I dyed my hair last November and my blonde is barely showing. Which is normal since my hair usually lightens with the sun in summer.