Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage

Permanent, nourishing color creme with three fruit oils - avocado, olive, and shea

Has anyone used garnier hair dye?does it last long? Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage VS Garnier Olia Ammonia Free Hair Color which one will cause the least amount of damage to already color treated hair.
how good does it cover grey hair and for how long will it last
Start your review of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage!
Sonya G.
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage uploaded by Sonya G.
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage uploaded by Sonya G.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I recently cut 22 inches off my hair an decided a little color would be good I've used dye before but a friend said give this a go since it included triple oils for conditioning and protection and i really must say I'll buy this everytime in the future the smell of the dye is a little strong but the conditioner with it took the smell right out an the color is flawless when the light hits it the color pops!! If you dye at home def recommend!! I used V2 spiced plum dark intense violet
michele C.
Lombard, IL
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage uploaded by michele C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 400 Sweet Pecan, Deep Dark Brown
Wonderful long lasting coverage for grays. Lol 😂 very easy to apply, and I only use for the touch up on grays. This is actually cheaper than buying the touch up products. It’s not over powering with odor as odors tend to bother me.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
Review for: 700 Candied Cashew, Deep Dark Natural Blonde
I was excited to see that I got the deep dark blonde. Its the closest I've seen to my natural color. However the color ended up being darker then the box suggested. I had read some reviews before dying my hair and knew others had this problem. So I decided to leave the dye on my hair for only 20 mins. I don't think doing so helped any. I still love the color and how soft my hair feels. It swells amazing as well. I had just enough color to do my hair. I would suggest that if you have long thick hair to get two boxes. My hair is shoulder length, very fine, and very thin. I would recommend this to someone that wants to go from light blonde to Brown. However I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking to go from light blonde to dark blonde. #contest #freebie #influencers
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 200 Black Sesame, Deep Soft Black
This hair dye works great! Since I have long and thick hair I need 2 boxes to cover all my hair. There is not that super strong smell to it and it lasts for a couple months. Only need to apply the dye every other month.
Beth Y.
Lodi
Review for: 400 Sweet Pecan, Deep Dark Brown
I always think im a fan of garnier and then it fries my hair. I love the smell, but it honestly has runied my hair on more than one occasion
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage uploaded by EYA D.
Review for: 200 Black Sesame, Deep Soft Black
Super easy to use! Love the color it gave me and it seemed to refresh my dry/stringy hair! The color is super vibrant and hasn’t faded yet, but it’s only been a week so we will see.Too Faced Born This Way FoundationToo Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting ConcealerBENEFIT COSMETICS Ka-Brow! Created by 287s (05 Deep)Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip CrayonMILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volume Mascara
Tonya  R.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: 630 Toffee Nut, Deep Light Golden Brown
Great color. Good coverage, pleasant smell. Didn't damage my hair. I have super long hair and I had to use more than one box of color, but the result was great. I would appreciate it if I had the option of buying a box for long/thick hair with more product. That way would be more cost effective and would produce less waste. I received a free box of color to try in exchange for my honest opinion.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Review for: 630 Toffee Nut, Deep Light Golden Brown
It’s ok, box dye is meant for all over. One wash of color. Maybe helpful if you just need a quick change or thouch up grays but it isn’t like getting it done at a salon. No highlights or low lights to give a fun new look.
Hart L.
Review for: 400 Sweet Pecan, Deep Dark Brown
This is my usual at home hair color for covering greys. Probably something better but I haven't tried many so I keep buying this one. Nice smell leaves hair soft.
Karina A.
Dalton, GA
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage uploaded by Karina A.
Review for: 200 Black Sesame, Deep Soft Black
I love this brand! Comes with a great amount for hair. Packaging is also great. Very black.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie H.
Henderson, KY
il y a 7 mois
Natalie S. il y a 6 mois
I have only used the olia once. It didn't work as well as the other.😊
Keilani L.
Redlands, CA
il y a 9 mois
Alejandra P. il y a 8 mois
I haven’t tried this one in specific, but I did use one of their other colors to dye my hair a dark red. It has lasted for the longest time, about five months, you can see my roots already. While the color is turning a bit lighter there is still vibrancy ! I personally liked it :)