Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour Permanent Nourishing Hair Colour 562 Vibrant Red

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour Permanent Nourishing Hair Colour 5.62 Vibrant Red.!
How would you rate this product?
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour Permanent Nourishing Hair Colour 5.62 Vibrant Red. uploaded by Chanell Q.
So I have always used semi permanent hair dyes and after using red dyes for a while I wanted to try something more permanent so I decided to try garnier! This hair dye has given me the perfect red burgundy shade and I am obsessed. I was really surprised it didn’t dry my hair and left it looking shiny and feeling so soft! It was such a bargain and I’m happy I took the jump.

Looking for your answer?