Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Ultra Lightening Blondes for Naturally Dark Hair Nourishing Color Cr?me uploaded by Deidre T.Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Ultra Lightening Blondes for Naturally Dark Hair Nourishing Color Cr?me uploaded by Michelle S.

BY GARNIER #92 in Hair Color

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Transforms Naturally Dark Hair With Ultra Reflective Tones Nutrisse(R) Ultra Color Lb1 Ultra Light Cool Blonde Kit Includes: Colorant Rinse-Out Conditioner Developer With The Ultra Lightening Blondes, Even Dark Brunettes Can Become Blondes Without Bleach, In One Simple Step!&Nbsp; Garnier Nutrisse Is The Only Color Creme With An Ampoule Of Grape Seed Oil So You Can Start Nourishing While You Color.&Nbsp; The Non-Drip Formula Spreads Easily And Smells Great!&Nbsp; Our Nourishing Conditioner Is Infused With 3 Fruit Oils &Ndash; Avocado, Olive And Shea &Ndash; For Soft, Healthy-Looking Hair.&Nbsp; Bleach-Free Lightening Technology For Dark Hair Lightens Up To 4 Levels Without Brassines. Silky, Shiny, Nourished Hair Ultra Luminous, Ultra Vibrant Blondes Product Ingredients: Colorant: &Nbsp; Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Resorcinol, M-Aminophenol, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Dimethicone, Thioglycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Tocopherol,&Nbsp; Osmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. Rinse-Out Conditioner:&Nbsp; Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance,&Nbsp; Tearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine&Nbsp; Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Yellow 6 (Ci 15985). Developer:&Nbsp; Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. see more...

• Does this help hydrate your hair?3 Answers
  • Since the new year is here, I've been wanting to dye my hair but ...1 Answers
  • From a very dark brown would this dye leave my hair a golden colo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I've tried many different hair dye brands but this one is the one I love I've tried quite a few different colors and all of them are great they last long with out leaving your hair feeling dry or damaged. " in 1 review
  • "I have really dark brown hair and tried the red hair color in this same brand." in 1 review
  • "Usually hair color leaves my hair feeling really unhealthy and dry but this product didn't make my hair feel that way my hair was soft and shiny after use and the color came out just like in the box great buy !" in 1 review
  • "I simply love this hair dye!" in 1 review
  • "I used this on my light brown hair and am now stuck with a very unpleasant golden color." in 1 review
Cam S.
Cam S.
If I could give this product zero stars, I most certainly would. Shame on Garnier for lying and claiming that this would take dark brown hair to blonde. Before using this product my roots were dark brown and the rest of my hair was blonde. After using this product my roots were PUMPKIN ORANGE and the rest of my hair was GREY. It was absolutely hideous and I was absolutely pissed. I had to bleach my whole head twice and dye it, which damaged my hair beyond repair and eventually I had to get a pixie cut. There have been other reviews that say it turned their hair orange as well, and others that claim it turned their hair blonde. (Pshhh. Yeah, right.) Regardless I would recommend not to take your chances. Go get a high lift dye from Sally's or bleach your hair then color it.
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Garnier hair color for a long time and generally like it. I usually experiment with varying shares of red, burgundy, or brunettes. But I wanted to go lighter, way lighter, so I tired this. It left my hair more orange than blonde. But did lighten it a significant degree. And also left my hair silky soft, like Garnier always does.
Eleanor L.
Eleanor L.
Little Neck, NY
I've been dying my hair at home by myself for the last 7 years. I've gone through a lot of brands, but this one and especially this line (for darker hair) is my favorite and my go to. Given that your hair won't come out like the pictures on the box, this does the best at lightening your hair and doesn't damage it or create split ends.
Mafer S.
Mafer S.
My hair color is natural, but if I lived the experience of my mother with this product that is fascinated with , he likes the variety of colors and pigmentation you have and you can see it is not as aggressive with your scalp and generally shiny, silky hair looks good
Erica L.
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have darker strawberry blond hair and I love using this product. It is one of the better smelling hair dyes and the conditioner to use with it after makes my hair so smooth and soft all day you wouldn't believe I had just dyed it!
Amparo S.
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This product was recommended to me by a friend so I had to try it for myself. The results are good. If you haven't tried this or looked into it then I suggest you do because it will not disappoint. It is also priced right.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Really disappointed with this, didn't cover my light red hair well and I ended up with uneven results. It wasn't application error, because other dyes have worked great in the past.
Maria L.
Maria L.

This product leaves my hair with a very nice color, but then apply it in my hair begins to feel very greasy and that is not to my liking.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this hair dye. Currently I am using the color black. This seems to work well, I wish it would lay longer
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried this and it doesn't stay on my hair that long. I recommend this product
Sammi J.
Sammi J.
Fordsville, KY
Does this help hydrate your hair?
Dana L.
Dana L.
How is this product? I have dark hair and I want to go lighter but last time i tried at home my hair turned orange!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Yorkton, Sk
From a very dark brown would this dye leave my hair a golden colour or more towards the blonde spectrum?
Mellissa R.
Mellissa R.
Since the new year is here, I've been wanting to dye my hair but I'm not sure if this product will make my hair look too light. By the way i want to do my hair ombre. Did this product work for anyone ?
Chantelle I.
Chantelle I.
How does this lift naturally dark (almost black) hair?