Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme - R3 Light Intense Auburn

Shade: R3 - Light Intense Auburn

The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step! Choose from four shade families: Ultra Intense Reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns to take dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, Ultra Reflective Blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones, and Ultra Lightening Blondes to lighten dark bases up to 4 levels without the brassiness.

How is it different?
Nutrisse Ultra Color has color-boost technology that nourishes while it dramatically lifts even the darkest hair. No bleach!

Is R3 right for me?
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color R3, "Light Intense Auburn," is the lightest of the three Ultra Color red shades and gives hair a strong red reflect. It is best for anyone with natural hair between medium brown and black. For other options, explore our other two shades: R0 and R2.

*For women with currently colored hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade R3 for hair that has been previously bleached, highlighted, hair that is predominantly gray, or if you have previously colored your hair "Medium Brown" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 5-Amino-6-Chloro-O-Cresol, P-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D36929/3. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying mixture through roots first before spreading through mid-lengths and ends until hair is saturated. Leave formula on for 25 minutes.
6) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
7) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
8) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

How long does the color last, how often should you return to an application??
Hii,i am interested in what is included in the box?and is it permanent? I would love to try it!🌷 thank you
Would this dye be more intense if I bleach my hair first?
Start your review of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme - R3 Light Intense Auburn!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Loveee thiss color.. ive always colored my hair red .. ever since the first time I colored it red I could never get the red out of my hair.. but this brand never fails..” in reviews
“The only con is that you have to rinse your hair for a LONG time after coloring until the water runs clear because the color will bleed.” in reviews
“The only down side is it seems like it takes FOREVER to wash out and sometimes I still get dye on my towel even though I rinsed my hair for 45 minutes.” in reviews
“ill even get compliments from people asking where I get my hair dyed, all I say is Garnier Nutrisse :) ” in reviews
“When I usually dye my hair it comes out completely different to what it is on the box, but this product always comes very close.” in reviews
Es una forma fácil de utilizar estos tintes ya que lo puedo hacer yo misma la comodidad de mi casa y tiene una extensa variedad de colores también y tiene la opción de que algunos colores son libres de amonia lo cual quiere decir que maltratan mucho menos el cabello que los que sí tienen amoniaco en el tiempo que me estuve aplicando estos tintes los resultados Me gustó muchísimo yo creo que los resultados dependen de eficaces que seamos en aplicar el tinte pero sí me gustó que me dejaba un color parejo y agarra muy rápido de hecho será que mi cabello es muy fino
Tucson
During my search for the perfect red color, I used this product twice. The first time it wasn’t quite as red as I wanted and it faded fast. I gave it a second chance and the color wouldn’t mix with the developer right so while I put it on my hair, it stayed white (not colored) and my hair color didn’t turn out right. I was justifiably upset and called Garnier. They resolved the problem by sending me a coupon for a free box of the same hair color. Now why would I get another box of this brand when it didn’t work twice. I gave the coupon away.
I like the color range and the dye smells good for hair dye. You get enough hair dye to do shoulder length hair and enough conditioner to use 1 a week for 6 weeks. The product doesn't fade until week 5 but I've gone almost 2 months before having to dye my hair. I like the color spectrums because it makes it easier to choose a color that would suit. Pretty acurate coloring to go by on dye box and you can find this brand pretty much everywhere. Highly recommend giving this hair dye a go.
Los Angeles, CA
I live love love this brand when it comes to box dye ! I have not found a replacement for this baby ! It leaves my hair even abd gosh its so rich in red ! I love it ! I love leaving it extra time so its very bright ! I love the fact that they give you a conditioner and an oil for after the during process!!!! I love this brand ! I always reach for this when i am in a mood to dye my hair with box dye you can never go wrong with this box dye ! Especially R3 !
EXPORT, PA
I used this in the red color. The color turned out rich in my hair, vibrant and dimensional instead of flat which is surprising considering how dark my hair is. This product didn't ruin my hair or make it overly processed or crunchy. The conditioner helped me to have soft hair. Red usually goes brassy quickly, but this lasted for a while with me. I go for this brand over and over, more than other brands which didn't work as well.
Florida
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme - R3 Light Intense Auburn uploaded by Danielle C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using garnier nutrisse ultra color for several years now. I've tried all of the other brands but garnier nutrisse works best for my fine but thick Asian hair. It's creme formula saturated my hair so all of is covered fully like a shampoo that can be washed out. It uses avocado, olive and she's oils which I feel is healthy. I love the red hibiscus which gives me a true red color on my naturally black hair.
Hamden , NY
I liked the smell to Garnier Nutrisss Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, it was the best smelling one I’ve used! I really liked this intense auburn color it was really as vibrant as I wanted other brands haven’t been as bright as I wanted! I just found that this color didn’t last as long as others which was a shame since I love this color. I won’t be purchasing again since I want the color to last longer!
Pelham, AL
I love this color! I have tried many other brands and shades of red trying to find the one for me, everything else was either too orange or just would not take right to my hair. I have naturally medium reddish brown hair and this color turned out gorgeous! It is the most beautiful shade of vibrant red and is absolutely stunning in direct sunlight! It looks very natural and I get so many compliments on it! It's very easy to apply.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried this in a purple color... The color was true.. but boy did it fry my hair.. usually after I dye my hair it's in better condition.. more soft & manageable. I even used the after color conditioner that was included after I washed out the dye.. my hair was so bad. I had to apply a deep conditioner also after finding out the dye. No thanks I'll pass on this dye next time around..
Sanford, FL
Llevo añitos utilizando la línea de Garnier y éste es el color que utilizo actualmente el R3 es fácil de aplicar me dura aproximadamente 2 meses y mi cabello siempre luce con brillo y el color se mantiene por mucho tiempo. Deja un rico olor en el cabello y el color me fascina. Recomendado 100% Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme - R3 Light Intense Auburn

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 9 mois
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum I have wavy hair and this is the best product for frizz split ends and unmanageable hair #sleek #shine ?
Andi F. • il y a 4 mois
I have waves and frizz and it’s always works well for me.