Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme R3 Light Intense Auburn
The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step!
The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step! Choose from four shade families: Ultra Intense Reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns to take dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, Ultra Reflective Blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones, and Ultra Lightening Blondes to lighten dark bases up to 4 levels without the brassiness.
How is it different?
Nutrisse Ultra Color has color-boost technology that nourishes while it dramatically lifts even the darkest hair. No bleach!
Is R3 right for me?
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color R3, "Light Intense Auburn," is the lightest of the three Ultra Color red shades and gives hair a strong red reflect. It is best for anyone with natural hair between medium brown and black. For other options, explore our other two shades: R0 and R2.
*For women with currently colored hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade R3 for hair that has been previously bleached, highlighted, hair that is predominantly gray, or if you have previously colored your hair "Medium Brown" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!
Top Questions See all 349 Q&A
- "Loveee thiss color.. ive always colored my hair red .. ever since the first time I colored it red I could never get the red out of my hair.. but this brand never fails.." in 8 reviews
- "The only con is that you have to rinse your hair for a LONG time after coloring until the water runs clear because the color will bleed." in 7 reviews
- "ill even get compliments from people asking where I get my hair dyed, all I say is Garnier Nutrisse :) " in 6 reviews
- "The only down side is it seems like it takes FOREVER to wash out and sometimes I still get dye on my towel even though I rinsed my hair for 45 minutes." in 6 reviews
- "I used this and I liked it because it keeps your hair healthy and nurished and its very easy to use but the color came out with in a week even with color treatment shampoo I've tried to dye it twice and it just keeps fading " in 5 reviews
#artistcolorshadow #contest #ad #complimentary #free
I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.
The color is quite nice! I do a reverse ombre typically so I just covered up the faded blue I had in. It covered really well and the brown also dyed decently. I would purchase this!
After dying my hair, I fell in love with this product. The color was vibrant and looked just like the color on the box. Usually I need to deep condition my hair after I dye it, but this dye left my hair wonderfully soft!
I will definitely be buying this product again. I dyed my hair a week ago and have seen almost no fading in the color at all.
I gave this great product 4 stars instead of 5 because of the ammonia smell, which lingered for a day. Everything else about this product was awesome!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos