BY GARNIER #13 in Permanent Hair Color

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Buy on Walgreens
Amanda W.
Keep in mind I am not a hair stylist, so my thoughts could be wrong in some ways. I have been dying my hair at home for around 15 years. I usually always use Darkest Brown or Brown. When I received the box of Intense Violet, I had atleast an inch of my dark blonde roots showing and the rest of my hair was a dark brown. I thought that since the Intense Violet was so dark and had a purple tint, that it would work for my dark hair and would show up. It only shows in my roots, though. (For the actual process and the way my hair feels..I absolutely love Garnier hair dye, that's all I use. My hair always comes out feeling amazing afterwards, and it doesn't damage my hair. I actually need to remember to purchase a bigger bottle of the conditioner that comes in the box of hair dye, I love it. When dying, the smell is not over whelming. A LONG time ago, when I didn't use Garnier, I would have to make sure my kids didn't come in the room with me while I dye my hair since the smell would be so powerful. Since I've been using Garnier, I don't worry about it near as much. I dye my hair about every 3-4 months, and the color lasts great. Their price is very affordable, and I definitely recommend Garnier products.
Shelly H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I've used Garnier hair color in the past, but not the Ultra Color line. Today I tried the shade L1 Ultra Bold Lilac. I was dying over previously salon-dyed brown hair. It turned out beautifully! My hair is now a rich deep brown-black with lilac reflects. The purple tone is perfect - subtle but noticeable, and a perfect undertone to complement the brown-black. I've got shoulder length thick hair and 1 bottle was just about enough product for my hair with a tiny bit left over. The creme formula was thick enough to stay put and not make a drippy mess, but not so thick that it was hard to distribute from the bottle. The fragrance was pleasant and the oil definitely helped the softness of my hair and diminished any frizz. The color applied evenly and I did not have any problems with patchiness or uneven absorption that I've had with other brands of boxed color in the past. Excess color washed cleanly from my scalp and around my face - no stains! In short, applying this color was an easy and enjoyable process, and I am thrilled with the end result. I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review, and I'm so glad that I did. I had forgotten about Garnier hair color and I have found a new favorite. The formula is excellent and the shade is gorgeous.  Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme L1 Ultra Bold Lilac
Brittany S.
I was thrilled when I received this color, but my excitement fell short when the color just didn't take in places. I rated this two stars because where the color did take, it's BEAUTIFUL and I will be getting another box to sort of fill in the blank spots. (But only to fill in the blank spots.) I started out as a shade of Light Blonde, but now where the lilac is not, my hair is light brown. I would not recommend this product to women with long hair (even though that's the length pictured on the box) because it's just not enough to fully saturate the hair. I feel as though the applicator and developer could be separate in the box to allow for a taller bottle that maybe holds more developer. Which I should also note that I felt like there really should have been more color to apply to the hair in the first place. Especially if they are marketing this to long hair women. Overall, would not recommend.
Amanda D.
I went back and forth on how many stars to give this color. The color was nothing close to the guide on the box. Mine came out as an eggplant purple. That I didn’t mind because I do love the color, but it wasn’t even close to as advertised on the box. The pro’s, it is a bold color. The oil you add into the bottle helps with the smell of the chemicals. It comes with everything you need. The instructions are easy to read and understand. It only took 25 minutes to process. The con’s: There isn’t enough color provided. My hair is shaved underneath, all the way around. The top part of my hair is maybe shoulder length and not too thick. I was scraping the bottle trying to get enough out to color my hair. Because of this, there is a couple spots that didn’t get as much color and looks a different shade. If you are going to use this and have thick/long hair or are doing your entire head, you may want to purchase 3 bottles, maybe more.
Jess D.
Roseville, CA
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme

I received this free from Influenster to try. First, the last time my hair was professionally colored was over 6 months ago. Second, I have some grays. Not a lot but enough that I notice.
I had my 14 yr old daughter die my hair for me because it was impossible for me to see the back and I would have dripped everywhere. With dark hair it covered very well and I love the color. The grays not some much. The L1 color isn’t overwhelming. It made my hair super soft. And I have had barely any color bleed with my next two washes.
I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying this for my between salon treatments.
Ashley S.
I loved this product. The smell was petty good, which is saying something for hair dye. The process was easy to follow and implement. My hair feels soft and smooth. I didn’t have any side effects with my skin. The label says not for hair that has been dyed brown or lightened up and I have both. I decided to try it anyway, just to see what would happen. I think because of the state of my hair, and it being bleached to a dark blonde from dark brown, the color didn’t turn out the same. It was supposed to be this lilac color. But the purple is hard to see. And it’s lighter all around, not as deep in color.
Yvette M.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I started off with short, dark brown hair. My ends were a bit dry from previous hair lightening and coloring. My favorite thing about this specific dye is the clarity of instructions. Every product is labeled, the instructions give each label name as well as a picture of what the product is that they are talking about. This was definitely the easiest boxed dye instructions I've come by. I enjoyed the fact that this dye comes with oils included, as I've purchased my own oils for hair processing with other products before. The color is nice, and has subtle purple hues to it when being applied over dark hair. I was surprised to see that my hair did not appear any more damaged and probably even looks a little healthier now. All in all this is a good product that I would repurchase.
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
I recieved this color via Influenster vox box and I was thrilled to get it! I dyed my hair yesterday and absolutely love the color. It looks a little darker than I thought it would but it has a wonderful trick of the eye. I work in a Drs office so as much as I would love to go super bold I just can't. This has just the right amount of purple that I can actually get away with it. It looks like a deep brown but when the light hits it right I can see the lilac and I love it. I also love that when I was dying my hair the smell wasnt uber strong. It didn't burn my eyes and didnt stain my skin. I can not wait to try so more of gariners new colors.
I recieved this product for free to give my honest review.
Christon L.
Valdosta, GA
I was definitely sceptical about this color. But, I'M IN LOOOOOVE! I purposely got the color on my skin, and on my countertops. With most colors you have to scrub to get it off your skin and it stains the counters. Nope! This new garnier came off my countertops with a little Spin and Span, and off my skin with a little soap and hot water! My hair doesn't feel dried out and broken! I'll definitely be using it again:)
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
first thing I look at when determining what product to buy is the appearance. Garnier Nutrisse has an appealing design and the green and yellow colors attract the eye. I was really interested when I seen that there was multiple different oils, including avocado, grape seed, olive and shea. The oils are meant to hydrate your hair fibers and help the product stay in your hair for a longer amount of time. The instructions were simple and to prepare and apply the product was easy. This brand is also one of the cheaper brands that I have seen and I feel the quality is great. The only issue that I did have was that my hair is very long and thick, so I would need to have 2 boxes to fully dye my hair. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.