BY GARNIER #4 in Permanent Hair Color

The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step! Choose from four shade families: Ultra Intense Reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns to take dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, Ultra Reflective Blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones, and Ultra Lightening Blondes to lighten dark bases up to 4 levels without the brassiness.

How is it different?
Nutrisse Ultra Color has color-boost technology that nourishes while it dramatically lifts even the darkest hair. No bleach!

Is BR3 right for me?
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color BR3, "Light Intense Burgundy," is the lightest of our three Ultra Color Burgundy shades and gives hair a light, intense burgundy reflect. It is best for anyone with natural hair between medium brown and black. Explore our other two shades: BR1 and BR2.

*For women with currently colored hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade BR3 for hair that has been previously bleached, highlighted, hair that is predominantly gray, or if you have previously colored your hair "Medium Brown" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Tiffany Y.
norman, OK
At first the color was very orange looking but after it had set a few minutes it began to change colors.. phew almost stressed myself out a bit.
Anyhow we are happy with the outcome it is for sure intense as the color indicated. Hair feels soft. The smell during application gave us a headache but overall a great store box hair product will definitely be sharing this with my friends!!!
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
I always use this brand to dye my hair I always keep it a reddish color and I love it it stay in for a good amount of time I don't wash my hair everyday either . Make my hair really soft after I dye it and it has a nice smell when dying it . Plus it's super affordable and can find it anywhere if it's there lol it's a popular color .
cindy d.
Clanton , AL
I rarely use box dyes anymore (when I was younger they were all I ever used), but decided to give this one a shot. This brand performed lime I remember it performing when I was younger. I don't know that I'm in love with this color, but it isn't horrible. I will say it has not faded beautifully, but started out decent. It started out the color on the box but turned to an ugly orange brown color. It lasted a decent amount of time, I think I'll stick with my professional hair color though. It still is a typical garnier boxed hair color (which I loved as a teenager).
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Omggg I did my hair today and the results are amazing!! My hair looks awesome, got lots of compliments. If You want a burgundy color this is your go to😍. Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme BR3 Intense Burgundy
Influenster
Christina F.
Knoxville , TN
I was skeptical that I would like this products because I've used garnier hair color before many years ago and the result wasn't great. This time the color was fantastic, and my hair was unbelievably soft when I finished. My only complaint was that I have rather thick hair that goes a little bit past my shoulders and one bottle ALMOST wasn't enough to dye all of it. Overall I really enjoyed it. Thanks influenster for sending me this product for free to try!
Dani B.
I was super excited to try this brand for sure. I have never used it prior to this. I got Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme BR3 Intense Burgundy. My hair was a medium brown. It was super easy to follow the directions. Mix up the color and the special additive which made this smell super good. Very easy to apply application bottle. It came with gloves and was only a 25 minuet process time. The color did stain my skin a little bit around my hairline which I didn’t care for. The coverage of the color was excellent and very even throughout my head. I did take about four shampoos to get the color out of my hair and it still stained my towel purple when I was finished. The color is very pretty rich and vibrant. However idk if I will stick with this color permanently but it was super fun to try but that has no bearing on that this is a great product. I would totally recommend it but be prepared for a little bleeding of the color. I would definitely try a brown in this brand because the coverage is nice and even. #gotitfree #garnier #influenster
Lacy J.
Tioga, WV
I love the color it just didn’t work well on me because I had ombré blonde and dark brown hair. So naturally some places were darker than others. It was fairly simple to use. I simply wouldn’t buy it again but for people who like this color it’s an amazing quality at an amazing price point.
Natalie M.
Hartselle, AL
WOW, like seriously. My hair is fried due to over processing many times. I was terrified this was going to wreak havoc on my hair. IT DID NOT! My hair looks and feels amazing! Go get it now, run don’t walk!Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme BR3 Intense Burgundy
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Great color! Intense burgundy is the perfect name for this vibrant red color. In the sun it just looks amazing! I’m not big into box dyes. But Garnier is pretty descent. And smells great! *Got this for free in a voxbox for an honest review in return.
monicque W.
San Antonio, TX
I love the color i received cant wait to try it out i know im going to love it this is the best company brand to use if your going to dye your hair i cant wait to upload pictures ☺☺
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme BR3 Intense Burgundy. Was anybody else scared when they saw the color it was in the bottle when applying? I was!