BY GARNIER

★★★★★★★★★★2.6 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.

2.6

ULTRA COLOR BR3 - INTENSE BURGUNDY

The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step! Choose from four shade families: Ultra Intense Reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns to take dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, Ultra Reflective Blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones, and Ultra Lightening Blondes to lighten dark bases up to 4 levels without the brassiness.

How is it different?
Nutrisse Ultra Color has color-boost technology that nourishes while it dramatically lifts even the darkest hair. No bleach!

Is BR3 right for me?
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color BR3, "Light Intense Burgundy," is the lightest of our three Ultra Color Burgundy shades and gives hair a light, intense burgundy reflect. It is best for anyone with natural hair between medium brown and black. Explore our other two shades: BR1 and BR2.

*For women with currently colored hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade BR3 for hair that has been previously bleached, highlighted, hair that is predominantly gray, or if you have previously colored your hair "Medium Brown" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Buy on Amazon*
Neha B.
Alameda
I bought this from my local drugstore and it was on sale for 3$ so I thought why not. First of all, I loved that I didn’t have to bleach out my hair. Secondly, the color is subtle and beautiful and really acts as a highlight for you hair. It shows more during the day than the night but that’s what I loved about it. It was a little something that spiced up my everyday look.

I have very Curly dark brown hair and this color looked great on it.
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
For a quick color fix, this was always a good one to have on hand. I naturally have really dark curls but with some really light red tones that, unless highlighted, you would never know was there. So I fell in love with burgundy and it gave just enough color to define my curls without over doing it.
Marie M.
Rainsville
Beautiful color! The smell of ammonia is a bit high but it isn't intolerable. This always gives a beautiful red, but it fades quickly. I always end up buying it over for the color though
Amanda C.
North Pole
I love the smell, and how soft it makes my hair after using it. I do wash may hair normally, and it always fades into a brown with a hint of red. I always dye my hair this color and it always looks the same.
Savanna M.
Nipomo
Im on love with this color. I've tried 2 other shades of burgundy and the intense burgundy is awesome. Garner is a decent brand and isn't expansive. Ive used other brands that the smell has been very strong and toxic but garner doesn't have that problem and has been one of the more healthier dyes i have found for my hair.
Delia O.
mission viejo
It’s a really good and pretty color , I have long thin hair and I usually takes two of this products for my hair can look good and pick up the color and it looks beautiful in the sun , this is my go to product and this is the color I have my hair dyed right now and I love it
Kristen W.
Went on beautifully. Looked great...for about two weeks. The color didn’t even last long enough for me to grow roots. It’s faded to an odd looking version of my natural color, which is a medium brown. I’m extremely disappointed.
Kira H.
I LOVE this color! With dark unlightened hair (natural color is dark brown, nearly black) it doesn't show totally lightened to the red like on the side of the box, but I promise you after a wash or two it will. It smells wonderful and unless you have a super sensitive nose you can barely smell the chemicals.

The only con to this (and most hair color boxes) is if you have small hands/short fingers the gloves are FAR too big and there will be color all over your face, neck and ears.

The boxsays to let it sit for 25 minutes, because I have such thick hair, I tend to leave it in longer so it really sets.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
I always use this brand to dye my hair I always keep it a reddish color and I love it it stay in for a good amount of time I don't wash my hair everyday either . Make my hair really soft after I dye it and it has a nice smell when dying it . Plus it's super affordable and can find it anywhere if it's there lol it's a popular color .
Jennifer L.
Absolutely love these hair dyes! They are easy to use and never leave me disappointed. My favorite is the reflective black. It's like a black inside but when I go into the sunlight it has this amazing vibrant reflective red color! And these dyes never fry my hair. I do recommend this product for at home hair dye and will continue using