Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl 26 Reflective Auburn Black uploaded by Jana F.

BY NUTRISSE

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color, Reflective Auburn Black-BL26Ultra reflective auburn black Ultra long-lasting, 100% gray coverage Silkier, shinier, more nourished hair see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used this brand to dye my hair. I love the way it leaves you're hair. The avocado oil makes my hair feel good. The color last a while and my hair is pretty shiny. The only reason why I don't give it a 5 is for the quantity in the bottle. I have to get two bottles to do my hair. I have about medium to long hair. I wish they made bigger sized bottles for length types
Kailey G.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This color is amazing! I was nervous doing to something that was red for the first time, but it doesn't look like a cheap box dye at all. People actually ask if I got it done somewhere! I did need two bottles to do my hair, though. I have thick hair and one was not enough.
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how the box comes with everything that you need, even with the after care of your hair such as the conditionor. The color goes on beautiful since its black but not too black, its just right and the color lasts long as well.
Lillie G.
Pharr
I was not a fan of this hair dye. I don't typically use this brand but decided to give it a try. This product did not cover any of my roots and my hair looked exactly the same before I used it. Extremely disappointed.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I don't dye my hair often but when i do, this is the package that catches my attention. Love the color scheme. As far as the product, it is not long lasting. I have medium brown hair and last i dyed my hair was with color black and i am not sure if it was the product or my hair. It completely rejected it and a week later i had my natural hair color. The color faded completely. I will not be repurchasing ever again.
alex b.
Double Oak, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to dye my hair with this it was the first dye i ever used and its so good and makes my hair shiny and soft and the colors are so intense for the price which its a really good deal, it doesn't have a really intense scent and the conditioner it has smells good and softens my hair i love it
Lexi L.
Loves Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not enjoy this brand of color product. I think it damages your hair and if you need a new color going to a professional salon would be best!
Rebecca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I went back to my natural blonde, this was the only brand of box color I would use because it's cheap and stuck to my hair awesomely.
Angel C.
Lebanon, TN
I love this brand of hair color. It a great color !!!and. It leaves your hair feeling soft. It doesn't make your hair fill dry out. "
Edie M.
I really like this brand of hair dye. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great. The best thing about it, it is affordable.
Angel C.
Lebanon, TN
How many times in a month you can use it
Nataly S.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product burn ? and does it actually last is in color wise
Maria A.
Gloucester, MA
If you use this hair dying brand does the color last long? Haven't used Garnier to dye my hair
Lindsey T.
Granite City, IL
Does this dye dry out fine hair? I have very sensitive fine hair and have had to use Olia for the last few years because of it, but they just don't have all the colors I want. I want to be sure it won't turn my hair to straw.