BY GARNIER #19 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: LB2 - Ultra Light Natural Blonde

DRAMATICALLY LIGHTEN IN JUST ONE STEP. NO DRAMA!

The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step! Choose from four shade families: Ultra Intense Reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns to take dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, Ultra Reflective Blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones, and Ultra Lightening Blondes to lighten dark bases up to 4 levels without the brassiness.

How is it different?
Nutrisse Ultra Color has color-boost technology that nourishes while it dramatically lifts even the darkest hair. No bleach!

Is LB2 right for me?
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color LB2, "Ultra Light Natural Blonde," was specially formulated to lighten up to four levels without bleach. It is best for anyone with natural hair between light brown and darkest brown that wants to achieve a natural-looking blonde shade.

If you are looking for different blonde reflects, then LB1 or LB3 might be for you.

*For women with currently colored hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade LB2 for hair that has been previously bleached, highlighted, hair that is predominantly gray, or if you have previously colored your hair "Dark Blonde" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Colorant: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Resorcinol, M-Aminophenol, 2, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Dimethicone, Thioglycerin. F.I.L. D47699/6 U.S. Patent: 6,312,677 Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Osmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5 Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Tearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3 Developer: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D13093/8

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Spread mixture on the hair length to the ends, avoiding the root area. Time for 10 minutes.
6) After 10 minutes, apply remaining mixture to root area—leave in for an additional 20 minutes (Total 30 minutes).
7) Massage hair with small amount of water before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
8) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
9) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only a need root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

• Has anyone ever used LB2 over lightest blonde highlights ...6 Answers
  • Bleeching is bad for your hair, will this kill my hair?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I got this complimentary box of free hair dye to try out from Influenster! It was Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Light Color Cream LB2. As you can see in my before picture I have very dark and grown out roots. Also, I had dyed my hair previously a few dyes back red. So, the u underneath is a darker shade than the rest of my hair which has been through a lot of different colors and highlighting. So, I focused mainly on my grown out roots and bottom of hair first. My hair is extremely long! I was so scared one box wasn’t going to be enough. But, it does say not to put on bleached or highlighted hair so I just used what was left and pulled through the rest of what was on my roots and in the bottom. I thought it may create somewhat of an ombré and darker shades that pop in underneath. I left the dye one my roots longer and on the bottom and rinsed out the dye from my main hair. I could already see that it lightened up that part significantly and it was still wet! After rinsing the rest out and drying I was actually pleased with the results. I always need two boxes so this was amazing stuff! It really didn’t smell at all like other dyes that make my eyes water. I did think it would lift my color from my roots better, but it’s the best I’ve gotten from a box dye so far. Thank you so much Influenster for sending this to me! I will definitely be recommending this to others and be using this product again!
Hayli S.
Oroville, CA
Let me start by saying i received this product complimentary from influenster for a voxbox campaign. That being said My opinions are my own and i will be honest with this review. I gave this 5 stars for a partial application on the ends of my lengths. I used a balayage/ombre technique to get a sun kissed ombre effect. I was not trying to achieve perfection but this box still did a way better job to my hair than i thought it would. My hair was previosly dyed a dark natural blonde in a demi formula. The instructions said not to apply on this type of hair but when i did anyway i had no complications. It lifted very nicely and blends nice to create a soft ombre as long as you blend the line nicely. If you dont you get a dip dye effect. I also noticed this had an ashier base which helped with brassyness. I also added 1/4 vial ion absolute perfection booster with the fruit oil booster. The combination left my hair very healthy and soft after dyeing. In my opinion i like the garnier system because of the oil booster. If you use a box dye then Its the best brand in my opinion. The conditioner in this kit is AMAZING and i wish i could by it by itself. It leaves my hair so shiny and managable. I highly recommend. The hair pic is after i put the blonde through the ends to brighten up my look.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
I’m decently impressed with this, i do have to say. My hair is a dark ashy blonde, it does not take well to lighteners. This little box barely covered 1/2 of my hair (I knew it wouldn’t cover my whole head so I opted to do the bottom half of my hair so I can add in some fashion colors later) it didn’t sting or burn my scalp, so I was really thinking it wasn’t going to do anything at all. This was very gentle, smelled horrible, but all bleach does. I don’t care for the oil capsule added in. It was very difficult to open even though it comes perforated, I don’t feel like it added much to the condition of my hair. This did lighten my level 6/7 hair to a 8, maybe barely tiptoeing at a 9, not as light as the box, but a nice strawberry blonde color. It feels nice, I don’t feel like my hair came out super damaged, but I would have liked a bit more lift. I’ll definitely have to pick up better bleach for the fashion colors I want to do, but it’s not bad for a box dye. Next time, I would leave it on much longer than the recommendation of 30 minutes (45 minutes total) but that’s just my hair. If your hair is highly porous, 30 minutes should do fine. I did receive this for free to review, but all opinions are my own.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
This was my 1st experience with Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme LB2 (Ultra Light Blonde) hair color and I was a little nervous. Anytime I give a new hair color product a shot, I'm always worried about the end result but after reading the manufacturer instructions very carefully, I was ready to go. I mixed the ingredients as directed and applied it to my roots only for 25 min. I then used the remaining color on my ends for the last 10 minutes. The color rinsed from my hair very easily and I applied the conditioner in my locks and left it on for 2 minutes. I gave my hair one last warm rinse until all the conditioner was gone. Then I wrapped my hair into a towel to get most of the water out before combing thru my long hair with a wide tooth comb. At this point, my color looks good and even from root to ends! My hair felt very conditioned and untangled very easy.after drying my hair with a hair dryer, I'm happy to say my color is really nice and I'm extremely pleased with the end result. My hair is soft and shiney and the color is beautiful and even!
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
I’ve been coloring my hair blonde for quite sometime now. 2 years. My roots are medium brown and I usually do a touch up and bring the rest of color down the length to freshen and brighten it up. This is a brand I’ve not used prior so let’s get started...
It was an easy application. It wasn’t strong smelling. No bleaching! It gave me some reflective tones from previous highlights so that was great. I had plenty to cover my roots and ends in this one box. It gave my hair a yellowish tone compared to my previous white-out color. For some, this may be what your going for. It does look natural. But for myself, I was hoping it wouldn’t have been a more yellow blonde. Golden blonde to be exact. It was easy to go over and achieve the color I desired. The conditioner smells great and leaves your hair soft and shiny. If your be had highlights it still brings those back up without coloring over them completely. Giving you multiple tones of blonde which I find very pretty. Disclaimer: I received this product free for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
I received this product free from Influenster for testing, but all opinions expressed in this review are my own. I was excited to receive this color, as it is very close to the color I normally dye my hair at the salon, and I figured it would save me a trip. Unfortunately, the box said that the formula would not work well when applied to hair that already had been lightened. But worry not, my husband was ready to take the plunge for me! Having NEVER dyed his hair any color, he was the perfect candidate to try this product on. He has should length-ish hair, so one box was perfect for him. We left the product in for nearly the max amount of time, and but the color did come out a bit darker than the box indicated. Since he was starting with a medium brown color, I wasn't surprised by this. It actually looks a lot like when he used to spend summers lifeguarding and his hair was lightened by the sun! We both love it; it's a perfect sun-kissed look for summer. He wasn't a fan of the smell, but I thought it wasn't too bad for a blonde dye. Overall, a good experience.
erin m.
I recieved a free box of @Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing color creme in light blonde from @Influenster to try and review for my honest opinion in return. I was really excited but nervous at the same time about getting this hair dye. Influenster sent me a random color and I had no idea what color I would get. I am extremely happy with the color that was sent to me, I got lucky to get a color that I would have picked out for myself. It does an amazing job coloring my hair a lighter color than it was. I love that it didn't damage my hair, my hair was actually very soft immediately after I rinsed the dye out. The color came out looking great, I absolutely LOVE it! I am excited to try some new colors next time I dye my hair, and definitely be a Garnier hair dye i use! My hair usually ends up looking more red than blonde, so I was extremely excited when I dyed it this time and It is blonde. I couldn't be any happier with the end result! Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
The color didn't really make a difference in my hair. I have brown hair and it said it would be four shades lighter and it really wasn't. Then it has almost completely washed out of my hair. I have had trouble with hair dyes in the past just washing out completely. It does smell fantastic though. And maybe in someone else's hair it would be great. I gave it three stars because it is priced fairly and didn't leave my head itchy like others do and my hair felt great afterwards. Just probably better in someone else's hair. My hair is brown and this is what it turned out as after I used the product. I wouldn't say this is four shades lighter and it has pretty much washed out now.
Erin C.
Coram, NY
I've always loved Garnier's products. I was excited to get a free sample from influenster because I just delivered a baby 8 weeks ago and haven't dyed my hair since I got pregnant. Ugh and I used to get it highlighted every three months so you could just imagine how bad my roots were. If I were going to dye my whole head of hair I would of needed two maybe three boxes. So I decided in just my roots which was a natural dirty blonde. Although very easy to apply and the smell not bad due to the oil they give you to add in it didn't lift as much as I would think it would. I applied it for the max amount of time and was crossing my fingers the whole time that it wouldn't be orange. It wasnt but just wished it lightened more to match my ends. I think in general its very hard to get a light blonde at home without going to the salon. I don't think this is a bad product but it claims to lighten significantly and it didn't do that for me. The pros to the product is easy use, smells good, didn't damage my hair and came with wonderful oil to add to the dye and conditioner.

Would I buy this again. No. Would I suggest to a friend eh depends on the color. Probably not to go lighter.

Thanks influenster for sending me a free sample to try. As always much appreciated and keep em coming.

Erin
Becky B.
Lima, OH
I received a complimentary box of Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

First of all, I’m really happy with the color! I worried it would be a little too platinum, but as you can see from the photo, it evens out to a really natural shade. The smell is pleasant and fruity/Floral. It’s gentle on the scalp. A few improvements I would suggest- the included conditioner does not de tangle hair at all. I would add some of my normal conditioner next time. Additionally, the instructions were a bit confusing about first time hair dye versus touch up- I was a little unsure which one I was so I split the difference and did my roots for 15 minutes and then my lengths for 15 minutes, which worked perfectly.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Has anyone ever used LB2 over lightest blonde highlights done previously professionally with bleach and toner? I'm just worried about it grabbing the base color too much and turning my blonde into a greyish/purple color
Charlotte P.
Murtons Terrace, Redruth
Bleeching is bad for your hair, will this kill my hair?