BY GARNIER #22 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: BR3 - Intense Burgundy

The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step! Choose from four shade families: Ultra Intense Reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns to take dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, Ultra Reflective Blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones, and Ultra Lightening Blondes to lighten dark bases up to 4 levels without the brassiness.

How is it different?
Nutrisse Ultra Color has color-boost technology that nourishes while it dramatically lifts even the darkest hair. No bleach!

Is BR3 right for me?
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color BR3, "Light Intense Burgundy," is the lightest of our three Ultra Color Burgundy shades and gives hair a light, intense burgundy reflect. It is best for anyone with natural hair between medium brown and black. Explore our other two shades: BR1 and BR2.

*For women with currently colored hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade BR3 for hair that has been previously bleached, highlighted, hair that is predominantly gray, or if you have previously colored your hair "Medium Brown" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Oleth-30, Ammonium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Resorcinol, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, M-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Thioglycerin, 2-Methylresorcinol, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Parfum / Fragrance, Carbomer, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil.

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying mixture through roots first before spreading through mid-lengths and ends until hair is saturated. Leave formula on for 25 minutes.
6) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
7) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
8) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

• Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme BR3 I...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Dani B.
I was super excited to try this brand for sure. I have never used it prior to this. I got Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme. My hair was a medium brown. It was super easy to follow the directions. Mix up the color and the special additive which made this smell super good. Very easy to apply application bottle. It came with gloves and was only a 25 minuet process time. The color did stain my skin a little bit around my hairline which I didn’t care for. The coverage of the color was excellent and very even throughout my head. I did take about four shampoos to get the color out of my hair and it still stained my towel purple when I was finished. The color is very pretty rich and vibrant. However idk if I will stick with this color permanently but it was super fun to try but that has no bearing on that this is a great product. I would totally recommend it but be prepared for a little bleeding of the color. I would definitely try a brown in this brand because the coverage is nice and even. #gotitfree #garnier #influenster
Chelsea S.
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. I usually dye my own hair at home using professional products purchased at Sally Beauty, so I was a bit skeptical about using box dye again. I have not had great experiences using box dye in the past, but I had product to cover this up with if I hated how it turned out so I went ahead and gave it a shot. I was so impressed! The mixing was easy and the instructions were very clear. It took about the same amount of effort and time that coloring my hair usually takes me, and it was simple to just throw out the leftover product after I was done (I typically mix my own dye and developer in a bowl with a brush so that requires more clean up afterwards). A complaint I have would be that I felt very wasteful mixing everything up only to throw most of the product away; I have extremely short, pixie style hair that requires very little product. The color actually turned out very similar to what I have been using lately. It was vibrant and my hair felt soft and healthy after I was done. I would say that this lasts a shorter amount of time than the pro formula I mix myself, so I would have to dye it more often but in a pinch or even just to switch things up, I would absolutely use this product line more often! I am pleasantly surprised with how well this worked for me!
Teresa n.
Omaha, NE
This color is designed to bring deep vibrant color to darker hair which has often yielded boring results from standard box formulations. My hair is naturally a dark brown but Mother Nature has seen fit to lighten most of my crown to silver and I most recently colored it purple and sapphire. Switching to the burgundy has been a fun change of pace.

The color (BR3, deep intense burgundy) is warmer than I expected but is definitely an intense burgundy. I admit I was very worried during the entire coloring time because the dye turned a bright orange in the bottle and on the hair. I rinsed my hair and rinsed some more, shampooed, rinsed, and still kept seeing orange dripping. Even though I worried, I found that I had no transfer onto clothes or bedclothes after I dried my hair.

One of the reasons I like #Garnier hair color is for the oils they include. The oils are clear but they are nourishing and put some hydration back into your hair that the coloring process is stripping. It's not going to completely offset the chemical processes that are going to damage your hair. On that subject, the conditioner included with the color is a generous portion in a recloseable bottle. The conditioner closes the hair shaft and seals in the color and provides a deep conditioning mask to help the hair recover from the stress of a chemical color.

My color has worn well. It's been almost two weeks since I colored and there's no patchiness in my color. I am very protective of my hair and use quality argan and marula oils after washing my hair and also use a protective spray when I'm heat styling. I haven't seen a lot of breakage or weakening of my hair (and I am very protective of my hair).

I would (and have) use this color again. I received many compliments on my color. I think this is competitively priced and worth it. I have used other manufacturer's colors and I still come back to #Garnier. I really appreciate and thank #Influenster and #Garnier for giving me the opportunity to rediscover my love for their products. Please note that I received my #Garnier color (BR3) for free in return for my honest review.
Samantha B.
Elba, AL
I received the #Garnier color in BR3 for free in return for an honest review. It's a intense burgundy made for naturally dark hair. My natural hair color is a level 2, but I had lightened my hair to a level 8 and it was currently a teal blue color.

The hair color I received was a huge change from what I had been doing to my hair lately. But I welcome the change.

Now on to the good, the bad, and everything in between.

The Good
The hair dye, once mixed, smells great for hair dye. It was easy to mix in the bottle provided. Coverage was good and the orange color of the dye before it was processed made it easy to see where it had been applied. Once rinsed, the color was bold, non-streaky, and my hair was soft without any new damage. It blended the almost 3 inches of growth I had with the lighter color, with no issues.

The Bad
I did not have enough dye in one box to do all of my hair. My hair is just slightly below my shoulders and not overly thick. Two boxes would've been plenty, but one only cover a little over half my hair (which is why I redid the green underneath). It takes FOREVER to rinse out once it has processed. This is normal for red family colors, though.

Everything in Between
I would use this dye again, but would make sure I had two boxes (more if my hair has grown out). The gloves in the box are thin and tear easily, but they get the job done.

Final Result
This is a great product for the money, and I will be using it again.

#GotItFree #Garnier #Burgundy #Influenster #VoxBox #NewHair
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Great color pre-selected for me, however, I would of chosen a more brilliant shade so it would be more of a dramatic change and give serious impact.

The product is simple to use with easy directions.

Comes with gloves that need serious improvement but the large container of conditioner made up for this!

Processing time is very quick, I left it in my hair 35 minutes as my hair is stubborn with color.

I had great success with the color delivery. It is even and has survived 4 washes so far; continues to be red. I found that this brand has very good gray coverage which is a total bonus!

You will need 2 boxes if you’ve got thick hair or curly hair that is medium length, like I do. One box is more appropriate for normal/fine hair that’s up to shoulder length.
Tiffani B.
Carpentersvle, IL
I have used Garnier hair color before and have not been disappointed. However, this time I was a bit bummed. I have previously bleached and colored hair so of course I wasn't expecting exact same coloring as the package. When putting this color in, it was a bright red. Luckily it did darken as my hair took it in, but no where near as dark as the box advertised. Even the bleach blonde I had underneath turned a strange red/pink instead of intense burgundy. I luckily am okay with more of a red tint, but still was hoping for darker.
Pros: little to no odor of the dye, hair doesn't feel damaged.
Cons: redder than anticipated, have to buy another box because one was definitely not enough and I can't get the exact same shade.
Taylor D.
North Augusta, SC
This color may look pretty on the box and smell heavenly, but don't put it anywhere near your hair. To begin, I don't understand why a company would want you to mix permanent color with creme developer in a bottle... it's not going to mix well and your results will be patchy. Secondly, this product claimed to lift black hair to about a level 3 with a pretty burgundy tint.. that didn't happen. I applied this color to a level 1 professional manikin and about a level 6 or 7 professional manikin. Neither one looked like the color on the box, not even close. And just because you can't see the color, doesn't mean it isn't there. Don't follow up with another box of color bc this box caused A LOT of fallout of hair. You will fry your hair right off your head. The box even states on the side (in very small print that should be in bold red letters on top of the box) DO NOT USE ON HIGHLIGHTED HAIR. If you have a least shoulder length hair and have had highlights within the past 5 years, it's most likely still in there. Just because they were colored over doesn't mean they aren't still there. They have to be cut out. Save yourself the cost of a color correction and just call a salon. You'll save money in the long run.
Maria B.
Muscatine, IA
I LOVED how easy it was to mix things together. What I did not love was how strong the chemical smell was. I had to work on dying my hair outside. I would encuraged and future customers to apply either outside or open you window where ever it is you will be applying the product. I would have liked to have a little bit thicker gloves and perhaps one set to apply and one set to rinse. Due to the gloves beinh ao thin my thumb was dyed along with my hair. Becareful and makesure to use an old towel to dry your hair because what you use will get stained. My hair was pretty soft afterwards which I LOVED. I would recomand this product to other.
Beth R.
I've used Garnier plenty of times in the past. I was sent the Intense Burgundy by influenster and this is actually the color I tend to buy on my own. I love the colour. it's dark but it's still vibrant enough that is shows a nice edge. it does leave your hair feeling nice and you get post dye conditioner. it smells great, has thst fruit smell that most Garnier products do! now the bad side: I don't really like their bleaches. anytime I've used them, they don't really lift the color. however. my natural hair color is very dark brown. so I think if you had lighter hair, it might work better for you.
But nonetheless, I do enjoy this product and I'm glad they sent this to me to try out!
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
I really love this color. My hair is almost black and this colors it a nice deep wine red color. My favorite part about it is how it fades out. As it fades out, the red gets brighter and more noticeable. People really like it. I leave the color in for about 25 minutes and then rinse it out. It bleeds red in the shower for a couple weeks in my experience, but it isn't bothersome. I probably wouldn't use white or any light colored towels or bedsheets/pillowcases for a couple weeks after if you take showers at night. My hair is a tad bit coarse after using this color but that goes away in a couple of days. I am really happy with this color and will continue to buy it for as long as I can.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme BR3 Intense Burgundy. Was anybody else scared when they saw the color it was in the bottle when applying? I was!