BY GARNIER

Shade: BR2 - Dark Intense Burgundy

The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step! Choose from four shade families: Ultra Intense Reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns to take dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, Ultra Reflective Blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones, and Ultra Lightening Blondes to lighten dark bases up to 4 levels without the brassiness.

How is it different?
Nutrisse Ultra Color has color-boost technology that nourishes while it dramatically lifts even the darkest hair. No bleach!

Is BR2 right for me?
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color BR2, "Medium Intense Burgundy," is the middle of our three Ultra Color Burgundy shades and gives hair a medium, intense burgundy reflect. It is best for anyone with natural hair between medium brown and black. Explore our other two shades: BR1 and BR3.

*For women with currently colored hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade BR2 for hair that has been previously bleached, highlighted, hair that is predominantly gray, or if you have previously colored your hair "Medium Brown" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 5-Amino-6-Chloro-O-Cresol, P-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D36929/3. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying mixture through roots first before spreading through mid-lengths and ends until hair is saturated. Leave formula on for 25 minutes.
6) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
7) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
8) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

• How long does the product last if it’s not open ?4 Answers
  • Anybody else love the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nouri...3 Answers
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I received the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme in BR2 Dark Intense Burgundy from Influenster to test out. I was so excited to receive this, as this was my very first vox box. I was super anxious to try this out and I finally got the chance to do that this weekend. My hair before I added this product is bleached at the tips and it starts to darken as it goes up so it is ombre. My hair reaches the sides of my ribs so it is pretty long and this was not going to be enough for my entire hair. I decided that I would just use the product in on my tips and work my way up until the product was finished. I really like the results. I think that since my hair was already light, the burgundy color is really prevalent. I also really liked that it had an oil, that made the hair dye smell much more pleasant and I think it helped the dye to not be so harsh. After I rinsed the dye out I did have quite a lot of hair fall out and my tips seem a little more dry now. I really liked the color results and I hope that the color lasts quite a while because if it only lasts a couple of weeks, then the damage is not worth it.
Silvia C.
Renton
I used the color in BR1 Ultra Bold Burgundy and I was really happy with how it turned out immediately after dying. The color was a very deep red-black and it looked incredible in the sunlight (brilliant red undertones on that deep black-ish color). However, it doesn't look that awesome in all lighting. At home or at the office, it just looked like a very dark shade of brown. It also faded very quickly, much to my dismay with shampooing (even though I used color safe shampoo and was careful to not over shampoo). It was extra frustrating that the color was still running out of my hair for a few days after dying. Though, that is more about my hair's texture and quality (dyes regularly have a VERY hard time sticking to my hair and actually coloring it). I really would recommend these colors as they're very fun and the color does turn out great.
nikki c.
Eastpointe, MI
Not impressed at all. I'm not going to sugarcoat things and say that this was an amazing product because it was far from amazing. Just received this in my voxbox for free courtesy of influenster and me being the inpatient person that i am had to try it right away. So i follow all the directions and so forth.. While wrinsing my hair started to fall out not like a lot but 2 good clumps. I left the conditioner in for 2 minites as it stated. Let it dry a bit then styled as usual. This color looks horrible on me. In certain lights you can't even tell it was dyed. I asked my son if my hair looked any different and he said no. I asked him if it looked a different color he said no lol. In my hallway with different lighting it looks this awful horrendous bright red. I look and feel like a clown. If i were to purchase dye it would not be this color. I have to get my hair back to my normal shade ASAP. Anyways done ranting.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
Disclaimer: I got this hair color for free from #influenster in a #voxbox for an exchange of my honest review of the product. #garnier #gotitfree

Color came out “ok” after first dying. It had a burgundy tint in the light but wasn’t noticeable otherwise. It’s starting to fade quickly and is leaving a rusty red residual color in its place. Not to mention my hair is falling out like crazy after using it. I was surprised at how damaged my hair looks and feels because it didn’t feel harsh well developing and actually had a pleasant fruity smell. I gave it 3 stars because of that and it did look nice for a few days. But it wasn’t great because it faded quickly and damaged my hair. It might work better on someone with finer lighter colored hair. I should also mention it did not cover the grays in my hair well at all.
Darian S.
When I first received my Voxbox I was super excited because I am a hair coloring addict. I recieved this intense burgundy color and was thrilled! Whenever my hair isnt dyed dark reds, burgundys, and violets are my go to's. My hair is currently darkest brown/black (color treated). I was also excited because I used to use Garnier when I was 13-15 when I first dyed my hair and loved the brand. My initial thoughts were if I want this to show I need to prelighten my hair. However, I chose not too because the package claims its formula is specifically made too transform even the darkest of hair into this beautiful burgundy with no bleach needed. Unfortunatly there was no difference. My roots have a slight red tint to them but its barely noticable while tbe rest of my hair is still black, even in sunlight. Im super dissapointed. Im still giving this a 4 out of 5 stars for a few reasons. Even though the color doesnt show my hair still feels very healthy agter coloring and I had minimal fallout which doesn't usually happen. The application process was super easy and fast. Although if you have long or thick hair definitely purchase 2 boxes, one will not be enough. I also love the fruit oil that comes in the box! It smells so good, the dye didnt stink of strong ammonia like most dyes do. Overall I still lpve this brand and would purchase in the future. I just know id need to pre-lighten first.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
I received this product in an Influenster VoxBox and was really excited to try out a high lift color for the first time. This product claims to be able to lift even dark brown hair to the level shown on the results box. The first day after coloring my hair was a deep dark burgundy and the color was really only visible in bright sunlight. After a few days the real color began to show. I have previously bleached hair with a demipermanent medium brown over it. This color only lifted the previously bleached ends and not my natural root or previously dyed midsections. The result was what looked like burgundy balayage. It was a cute look for a few days but the color quickly faded away and now I have reddish brown tips. This claims to be permanent color so I wasn't expecting quick fading after a week. It's a little disappointing especially since I only washed my hair three times during this 10 day period. I give this product three stars because although the color claims were NOT met, the hair conditioning claims were exceeded. My hair is softer and shinier than before. There was no additional damage caused by the dye (very rare for at home color) and the smell was tolerable unlike some other dyes I've tried in the past. If this color would have lasted it would have been my new go to. However because of the short lived color I'm going to pass on trying this again.
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Yahooooo I just got my very first VoxBox so excited BR2 Passion Fruit Dark Intense Burgundy Permanent Hair Dye, amazing bold vibrant colors, great product, easily covered grey hairs, evenly color and blended, soft, silky, manageable hair every strand, No drying or frying of hair, great smell, so very happy with results, love the Bold colors when wet also when dry also absolutely amazing when sun hits brings out the color and shine, comes with great conditioner which saturates every strand of hair for altogether great looking , smelling, feeling, soft, manageable, working, styling hair, definitely recommend this product to thoughs who are wanting and looking and needing the perfect product well here it is. .. GARNIER ... thanks Influenster hope to receive more VoxBox in the future...
Shelly V.
I have mixed feelings when it comes to this latest voxbox i received free to try for my honest review. I absolutely loved the color (intense burgandy) and i loved how the Garnier Nutrisse Olia color kit includes the scent for a not so stinky experience. My only complaint is that after asking what type, length, and thickness of hair the reviewer has; there was still only one box. Most woman with thick long hair find that more than one box is needed. After purchasing a second box though it's a thumbs up from me. #voxbox #influenster #garnier #gotitfree
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
I got this product as a free sample from influenster to try. They send me big commercial sample n I love this about influenster. Product packaging was similar to any other color brand have. It had easy instructions to follow n easy to apply. The only complaint about this product is conditioner bottle design is not so useful n not enough for two use for person who has long hair. Second thing the oil tube design, first love the design but not useful when you in shower. The cap did not rip off easily so had to find scissors to cut. This is not helpful. So my recommendation is change conditioner bottle to tube n make oil pouch easy to access. About the love the smell n happy with color it gave.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I am always excited to get a new VoxBox, and am a hair color junkie, so the Garnier Nutrisse Box was perfect for me! I have stuck with reds/burgundies/violets for 10+ years now as they seem to be most flattering to my skin tone, but I will admit that I was hesitant to use a drug store brand. I was a professional stylist/colorist for years and have stayed tried and true to professional color lines, but since I have been lax on my color while I prepare to start chemo I felt that if there was a time to try it, this would be it! I recently cut my hair from waist-length to a blunt asymmetrical shoulder-length bob, which peeled up my natural curl, but I had at least 3 inches of natural color growth, most of which was grey. I am happy to say that the Garnier Bold Burgundy did a beautiful job covering my greys and the color is gorgeous, especially in the sun! It was just the little boost I needed, now I play the waiting game to see how long the grey-coverage will last. I normally add a small vial of product that helps the color adhere and give longer-lasting coverage to my greys which are now at about 50% (yikes!) of my natural color, so time will tell and I will update my review accordingly. Thank you Influenster and Garnier for the free product to review, and my review is my own actual opinion.
Marcela R.
Corona, NY
How long does the product last if it’s not open ?