Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme

Shade: BR2 - Dark Intense Burgundy

The Nutrisse Ultra Color series is exclusively designed to transform dark hair with ultra-reflective tones - in just one easy step! Choose from four shade families: Ultra Intense Reds for visibly intense red tones on darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns to take dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, Ultra Reflective Blacks to transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones, and Ultra Lightening Blondes to lighten dark bases up to 4 levels without the brassiness.

How is it different?
Nutrisse Ultra Color has color-boost technology that nourishes while it dramatically lifts even the darkest hair. No bleach!

Is BR2 right for me?
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color BR2, "Medium Intense Burgundy," is the middle of our three Ultra Color Burgundy shades and gives hair a medium, intense burgundy reflect. It is best for anyone with natural hair between medium brown and black. Explore our other two shades: BR1 and BR3.

*For women with currently colored hair, there are special considerations for the color result you can achieve. Because of this, we do not recommend shade BR2 for hair that has been previously bleached, highlighted, hair that is predominantly gray, or if you have previously colored your hair "Medium Brown" or darker. For more help, use our Shade Selector Tool to find the perfect shade for you!

Ingredients: Nutrisse Colorant: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, 5-Amino-6-Chloro-O-Cresol, P-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Dimethicone, Pentasodium Pentetate, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Carbomer, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil. F.I.L. D36929/3. Fruit Oil Concentrate: Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Grape Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.I.L. D25829/5. Rinse-Out Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil/Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/Yellow 6. F.I.L. D35637/3. Nutrisse Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid. F.I.L. D12836/26.

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Nutrisse nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

1) Always do a skin test by following the insert instructions in the kit 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (B) into developer bottle (A).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying mixture through roots first before spreading through mid-lengths and ends until hair is saturated. Leave formula on for 25 minutes.
6) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
7) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
8) Apply Nourishing Conditioner (D) and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

If you only need a root touch-up, please follow insert Touch-Up Application instructions.

Always read insert instructions before applying any hair color.

Has anyone used this and have it not work?
Has anyone used this color? Is it a very intense color?
How long does the product last if it’s not open ?
Start your review of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme!
How would you rate this product?
N Las Vegas, NV
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme uploaded by Jocelyn L.
Purchased at: Target
I have a lot of hair and I was able to dye all of it with just one box, but that’s pretty much the only thing I liked about it. My problem with this was that after I dyed my hair, my scalp started BURNING for a few days. It was crazy. I thought my hair was just dirty and kept washing it, but it even burned with cold water in the shower. I couldn’t figure out what was going on, but I didn’t think it was because of the hair dye, which was a mistake on my part. I had a second box of dye left because I thought I was going to need two, so I dyed my hair again, a month later when my grays grew out. Once again, my scalp started burning and that’s when I realized that it was due to the hair dye. Ir sucks because I really liked the color, but I can’t continue to use it because of the burning.
Pataskala
The product was supper good. The dye lasted a lot longer then I was expecting it to. My hair is either a hit or miss for color it either washes out in 2 washes or it stays forever and most of the time it’s the first one but with this product it worked really well and it wasn’t as hard to use as some of the other dyes I’ve used. Although if you are sensitive to smells I wouldn’t use this product it did have a rather unpleasant smell.
Wheeling, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
Color is rich and vibrant. I stay a red head and touch up with a home dye kit atleast once a month. This was a creme it came with a brush ans gloves as usual . It's easy applicant the brush isn't necessarily needed. It's cheap as well but strong and bright. Found at local stores and beauty stores. I didn't have any problem infact the frangrance wasn't bold and choking like usual home kits with all the chemicals and ever lasting aroma following several washes. It's smooth and leaves hair soft not brittle and dry. Love the outcome of color. I found my new favorite product .
Teaneck, NJ
Every time I use these colors in my hair ( which is often sadly because of my constant changes to my look) it changes color! It will start out the color from the box and my the first wash my hair starts breaking and turns this off brownish orange color. At first I didn’t think anything of it and just used another box thinking the color didn’t take well and it would happen again! This has happened on multiple occasions. And I know it’s not me because my hair it is virgin and natural.
Henderson , NV
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme uploaded by Narelis A.
I love this color and this specific product. The way this takes dark hair and truly changes it to a radiant burgundy/plumish color is amazing. At first it does apear to be really dark but in the sun and wothin a few washes it shows its color. The color lasts suuuuuper long. I used two boxes only because my hair reaches my hips and below but it truly does what it says and works. This is the only color I have tried from this line but loved it so much I died it two to three times and kept it for about 3-4 years.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It worked so well! I dyed my hair red about 3 months ago and it has not faded much since. It is still vibrant and has the right amount of shine. It has retained it’s color throughout the 3 months. As it faded slightly it is subtle and still looks great. I’ve received many compliments since using this product. The price was reasonable and the quality was very good. Overall, Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme works very well and last a long time.
Revere
Purchased at: Target
I have been dying my hair for over 20 years and I used to use Revlon, but I switched too this product..because it does its thing and they have a variety of colors that I love and it lasts for a month and I've tried many of them and they never disappointed me as they all work and after I dye my hair my hair is soft and silky I would recommend this product to anyone thank you... Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme - R3 Light Intense Auburn
Staten Island, NY
Good product, color lasted a full month without fading. Very easy to use, directions are inside the box and are very simple. It’s easy on the hair and my hair did not feel dry or dead after use. The after color conditioner that comes in the box adds extra moisture and shine to your hair so that it looks natural and healthy. Color came out exactly the same as shown on the box when used over medium brown hair. Highly recommend this brand!
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to product! It leaves your hair feeling so soft, and looking good. Not dried out or damaged looking. I definitely wish that they would come out with more "exotic" colors. what I love the most is that the color always comes out better than I expected. I love love love Garnier Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Nourishing Hair Color Creme, Strawberry Jam 52, Medium Berry Red, 1 Count
Lansing, MI
This is typically the hair color I try to find when I'm shopping for my boxed color. Everyone says boxed color is terrible for your hair (I believe you, but I'm on a budget people!), but this has been the best for my hair so far. My hair doesn't get damaged or dry with this color, the color turns out really nice and vibrant, and its easy to apply. Plus, its great for those on a budget.