BY GARNIER #53 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: RZ4 - Ultra Bold Ronze

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Colorant:
1212441 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2,3-diaminodihydropyrazolo Pyrazolone Dimethosulfonate, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, P-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, 2-methylresorcinol, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dimethicone, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil. F.i.l.# D212126/2

Fruit Oil Concentrate:
1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Claudia V.
Lovely box and packaging. Everything needed is in the box and dying time was average. Compared to the competition this was very good and the color was as expected. Not much bleeding of the dye and I definitely recomend.
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I was so excited when I receive this product. This was the exact color that I wanted. Left my hair feeling so soft and silky after I washed off the color. I will be purchasing this again. The color when on great and I’m extremely satisfied.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I was excited to be able to try the Garnier® Nutrisse® Nourishing Color Creme RZ4 Intense Bronze Red (Scarlet Ronze)! Especially for free, the color looked a bit light to me and I have dark hair so wasn't sure how it would turn out. Just like promised the color took to my hair and lightened it up some without the use of bleach! I love the color it's great my hair looks healthy and soft and gorgeious. The light catches it so well and I am so please with how it brings out the blue in my eyes. I for sure recommend this if you are wanting to dye your hair at home.
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
I received this for free and I was curious to see how one box did. Sadly, it was really disappointing. The box didn't even halfway cover my hair. I would have had to buy 3 boxes with how much hair wasn't covered. It turned out a LOT brighter than it said on the box, almost like a fire red. My hair did feel nice after I used it, though. It definitely needs WAY more dye in it!! What sucks is I'm stuck with two color hair unless I go out and buy more.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

@influenster @garnierusa #VoxBox #Influenster #Garnier #RZ4 #GarnierNutrisse #contest #IntenseBronzeRed #GotItFree #sample #samples #free #vox #box #complimentary #review #reviews #reviewer #haircolor #dye #athomedye #hairdye
Kasey K.
Millville, PA
I received RZ4 #complimentary from Influenster. One thing I have noticed it doesn't seem to bleed like others I have tried in the past. My hair remains soft and manageable. I have received lots of compliments. I will admit during the waiting I was wondering what I was going to get as it seemed orange and then deepened to red. I'm loving it!
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
When I received this product For Free I was excited because my hair is already red and it was light enough to match the color I have been sent in the mail and when I used it my hair turned out very vibrant and I love the color I would definitely use this on my hair whenever the red Fades this is a nice com color to revive my washed away red. Thank you i used this bramd before im always impressed but never this color i am very pleased i wouldnt have gone for this color on my own
But i love the results !!!!!
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
I got sent the color RZ4 and decided “why not” change things up. I am quite happy with how it turned out, just a bit deeper than the box image but still a lovely red bronze color. There was a moment mid process where I did panic that I would look like a Cheeto, but I gave it the recommended processing time and my worry was for nothing. I had grown out roots, a darker processed middle portion of hair and my ends had been bleached for previously purple hair and the color still came out great! #gotitfree
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
I have dark brown hair to begin with. Used one box of this & it really turned my hair a beautiful color. I wouldn't say the exact color on the box, but prettyyy dang close!. Would recommend to alllllll who like this color to check it out. Cause I'm 1000% sure your going to like your outcome!
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
Very amazing! The best thing I love is o didn’t have to even bleach my hair!! I informed my mom(a former hair dresser) and she was shocked! I was very impressed by the color that came even though I didn’t even bleached my hair! Amazing and my hair fells softer then ever! All the other hair dyes I’ve used completely killed my hair this, to my amazement, did the opposite and nourished my hair while making it a beautiful red. For a great price! If you haven’t already left get your keys and go pick up this amazing product! (Thanks Influenster for introducing me to this amazing dye!)
Narelis A.
Augusta , GA
I love the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra color in BR2 so when I figured out that I was trying a new color that I have been hoping to find from them, I was ecstatic. The purpose of this type of dye is to take the darkest shades of hair color and bring them to be really vibrant lighter shades without bleaching the hair first. I tried the one box that they gave me and, unfortunately, it wasn’t enough for my hair. While using one box did lighten my hair a bit. It didn’t do a drastic change in the color of my hair and it didn’t last long on my blonde hair. I do think though that if I use two boxes that outcome would be much better.
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone used this on already dark red hair? How did it look?