BY GARNIER #53 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: RZ4 - Ultra Bold Ronze

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Colorant:
1212441 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2,3-diaminodihydropyrazolo Pyrazolone Dimethosulfonate, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, P-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, 2-methylresorcinol, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dimethicone, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil. F.i.l.# D212126/2

Fruit Oil Concentrate:
1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Erika A.
This wasn't my favorite color, and it didn't look the best with my skin color as one solid color. I think it would have looked great as highlights. It was easy to use, and the color itself worked well and held well. If it had been another color, this would be a very good product. This color would work great for the right person.
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
Gorgeous rich color!! I was so excited to see that it came out so shiny and didn't have that awful chemical smell!! Thanks for the complimentary Garnier awesomeness, Influenster!!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
I absolutely loved this product! Not only was it easy to use, but the color, at least the shade I received, is so vibrant and gorgeous! I haven’t had any issues yet with it fading or making my hair feel dried out like other brands of dye tend to do. Overall, I absolutely love this product and how even after using it my hair still feels soft and hydrated, not dried out, matted, and lackluster.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
I tried this color on a portion of my hair because I have never been fond of coppery reds. It did not show up much ..more of a faint red shimmer. This might be pretty on lighter hair or skin tone.
*recieved from Influenster for reviewing purposes*
Megan G.
Orlando, FL
My hair was dark brown when I dyed my hair it pulled a auburn color even though this dye was made for darker color hair. The hair dye scent was super strong, I can still smell it even after washing my hair. I just wish the dye would of shown up the color it was suppose to be and the scent is super strong.
Taryn G.
I got this color hair dye to test for free from Influenster (5/2018) and immediately tried it out! I have dyed/cut my hair on a bi-monthly basis for a while now and bleached my hair (just the ends) back in September. I haven’t done my own hair since middle school so I was nervous, but I did it and think I did a good job.

1) I have light hair and it turned out much darker than I anticipated.
2) The packaging was a little hard to get through. Use scissors.
3) Be generous with the dye. My hair isn’t long and I used, and gently massages into my ends, the entire bottle. If you have much longer hair, you’ll need two boxes.
4) This made one hell of a mess. It dropped, splattered, etc. HOWEVER It didn’t stain anything.
5) I ended up taking a full shower and completely shampooing (and conditioning) my hair. I was nervous about the color and hoped it would be lighter than it ended out being, but it didn’t appear shampooing hurt. I did use the included conditioner as well as my own post-color products.
6) I applied my hair oil as usual, let my hair air dry about halfway to being fully dry before blowing it dry the rest of the way. My ends feel like I just got a hair cut, and the dye didn’t overwhelm the lighter portions.

Overall I am pleased- the smell isn’t as bad as it could be and I wish it was lighter on my hair than advertised. I will update this review as my hair fades.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
I loved how my hair came out with this hair dye ! It made the color super vibrant and my hair actually felt softer after using this product ! Received complimentary from influenster and I’m so happy I was able to use this one !! Definitely will be buying when I see them in store !! Amazing !
Rouzel b.
Omg I finally got my garnier influenster voxbox . It's a red color and very funky. I can't wait to try it and see how it will look like.i like that is has triple oil.
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC
I have used this brand multiple times and liked it. But this color made me fall in love. My hair looks great and feels silky and shiny. definitely in love with this color and brand
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
This is a really beautiful color, and I really like the added oil that you add for moisturizing. This color would require your hair to be light or at least lightened in order to get the actual color on the box, but it added a pretty red tone to my hair all the same.
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone used this on already dark red hair? How did it look?