BY GARNIER

Shade: RZ4 - Ultra Bold Ronze

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Colorant:
1212441 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2,3-diaminodihydropyrazolo Pyrazolone Dimethosulfonate, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, P-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, 2-methylresorcinol, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dimethicone, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil. F.i.l.# D212126/2

Fruit Oil Concentrate:
1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
**i received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review ***
Beautiful color, easy to use, and doesn't dry my hair out like other dyes. This is my favorite brand of hair dye, I've been using it for years in the blonde catagory.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
This dye is really great. I received this in a VoxBox recently and I love this color! It doesn't have that intense dye smell which is always a plus. I may have to look at what other colors they have too but Scarlett Ronze was beautiful.
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
I dye my own hair every few months but it's my first time using this brand of hair dye. It was honestly great. This is a color that I probably would have skipped over in the store but it is amazing. It's very red-orange, has a great shine, and didn't damage my hair at all. It also didn't smell as bad as the other kind that I usually use so next time I'm going to use this brand again. I really recommend it! It didn't come out streaky or anything.
kadyn b.
I received this for free in a VoxBox and can’t wait to try it! The color looks stunning and I feel like it’s going to be a great formula with the amount of great reviews it has and the good things I have heard about it!
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
This came in the mail as intense bronze red but it is actually orange. I am disappointed in the color and had to go get the color fixed. Now I am a medium natural blond. It wasn’t easy to fix and will not use this again.
megan p.
Great color! Rich lather. Easy application. No dripping. The color came as bright as I thought it should. Not over right but definitely not faded.
I received for free for my honest review on influenster vobox campaign.
Doris M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love this product in general when it comes to dying hair. The oils it contains really do help keep hair shiny and less damage than other brands. Also the smell is not bad. It’s easy to apply to hair and I recommend!
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I received this hair color free from influenster to try and give my honest opinion on with that being said i Love the fact that the Garnier Nutrisse comes with the fruit oil concentrate. My hair is usually really dry for at least a week after coloring it but it wasnt it this dye. My hair was dark and this color showed over it. Also i had a good bit of grey in the front of my hair and it was covered with this.
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
I absolutely love this color. It is a great shade of red for summer. The color looks natural, and it was really easy to apply. I like that it did not have a chemical smell like some other hair colors have. I could tell that it contained the oil because it did leave my hair feeling healthier. I would recommend this hair color to people who want a great looking color without spending a fortune.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells amazing and the formula was super easy to use! Was a definitely lighter shade then I’m used to but it’s a fun change. I probably will not stay this shade and will opt to go back to my darker auburn.
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone used this on already dark red hair? How did it look?