BY GARNIER

Shade: RZ4 - Ultra Bold Ronze

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Colorant:
1212441 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2,3-diaminodihydropyrazolo Pyrazolone Dimethosulfonate, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, P-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, 2-methylresorcinol, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dimethicone, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil. F.i.l.# D212126/2

Fruit Oil Concentrate:
1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Ashley M.
riverview, FL
This is a great hair color it was able to lift my dark brown hair to a nice vibrant red color the whole process was not long . That is a great drugstore hair dye was very easy to use the oil from the kit had help my hair very much definitely buy this hair color again in the future .
Stephanie B.
I gotta say I liked the formula! Easy mixing and not to strong of a smell. Easy application and I love that it help add or keep moisture. Didn’t strip my hair of moisture. I would buy this but in a different shade. It looks more faded in my previously color treated hair.
Teaser M.
This is a great do it yourself bright red color. It's very similar to salon bright reds. The color deposits evenly and fades nicely. It will continue to rinse out if the hair in the shower and leave some staining on pillowcases like most brands this bright of red. It looked very multidimensional on my hair because it was applied over highlights. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme
I received this product for free from @influenster in exchange for an honest review
María Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
I am super happy I recived my box but I don't know if this color fits to me, so is difficult to try it ( at least now )
I really like the oil that comes with it, I think it could make my hair healthy and stronger. I definitely buy in a color that fits with me ❤️
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I'm shook. I can't believe how vivid this red is on me after one simple application! There is no bleaching step! How?! I'm blown away! Thanks @influenster for this free box of hair color!! Just WOW!
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
This product was awwesome. Although it wasnt enough to color my entire head of hair as my hair is long to my waist, it had a vibrant beautiful color to it. It also left my hair feeliing soft. The extra conditioner in the box was the best. loved it much.
Meghan D.
Middletown, NY
Awesome for a boxed dye. I'm really glad that I got this color in my voxbox. It's very similar to the color I currently have my hair. I've used it before and it does full coverage wonderfully. The color blends well between new roots and dyed hair and it doesn't bleed too much as long as you wash it out really well. It smells great. My hair doesn't feel straw like and dead when I'm done. I wish I could buy the after care conditioner in a full bottle size. It's wonderful! Love this dye.
Naoko S.
This is such a fun color to try!  My hair is dark brown, so it did not become like it shows on the box.  It is basically brown with red lighting effects on my hair.  It was easy to use, just mixing 3 things and shake, then apply.  I already have about 10 Nutrisse(all natural brown colors), so I like this brand.  Now I am willing to try some different colors like this one.  The only thing I did not like was the lid was too tight and I could not open myself.
CHARLEY A.
TULSA, OK
My hair takes to dye really well typically and this is no exception. The biggest difference from this product compared to others is that the color is very rich and vibrant. I would say if I had one complaint that it would be that the hair color is actually very drying. It smells better than other hair dyes though and again the color is incredibly rich, I would for sure use it again.
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I loved the smell, it actually smelled good. I didn't got a headache like I usually do, my head did burn a little when I first applied it but after like 20 seconds the burning sensation went away. My hair didn't got damaged, it has the same texture that it had before applying the hair dye. The color is really pretty, I applied it 4 days ago so I don't know yet how long it lasts. I got this product from Influenster to review. If I dye my hair, I would use this products because of the good smell.
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone used this on already dark red hair? How did it look?