BY GARNIER #53 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: RZ4 - Ultra Bold Ronze

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Colorant:
1212441 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2,3-diaminodihydropyrazolo Pyrazolone Dimethosulfonate, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, P-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, 2-methylresorcinol, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dimethicone, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil. F.i.l.# D212126/2

Fruit Oil Concentrate:
1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
If you have color treated hair that is dark it will tint your hair but if you have virgin hair it will dye it well. This is a good product just make sure you chose depending on if your hair is treated it even says so on the box. Would totally recommend to someone! Smells great, does little to no damage, plus it has a conditioner to treat hair once you're done coloring it.
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I was so excited to receive the Garnier Nutrisse ultra color in Scarlet Ronze as a free Vox box to test out! I am shy with home hair color and I normally leave that to the pro’s but I was surprised at how easy this was! It was low mess and low odor and it really brought out some intense bronzey red highlights in my hair! I have naturally light brown hair and so the red coverage was surprising and bold! My hair still feels healthy- and I think I can really enjoy having this bolder look!
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
Garnier nutrisse ultra color is a very great product. I got the color RZ4 which is intense bronze red. It comes with 4 parts to it. I like that it leaves your hair feeling soft and conditioned. I have thick hair and felt that one box was sufficient enough for my hair. Lastly I liked the color it made my hair. Thanks influester for this free product.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I have to brag on the smell of this hair color, for starters! This is a hair color that actually smells good! Fruity and floral scents fill the air instead of ammonia smell! It conditions hair with every step, leaving the color fully pigmented, shiny and touchably soft. I highly recommend this hair color. Also, it's totally affordable so you won't break the bank being beautiful. I received this hair color complimentary from Influenster for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme
Tiffany F.
Petaluma, CA
I thought this was a nice color on me it’s fun. I usually go darker but this turned out great and was outside of my norm. It was soft and really easy to apply as well. So far it hasn’t faded as fast as reds can but I also haven’t had it in very long so we will soon see. I would buy this brand again, maybe not this color but for sure the brand.
Emalie G.
Winter Springs
This hair dye color came out to be such a great color on my hair it was the color I really expected it to be on me hair.  Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme The ending result gives your hair such a vibrant shine it is very easy to use and apply.  I feel very satisfied with this hair product.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
For an inexpensive at home color this is pretty good. Came with easy to follow directions and labeled containers. Color payoff was nice and process was simple. Smell was less offensive than most at home color brands. Formula was a little runnier than I typically prefer but once I figured that out I could compensate with application technique. The color left was a coppery bronze that had a red flash in direct sunlight (as seen in photos- direct sunlight vs shade)
april l.
Dryden , VA
I got this for free and I’m in love ! Bronze color is so pretty and made my hair feel amazing I waited a little while to post my review to see if the color would last it’s been almost 3 weeks and color is holding up good not fading as fast as other brands I have used only down fall is the price but worth it in the long run
Georgina R.
I love using this brand of hair dye because it feels less damaging on my hair, the color won't show up on dark hair but will show up on previously bleached hair however. The only thing I really don't like is the strong scent that lingers for days after the actual process.

Got it free with influenster.
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
I got my first vox box and received this color shown in the pic. I was kind of hoping for a wild color or darker color to be honest. But, the color covered well (even my gray!) and left hair feeling smooth and silky. I love this brand whole heartedly. The only reason i gave 4 out of 5 stars, is because i wasn't a big fan of this color. If you're looking for a hair color to transform your dark hair into a lighter red, then i recommend this for you! Thank you influenster for a chance to review products and test them for you! I look forward to getting more complimentary products to review in the future! 💓
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone used this on already dark red hair? How did it look?