BY GARNIER #44 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: RZ4 - Ultra Bold Ronze

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Colorant:
1212441 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2,3-diaminodihydropyrazolo Pyrazolone Dimethosulfonate, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, P-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, 2-methylresorcinol, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dimethicone, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil. F.i.l.# D212126/2

Fruit Oil Concentrate:
1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Jillian M.
Influenster sent me this for free to test it out. For now: 5 stars. Time will tell how long it lasts, but I am thrilled with the initial result. In the photo my before is on the left and my after is on the right. When I was wearing it the color was a little scary. It started off a neon tangerine and turned a BRIGHT orange. There was no foul odor, no burning, or itching. It rinsed out easily. My hair is SO SOFT right now and doesn’t have a weird chemical freshly dyed smell. I’ve used Garnier in the past and forgot how much I liked it. This is my new favorite red.
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
I received this product from Influenster in my first VoxBox however all opinions are my own. I was excited to try this as it would be my first at home color session but after the allergy test I was discouraged from fully using it on my head after getting some irritation. I also put some on a few shed strands and although I wasn't expecting much it came out well as far as color payoff. For future reference, I would like to use it but possibly just on the ends of my hair, would make great for an ombre color and have someone else apply it to avoid direct skin contact. Ombre would've been the only option anyway being that I would need multiple boxes to cover my whole head as I'd initially planned. As far as I can tell, it is nourishing, my strands were not dry and damaged and the smell wasn't overwhelming and those were my biggest concerns.
Angelica C.
Victoria , TX
I was fortunate to receive this product in the shade RZA Scarlet Ronze. I enjoyed this product due to it actually allowing my hair to take in the color. Since my hair is naturally a brown black I didn’t think it would work well but I sure saw a lift. My hair is a shade darker than the recognized color on the box. Under sunlight it’s gorgeous. The texture of my hair felt 10x better than what the average box dye. The only minor complaint I had with the product was the harsh scent. Nothing unbearable though. All in all I recommend everyone to try out this color & product. 💕
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
I enjoyed using this product as it doesnt smell bad and I like all the nourishing oils it contains. The product itself looked orange on my hair so I wasnt sure how copperish it might turn out but it didnt, it came out a nice red. Its not as bold as I thought it would be but I like the color. My natural hair color is auburn but I dye it now because Im aging and my color looks dull and not as bright if I dont dye it. So, this product definitely helped me spruce uo my hair and look more put together. Glad I got picked by Influenster to try this product for free.
Heather M.
COLUMBIA, TN
This was a great hair color. It came with quality tools to help make the process easier. I think the fruit oil really added to the softness and bold color. There was no harsh smell, or burn like I have had with other products. After styling my hair was soft and shiny and very vibrant. I really enjoyed this. Thank you influenster for the complimentary product in exchange for my honest opinion. I would reccomend this to others.
Angi W.
It worked exactly the way that it supposed to. It smells nice. Personally, I would never have picked this shade for myself. However it looks pretty good. I generally go for a more blue red then an orange red and this is definitely an orange red. I was a little nervous at first because it says it’s for dark hair. I have naturally light brown hair so I was afraid it would over process. I left it on for five minutes less than the recommended time and I think the color came out pretty good. I got this product free in exchange for my honest review. That being said I really wanted to try one of the crazy colors like blue or purple so I’m a bit sad that I got red which is what I normally use.
Jill W.
So easy to use! Color goes on perfectly and matches what the box states. It's a brighter red then I thought but I'm so loving the new color! Guess the bold statement on the box is very true! The conditioner scent is wonderful and makes your hair super soft after coloring! I'm so glad influenster allowed me the chance to try gariner rz4 complimentary for my honest review! I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!
Lauren C.
Overall, I really enjoyed this hair color. The process was easier than I'm used to. Because the consistency of the hair color itself was thinner, it was easier for me to spread throughout my hair. The color came out very vibrant and also didn't have that bad hair color smell. Very pleased with the results!
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
I loved this voxbox because this is already the brand of hair dye I use! It wasn’t normally the shade I would go with but it turned out so great!! Their hair dyes are not harsh on your hair at all. They give you a nice little conditioner bottle and gloves with it too! When anyone asks what hair dye brand I would recommend for at home color, this is always my go to product recommendation!!
Mariangellys M.
Ocoee, FL
Definitely works on dark hair!! I colored over my dark brown hair to add some splash of color to my blonde highlights and the red I got was to dye for especially having the dark base. Not exactly the color on the box but it was definitely a fave of mine
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone used this on already dark red hair? How did it look?