BY GARNIER #53 in Permanent Hair Color

Shade: RZ4 - Ultra Bold Ronze

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Colorant:
1212441 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2,3-diaminodihydropyrazolo Pyrazolone Dimethosulfonate, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, P-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, 2-methylresorcinol, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dimethicone, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil. F.i.l.# D212126/2

Fruit Oil Concentrate:
1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Raquel  W.
I am African American and have dark brown hair.. I was very skeptical about trying this dye because of my complexion but I went ahead and gave it a try and I LOVE IT!!! The color is warm and natural and goes very well with my complexion and fits me very well!
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
I received this product for testing purposes in the color Scarlett Ronze RZ4 Intense Bronze Red. Overall, the application and product in general is worth using. I was disappointed in this particular color because of the rusty tint and I plan on coloring my hair back to dark brown.
Amber T.
Greenwood, SC
I received this product in a voxbox from influenster. I really love this color! my hair is not only beautiful but feels great too. Garnier makes a great color. It didn't leave my hair dry or damaged it actually made my hair feel healthier.  I would definitely buy this product. The instructions were easy to follow and and the results were great. My hair also didn't smell weird like some hair colors.  My hair smelt amazing.
Ashley M.
Montpelier , OH
I received a complimentary free box to test from Influenster, I'm not overly ecstatic by the results or color I have recieved. It did make my hair feel soft, most likely from the oils in the product, however it didn't really take to my hair and it isn't the most flattering color for me, so back to my natural hair color is it. #gotitfree #complimentary #influenster
Audrey K.
It is with disappointment that I say how little I liked this product. I received it for free so I could test it! I love my voxboxes! But...
The color was too dark, it didn't apply evenly, and it was drippy. Having dyed my hair for 14 years, it is clockwork to me. My orange-y red tones with lighter strands are my signature. This was too dark. There wasn't enough to cover all my my hair. I washed my hair 5 times the following 12 hours just to fade it. Thankfully, it did some. I didn't even leave it in all 20-25 minutes! It smelled good and seems to be resilient to fade, so those are the 2 nice things I can say. I certainly do not look like the box. Sorry, Garnier.
Sar A.
Really great hair color. Did not have an intense harsh smell that would make me sick, so that was nice. I found it fairly easy to use but I have been coloring my hair for years. Nice product and would recommend to friends and family. The color was nice as well.
Angelique P.
Bellmead, Tx
Thank you @Infuenster and @Garnier for my free @Voxbox and hair color. I absolutely love the color. This product is wonderful!! The smell wasn't to strong like most hair dyes. Also it only took one bottle to color my whole head. I think I'm gonna start using this product a lot. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
I really like this product because it smells great and is quite easy to apply! The color really worked well with my skin tone; and actually colored all of my hair evenly. I would definitely buy this product again because it does what it is advertised to do.
Megan D.
My hair feels BETTER after using this!! The color is incredible and even though my hair had been previously dyed, this still looked good. My hair is shiny and soft and overall looks amazing. Highly recommend!
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
I received for free to test a one sample of ganier nutrisse ultra color rz4 in color intense bronze red i like it so far and it did cover some of my gray hair so i am happy with the product.
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone used this on already dark red hair? How did it look?