BY GARNIER

Shade: RZ4 - Ultra Bold Ronze

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Colorant:
1212441 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Ethanolamine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2,3-diaminodihydropyrazolo Pyrazolone Dimethosulfonate, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, P-aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, 1-hydroxyethyl 4,5-diamino Pyrazole Sulfate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, 2-methylresorcinol, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Dimethicone, P-phenylenediamine, Parfum/fragrance, Carbomer, Resorcinol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil. F.i.l.# D212126/2

Fruit Oil Concentrate:
1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
I really loved this intense bronze red shade for many reasons that include:

1) It's Garnier. I've only used Garnier hair dye products because it doesn't dry out my hair or make me break out in split ends like others have.

2) The color actually came out! I have light brown hair, so it took very nicely. Color came out gorgeous and the fact that you can actually the results was HUGE for me. It looks so nice, some strands came out even more goldish red so it looks like I even got highlights.

My roots began to show which isn't really a bad thing because now I got the whole hombre look going on! Except I didn't have to pay over $200 for it. So this dye is PERFECT and even when my own hair starts to grow out, it becomes even more complimentary! I highly recommend and approve. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
I am floored!! I typically spend $100+ every couple months at a salon to get my hair dyed. I usually do an all over color, nothing fancy so I knew I could get the results I wanted from a box. I am so glad that #influenster allowed me to try this #garniernutrisse hair color free of charge! I received the Ultra Bold Ronze, RZ4 Scarlett product to try. And you guys...not only was this super easy to apply but I got amazing results! I tried something I saw on a youtube video on how to get an ombre look with box color. I only applied the color to the ends of my hair and swept it up into the middle and trailed some ends up into the crown. IT. LOOKS. AWESOME!!!! Like I spent $$$ at a salon! My hair is a pretty dark brown with a hint of red and the applied Garnier color came out nice and bronzy-red just like the box said it would! The instructions were easy to follow and my hair doesn't feel damaged or dry. I can only say that I wish the brassy undertone was a bit more bright but all in all I love love love this color!!!
Ericka H.
This is my first time using Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme, RZ4 Intense Bronze Red, Scarlet Ronze as a complimentary from Influenster I was excited by the fact that this is the first product I've found that didn't stain my skin. I have kind of long hair and dye it myself. Usually the dye sticks around for a few days even after scrubbing it off my arm or shoulder. This time, it wiped right off. This my 1st favorite part of this product. I really love this color. (RZ4) My hair is almost black and this colors it a nice deep wine red color. My second favorite part about it is how it fades out. As it fades out, the red gets brighter and more noticeable. People really like it. I leave the color in for about 25 minutes and then rinse it out. It bleeds red in the shower for a couple weeks in my experience, but it isn't bothersome. I probably wouldn't use white or any light colored towels or bedsheets/pillowcases for a couple weeks after if you take showers at night. My hair is a tad bit coarse after using this color but that goes away in a couple of days. I am really happy with this color and will continue to buy it for as long as I can. The color held very well on my dark hair. The color on the box is the color I got and I have dark brown hair too. However, against my complexion it wasn't the right color for me this is a great product and I'll use this brand again. Thanks so much @Influenster !!!😌👏🏽
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I was very nervous about trying out an “ultra” color. As I applied the solution to my hair, I worried whether or not I was putting on evenly. I recommend having a friend help you so as to not miss any spots. The addition of the oil to the dye mixture was something new, and I think it really helped give my hair the glossy finish.
After applying I waited.... and noticed that the edges of my hair were looking carrot orange. I started to panic that I was going to end up looking like Wilma Flintstone. I followed the remainder of the steps. I really liked the scent of the Nourishing Conditioner with avocado, olive, and Shea oil. It smells so good.
At the very end, as I was blow drying my hair, I couldn’t help but admire the glossy look of my hair. The final result ended up being a beautiful shiny red that I absolutely love. I have been getting nothing but compliments from my friends.
I think I may keep this color. The color is brand new, so I have yet to see how long the vibrancy of it will last... hopefully for a while.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Loved this Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme in RZ4 Intense Bronze Red (Scarlet Ronze) it’s such a beautiful color and it’s perfect for me. My hair is long and fine and one box was more then enough for my whole head. The color came out gorgeous and even. I have received so many compliments and everyone is shocked that it wasn’t done in a salon. Best part is the hair dye doesn’t stink like ammonia like some others. It actually has a pleasant smell. I have pretty healthy and shiny hair and my hair was even more shiny and soft after dying it which I didn’t expect. Absolutely will be my go to hair coloring brand from now on. I’m so glad Influenster picked me to try it!
Venus Y.
Staten Island, NY
I really love this color. My hair is almost black and this colors it a nice deep wine red color. My favorite part about it is how it fades out. As it fades out, the red gets brighter and more noticeable. People really like it. I leave the color in for about 25 minutes and then rinse it out. It bleeds red in the shower for a couple weeks in my experience, but it isn't bothersome. I probably wouldn't use white or any light colored towels or bedsheets/pillowcases for a couple weeks after if you take showers at night. My hair is a tad bit coarse after using this color but that goes away in a couple of days. I am really happy with this color and will continue to buy it for as long as I can.
Sarah W.
OkHmmm, well I liked the product itself(color was worrisome at first but pretty when finished). My hair feels a lot healthier with this box color than any other product Ive used. My application however is less than optimal. I have patchy spots that Im assuming are no fault of garnier. My roots lifted quickly which was great but my dark brown hair didnt lift much at all so. Overall, I would use this again but not this color and I would pre lighten first.
P.s. I recieved this free from influenster, thank you again!:)
Monica N.
Parma, OH
I received this full-sized haircolor product from #Influenster #Voxbox #IGotItFree #Garnier #Nutrisse Haircolor today and I know I am going to love it! Today's color is going to be RZ4 Scarlett Ronz which is an Intense Bronze Red. It appears very bright on the box but I have used something in this color family before so I am positive it's going to be beautiful. I'm super partial to having fiery Irish-Flame Red hair; this is one of my regular brands but I am not sure how it's going to take on my hair; I usually use two boxes when I color. I'll change my review if it isn't as expected per usual. I love #Garnier and I enjoy using their Haircolor, Hair Care and Skin Care.
donna f.
Winter Haven, FL
I've Always Loved Using Garnier Hair Dye. I've Never Used This Color Before, It's A lot Lighter Then I'm Used Too. My Hair Takes Two Boxes Of Hair Dye So I Bought Another Box But A Little Darker And Used The Darker One First For My Scalp Since I Didn't Want To Have Bright Orange Roots Since My Hair Grows Back In Light. I Had Ombree Hair And The Hair Dye Turned It A Really Cool Color. So My Hair Now Has Like Dark Aurburn Then A Brighter Red At The Tips. I Think It Looks Really Good :)
Carla V.
Delano, CA
The color was a little more intense than I thought it would be (I have ombré hair some areas are blind) I had never used this brand before it was easy to use and liked the little added avocado oil which I think it helps with the smell of hair dye and my hair is super soft now. The box indicated it had lifting power but the darker areas in my hair did not lift so I did not get an even color throughout. I would probably NOT purchase this color again but definitely use the band again.
Tehra A.
Hillsboro, WI
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone used this on already dark red hair? How did it look?