BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Danielle E.
Taylor Mill, KY
This hair dye was really easy to use, I liked that the smell wasn’t as over powering as other brands. The color was nice and rich and different than a typical color I would go for. Would recommend to my friends!
Erma A.
Sacramento , CA
Love this color its so beautiful the dye smells good I usually have dye burn my head for it bit but this dye did not burn like I said have a very good smell to it and left my hair soft and I love the color it left my hair I would so buy it for my hair boxed dye has come a long way thank you for the #compimentary #voxbox  love it highly recommend

Brittany G.
Phoenix, AZ
I mixed this color with a light Brown hair dye to color my sisters hair & she loved the plum undertones it gave her! I really like this brand of dye because it comes in a mixing bottle which makes application very easy. Plus it includes fruit oils to keep hair heathy through the process!
Serita D.
Color coverage didn’t do great on gray. Was not a great color for me but I’d say it was close to what was on the box. Is very similar to other over the counter hair colors I’ve previously used.
Heather F.
I was surprised when I received my Ultra Bold Lilac hair color in my box!  Talk about EXCITED!! I couldn't wait to give it a try!  This hair color is the perfect thing to give yourself if you feel like you need to make a change!  If you're like me, when the seasons change, so does my hair!  Love how the color of my hair turned out!  Can't wait to try some other varieties in the future.
Christina C.
Vacaville, CA
I love Garnier! Dyeing my own hair while out on the road can be difficult, but Garnier doesn't have a super harsh chemical smell and it doesn't take hours to get a nice, shiny all over color!
Rafiya C.
Jamestown, NC
So I received the product in my voxbox. I was always skeptical about garnier products but once I used this , I was thinking to myself what A idiot I have been. The product is AMAZING! I was looking for the perfect dark purplish with a brownish base and this color delivered. I know exactly what brand to go for once this color fades. Thank you so much.
Nancy A.
Lowell, AR
I’m so excited about this color it’s absolutely beautiful! I unfortunately have to wait to try it because my long hair requires atleast 3 boxes but I will update when I try it on my hair !!
Kamree W.
Fort polk, LA
I am absolutely in love with this color! I love that it's a cream and comes with a safe oil! It's super easy to use and didn't make a huge mess! The color is by far my fav! It's a very subtle lilac color but it looks amazing especially in the sun!
Crystal H.
Vancouver , WA
I did not like this at all. It only took one time in the pool for my hair to turn a nasty orange color which I then had to pay $150 to a salon to get it corrected. Make sure you have no bleach in your hair prior to using!
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.