BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Ivy G.
N Providence, RI
My hair was very soft and smelt amazing! My hair was previously dyed and grew out a bit so my roots are more purplish than the rest of my hair but other than that the color is subtle until it hits the sunlight. I would but it again!
Tiffany G.
Dallas , TX
I used this product on my daughter and son! Kids these days and the cool colors. If I highlighted their hair it would have probably been a bit bolder but I like how dark it looks and when their in the sun the cast makes it look so pretty didn’t dry their hair out. Thanks influenster for letting me test this product for free
Laura L.
I received this product free for my trial and honest review from Influenster's voxbox! I was very excited to get the lilac! However, my hair is thick I feel like I had to skimp on the dye. My hair is also dark brown so doesn't show so much. I do love the shine and soft feel after use. Maybe I'll try again with 2 boxes.
Amanda B.
Las Vegas
I was so excited to receive this product in my VoxBox! I’ve been trying to find this color online for months and it’s never in stores! The color was better than expected and I’m 100% satisfied with my results ! I cannot wait for day two to see how beautiful the color has set in with mine. Thank you Influenster!!!!!
Stephanie K.
I really like the brand as far as at home dyes go. I have used it before and will again because it leaves my hair feeling great & super soft. The color I received however wasn’t my favorite. It looks great on the box and I’m not afraid of different colors like this purple however this dye came out very dark on me. Almost black which I’m not a huge fan of. I’m hoping it will fade nicely and fast!
Crystal L.
hobart, IN
This definitely wouldn't be a color that I normal would pick for myself but was rather surprised by it overall. I like that it has a dark tone and not a washed out faded purple that I particularly am not found of. I like how it made my hair feel smooth and very healthy. I think in the future I will stick with this brand. I am glad that I got to try it free as part of my Influenster Voxbox
Ashleigh M.
I’ve tried Garnier before for hair color and I was really happy about the results. I was thrilled when I got to test another color for free. It’s so easy to use, step by step directions and my hair doesn’t feel dry or damaged after I’m doing using it. Highly recommend!
Viviana C.
Well packaged no strong smells. I'm so obsessed with the smell of the avocado oil color fit perfect. No hard stains on skin my hair after smelled so good and so soft. Overall I will recommend this product
Yolexis C.
This color is to die for!!! I can’t believe I never tried this color ever. Garnier has the best dyes and I love trying the new ones! I am a sucker for dramatic colors. Will be buying more in the future!
Margaret W.
Harrodsburg , KY
I received a complimentary box of Garnier Deep Intense Lilac from Influenster. I love this color. I have long, thick wavy hair 1 box wasn't enough. I dyed my hair about 5 weeks ago, it was Dark Auburn and it ended up turning my hair to a Reddish Purple. I definitely recommend this product. My hair is super soft and silky. Although for some reason my hair has alot of static.
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.