BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Carrie C.
Zephyrhills , FL
LOOOOOOOVE THIS COLOR!!!

Pros: Smells nice (not the typical ammonia hair color odor); gorgeous color even when used on a darker base; gray coverage; not an obnoxious/"too much"/obvious/unnatural lilac color; amazing softness and shine.

Cons: Application isn't easy (personally), especially for reaching the back & length of the hair. Perhaps a thicker gel/cream or mousse option in the future?

I'll definitely recommend & repurchase!
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite color. It is a really good Brand for dying hairs. It also has avocado which makes it soft and smooth. It is easy to apply and use. The color that I received was a huge surprise. Can’t wait to use this. And I would recommend it to anyone who likes to have a different hair color for experience.
Carole D.
manchester, NH
I adore this color. It was not one I might have looked at before but am now hooked. I love how well it covers and my hair is still soft and silky. It has very good grey coverage. My daughter dyed my hair for me and she commented how it smelled much better then other hair dyes she has used in the past.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
I like the feeling of when putting it on it doesn't feel chalky or clumpy as some neither runny either.  I enjoy that it has no ammonia so no stinky I need to breathe smell while waiting.  After washing out hairs feels silky smooth and so clean. I also like how it had a bounce to my hair after it dried not oily or dried out.  The color was awesome wasn't as lilac as I though, but actually love the tone it gave my hair more of a nice dark brown with hint of purple I may have to go and try a different shade next time but really enjoy how this goes on and the feel afterwards.
Britt D.
Saugus, MA
I dont usually use boxed color and i got a very dark color. So I shared with my cousin who regularly dyes her hair. She reported back that she was happy with how smooth it made her hair. But as someone who always dyes her hair funky colors she wasnt thrilled with the color pay off - wishing it read more purple then black. She felt this is more for someone who wants a safe and wearable color, not something crazy and unique
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
I loved how soft this made my hair! I am seasoned when it comes to in-home hair dye and I found the process to be very simple and straightforward. The color came out as expected and I love my new look. I would definitely recommend this line to anyone who wants to experiment and try something new.
Kelly R.
Homer City, PA
This is an amazing color. Very vibrant & soft at the same time. This was not a shade that I myself liked so I offered it to my sister in law. She is rocking this color. It is amazing on her. She pulls the color off with such ease. It compliments her face & features so much. The Garnier Nutriesse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme works amazing & is not harsh on the hair. It left her hair feeling so soft. No Chemical burnt hair look or feel to it!  I only gave a 4 star because the color just isn't for me but on my sister in law this color is a 5 star.
Beatriz C.
League City , TX
This hair color is smooth and creamy. It made my hair softer than it already was. The color is dark but you can see the purple tone to it. It is easy to follow the instructions and proceed with the coloring process. I loved it! I’ve bought this brand before and will repurchase it again.
Wilma M.
Love the way it smells. Easy to understand instructions and didnt come out on towel when i was done. It came out a little darker then my hair but not that noticeable other then that i like it would recommend to others.
Savannah W.
Knob Noster, MO
Not bad for box color! The color came out smooth and pretty. Not bad pricing in the stores. Color came out very close to the box. I’m a light brown now and it came just a shade lighter than the box.
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.