BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
I really liked Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color in Deep Intense Lilac. It had enough dye to cover my whole head and it left my hair feeling soft and nourished. I thought the color was just enough purple to be a little bit fun but still also able to look professional. I think it is my new favorite, go to at home dye. The application was super simple and the coverage was great. A++
Tori G.
Oneill, NE
I recieved this from influenster. This wasn't my favorite. It barely colored any of my hair. The smell almost knocked me on my ass. It's kind of a boring. However usually it takes two containers of color to do my hair and this only took one so that's good.
#complimentary #freestuff @influenster
Audi W.
I have always loved garnier for coloring my hair. The ingredients never damage my hair and it smells so good! I always get great results! This color in particular added just the right hint of lilac to my hair when it shines in the sun! #complimentary #influenster #contest #gotitfree #garnier
Nicole H.
Braidwood
Awesome!!! For a box dye WoW!!!! I have very long dry hair and this actually left it more moisturized AFTER dying and that never happens!!! Was so easy and color turned out very even. It's a nice bright shade that looks even better outside. Would highly recommend! Only complaint is it is fading quickly but it's my own fault for not using the right color conditioner! #@Influenster #GotitFree
Tonya W.
Unfortunately I can not use this. Though
I did receive it Free with my vbox!
I completed the survey and was granted the box.
The color sent states that it should not be used on my hair color level. It also recommends that it isn't used on grey hair.
I did disclose my level of color and that i did have some grey.
I will have to have someone I know give it a try
Sabrina R.
I received this in a vox box and to be honest I was disappointed with how my hair  turned out. I'm usually really font of Garnier hair dyes but was not impressed with this one. The color was not as vibrant as I am used to and it didn't look nice and freshly dyed. The application was great and the scent was fine but I would definitely stick with something else.
Kim C.
Charlotte, NC
This color almost looks brown on the box, but after application it is clearly purple. This dye didn't irritate my scalp and took to my hair a lot better than I was expecting. Purple is a hard color to keep up with, but it has been two weeks since I dyed my hair and the color is still pretty vivid. My hair felt healthy after. I definitely recommend !
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I loved the color of Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme in Ultra Bold Lilac. The lilac color was defined but not over the top. I feel Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color gave a more flattering shade of Lilac than other Brands I've used in the past. I would buy Ultra Bold Lilac again and I highly recommend it!
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I just received this item and I absolutely love it! When I saw that it was Lilac, I was a bit nervous to try it, but the color is stunning! I love that it has fruit oil and color boost technology! I will definitely buy this color again and others from Garnier! This is truly one of my favorite colors ever to have tried out!!
Taylor S.
Perry Hall, MD
This color was the perfect match for my skin tone and eyes color. It left my hair feeling softer and healthier than it did prior to dying it! I love the smell of the oils and the conditioner and couldn't be happier with the easy and even application I got from this product. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.