BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
Because i personally couldn't use this color i enlisted my best to test it.
She reviewed it by saying
"I love it!! It creams up very nice and the color is beautiful with my hair color! I would definitely keep using it compaired to others i have used in the past."
My personal opinion on the photos she sent me is.
"Wow. This color looks great. The grey coverage is very good aswell. Nice true to box color and good staying power." The photos of the process and one to show it a few days later.
Krystal W.
Haleyville, AL
First, I'm a natural red head and I've only ever bleached my hair because actual hair color just doesn't take with red hair. With that said, this hair color did amazing and I'm in love with the color my hair turned out. I want expecting this hair color to not only make my hair darker but almost black with the purple. I'm in love though. If I were to do it again, I would need about two to three bottles for my hair because it's so long but to also make sure the color takes better. Over all, I'd use this hair color again and most likely will in a few months.

Update, I did my first wash about three days after coloring and only a tiny bit of color came out and it is still looking like some purple magic unicorn hair. Very happy.
Yvette M.
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I started off with short, dark brown hair. My ends were a bit dry from previous hair lightening and coloring. My favorite thing about this specific dye is the clarity of instructions. Every product is labeled, the instructions give each label name as well as a picture of what the product is that they are talking about. This was definitely the easiest boxed dye instructions I've come by. I enjoyed the fact that this dye comes with oils included, as I've purchased my own oils for hair processing with other products before. The color is nice, and has subtle purple hues to it when being applied over dark hair. I was surprised to see that my hair did not appear any more damaged and probably even looks a little healthier now. All in all this is a good product that I would repurchase.
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
I recieved this color via Influenster vox box and I was thrilled to get it! I dyed my hair yesterday and absolutely love the color. It looks a little darker than I thought it would but it has a wonderful trick of the eye. I work in a Drs office so as much as I would love to go super bold I just can't. This has just the right amount of purple that I can actually get away with it. It looks like a deep brown but when the light hits it right I can see the lilac and I love it. I also love that when I was dying my hair the smell wasnt uber strong. It didn't burn my eyes and didnt stain my skin. I can not wait to try so more of gariners new colors.
I recieved this product for free to give my honest review.
Cristi H.
Caldwell, ID
I'm very happy with the coverage of this product!!! The color is as expected, of anything it held better than I expected it to.

I dyed over my already dark hair, and i was presently surprised at how well it took.

My hair feels healthy and isnt dry.

I'm so happy i received this product to review. I'm very pleased with it.

#igotitfree
Mayela R.
I bought this dye on a whim (with a pretty good coupon from my drugstore too!) I was tired of my grown out ombre look and wanted to cover it up. I'd always wanted to dye my hair purple, but didn't want to damage my hair by bleaching it. This was the perfect color for me! It wasn't too bold, but gave me the satisfaction of purple. It left my hair super soft and was super easy to mix. Smelled great too!
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, MI
I’m he Garnier Nutrisse ultra color in deep intense lilac gave me joy when I opened the box! I like Garnier, and I was wanting some fun color! I have dark hair, and the box says it works well with dark bases. I popped it open, colored my hair, and dried it. I could see a shimmer of purple, but it wasn’t very noticeable. You could see it in the sunlight, but I was hoping for a bit more color deposit.
Alexis C.
I got this from my Garnier Voxbox and it was such a pretty color! I had to go buy another box so I could dye my whole hair, but since my hair used to be an auburn shade the color didn’t really come out like i would have liked it to. My hair did feel nice and smooth after the color and it didn’t itch my head like other dyes have. I might repaint my hair and try it again to see if the color sticks.
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
first thing I look at when determining what product to buy is the appearance. Garnier Nutrisse has an appealing design and the green and yellow colors attract the eye. I was really interested when I seen that there was multiple different oils, including avocado, grape seed, olive and shea. The oils are meant to hydrate your hair fibers and help the product stay in your hair for a longer amount of time. The instructions were simple and to prepare and apply the product was easy. This brand is also one of the cheaper brands that I have seen and I feel the quality is great. The only issue that I did have was that my hair is very long and thick, so I would need to have 2 boxes to fully dye my hair. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Destiny R.
I received this complementary Garnier hair color in a Voxbox from a contest on Influenster in the color sweet fig. The color was very nice. When I color my hair certian brands will burn my scalp so I was happy that this one did not burn. I have long, thick, dark brown hair so I usually need two boxes to get my whole hair colored. With one box a had a few patches but I liked that the color still showed on my dark hair. With the hair color my hair looked dark with a purle tint to it. The conditioner made my hair feel really soft and it also came with an oil that made my hair look shiny but I didn't really like the smell of the oil. Over all I really liked how my hair turned out and I would recommend this if you want a dark hair color with a purple tint.
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.