BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Brittany S.
I was thrilled when I received this color, but my excitement fell short when the color just didn't take in places. I rated this two stars because where the color did take, it's BEAUTIFUL and I will be getting another box to sort of fill in the blank spots. (But only to fill in the blank spots.) I started out as a shade of Light Blonde, but now where the lilac is not, my hair is light brown. I would not recommend this product to women with long hair (even though that's the length pictured on the box) because it's just not enough to fully saturate the hair. I feel as though the applicator and developer could be separate in the box to allow for a taller bottle that maybe holds more developer. Which I should also note that I felt like there really should have been more color to apply to the hair in the first place. Especially if they are marketing this to long hair women. Overall, would not recommend.
Courtney D.
LOUISVILLE, KY
This was my first time trying out #Garnier hair dye.
The first thing I realized is that this brand doesnt seem as harsh as some other brands. My hair didnt immediately feel dry even while applying, and the smell was actually nice.
The color turned out pretty. It did turn out to look the same color as shown in the box though honestly, I was afraid it wasn't going to. I usually use another brand of hair dye when doing my own hair, but after this experience I'll be using Garnier.
Amanda D.
Pounding Mill, VA
I went back and forth on how many stars to give this color. The color was nothing close to the guide on the box. Mine came out as an eggplant purple. That I didn’t mind because I do love the color, but it wasn’t even close to as advertised on the box. The pro’s, it is a bold color. The oil you add into the bottle helps with the smell of the chemicals. It comes with everything you need. The instructions are easy to read and understand. It only took 25 minutes to process. The con’s: There isn’t enough color provided. My hair is shaved underneath, all the way around. The top part of my hair is maybe shoulder length and not too thick. I was scraping the bottle trying to get enough out to color my hair. Because of this, there is a couple spots that didn’t get as much color and looks a different shade. If you are going to use this and have thick/long hair or are doing your entire head, you may want to purchase 3 bottles, maybe more.
Brooke S.
Oroville, CA
Product was easy to apply, didn't smell too horrible. I don't hate how my hair turned out, but It wasn't at all what I expected. I followed the directions precisely, and it hasn't turned out looking particularly purple. Again, I actually like what it looks like, but it wasn't what I thought it would be.

I got one box free from Influenster, and as I have lots of experience colouring my hair, I knew it wouldn't be enough for my whole head. I have thick hair and it's longer than shoulder-length. So I had to buy a second box. I did end up using almost all of both.
Kelly T.
Nauvoo, AL
I have received this product for honest review free of charge from influencer I receive Garnett color boost ultimate color bold lilac dark plum hair dye a couple of days ago I am in pressed with the packaging that this came in on the box it has a little tab where you can keep up with when you dyed your hair which I'm very impressed with it also has a recommendation of shampoo and conditioner that you can use wow your hair is dyed for longer color to extend your color time the box came with the developer the color cream a pair of gloves fruit oil concentrate and conditioner the nourishing conditioner is a 1.35 fluid ounces which will be multiple uses which I appreciate this die seems to be the perfect color from me and I totally will enjoy this color throughout the thank you very much I hopewith the decision of whether or not they want to use the Garnier Ultra color line
Amanda S.
Washington , MI
I’m so in love with Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color in Sweet Fig. When I was sent this color, I knew that I already loved it because I’ve used it at least 3 times before. The color is a perfect muted purple. It’s perfect if you want to have a little fun with your hair color without going full on purple. The formula is so nice and I don’t feel like it’s frying my hair at all. Love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
amandamartinelli M.
Mount Juliet, TN
This was so disappointing. I revived this free pending an honest review. I use it today, you'd never know. It rinsed out down the drain after following directions exactly. I'm very disappointed. I will not be recommending this product and will be going to my stylist to have this color done. I would not recommend this to friends. Maybe the formula isn't strong enough for my hair, but it would bea waste of money for me to try again.
Janie V.
I dyed my hair with this one and I thought it would look like a dark lilac color. I had it in for about half an hour but by the time I washed it out of my hair. It just made my hair look a bit on the burgundy side. Not sure if it just didn’t blend well with my existing color. I followed the box to the tee and this is not my first time dying my hair. I’ve done it for many years. The only thing I was thinking was that I might have needed more than one box. But my hair is shoulder length.
Kaitlyn W.
Not ultra bold lilac! I have natural dark brunette hair. After coloring my hair was darker, but no lilac reflects even in the sun. My hair does look like it has some red/burgundy reflects in the sun, but otherwise no lilac in sight! This would probably work better on blonde or light brunettes, but definitely not medium or darker. The dye however did make my hair feel nice and soft, so that was nice!

Disclosure: I received this item in a VoxBox to test for free from Influenster.
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
This is by far one of my favorite colors. My sister has blue hair that's fading so we slapped this over it and it's beautiful! Super easy to use and doesn't leave the hair feeling dry or damaged. If anything it lets her hair look shiny and smoother after coloring it. Can't wait to see how long this color will last her. I highly recommend anyone getting this new garneir box hair dye line if you want something new, that's also quick and easy to accomplish.
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.