BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Erin C.
Lorena, TX
I received this product for free in order to review it but all thoughts are my own. It smelled nice instead of a strong chemical smell, was pretty non drippy which was good and gave a nice color over my dark brown hair without turning a freaky color . I like it
Sylvia F.
Old Hickory, TN
I was impressed by the coverage of my grays I got from this hair color. I’ve used other box dyes in the past and had issues with coverage.

The color turned out subtle and nice. Nothing too vibrant on my darker hair.

My hair feels good. Not incredibly dry or damaged. Definitely happy!
Jassmin G.
Extremely beautiful color, dark but very vibrant. Garnier hair color is great and leaves the hair smooth after application. The smell is just as amazing! Give this a go if you're considering using a box dye to color your hair next.
#complimentary
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
This is not a brand I look at often, but it’s affordable and delivers well despite the price. Definitely not my first choice but it’s simple and easy to use if you are in a hurry. I have not been disappointed with results since using this product.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
I received this hair color complements of Influenster. After using product it left my hair feeling extremely soft. The color didn’t show through as much as I had hoped but it was very easy to use. I would recommend this product!
Vanessa V.
Gilbert, AZ
This color is great! even tho my roots look a little off its still looks good ! was quick & easy to apply & wash off. left my hair super soft & smelling amazing !
Nujhat R.
Jamaica, NY
Great product, smells great and the color is very rich and shiny. I always reach for this brand because it leaves my hair soft and smelling great. Specific color does come out darker than it looks on the box but in the sun it’s beautiful
samantha s.
Pottsville
Love this color very easy to use at home doesn't take long at all the conditioner it comes with is great after you wash out the dye use the conditioner for sift hair
Nina R.
Bronx , NY
Received it today and already used !! Easy to apply and doesn’t smell strong like other hair dyes. Beautiful color and glad I was able to try it. Will continue with this product when my hair starts growing out.
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
I love it It covers everything very well evenly it doesn’t take a long time anyone can do at home and I love the avocado oil that it has I get mine at target
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.