BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Melissa G.
Edinburg , TX
Garnier does it again! Looks great and my hair feels amazing. I never would have tried this color out of a box before but I'm glad I tried this one. Love the color!!
Marilynne C.
los angeles
This color is intense!! It comes out really dark almost black but it fades into a nice red. It’s easy to use and I style it myself. Comes out just as expected I like do do darker colors in the winter so I’m pretty satisfied
Jennifer L.
When I received this product to try out I was really excited! The process was really easy the smell wasn't horrible and the gloves they provided was amazing. They actually held up and weren't cheap! Once I rinsed it the color looked amazing, but after a couple of days I noticed the color coming out. (I use a color shampoo) now I am 2 weeks out and there is absolutely no signs of color in my hair. Which is sad because I loved how the color came out. It was true to the color on the box. I wish it had more staying power.
Sara S.
I received this in a vox box to try for free to review. I used deep intense violet, looking like dark plum. I was a bit hesitant since I'm starting a new job next week.
Color was easy to use and smelled good. Color came out very dark, almost black with a purple under tone. But was pretty and not too punk rock looking. As color faded after a couple weeks, under tone was almost gray. I have used garnier before and will use again, but will return to my usual auburn shades. Was a fun change!
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
Very beautiful color. I wish I was able to keep this one and try it for myself, but with my job I’m unable to have this color hair. I gave it to my little sister instead. It was super easy to apply and worked pretty good with her medium brown hair. The smell wasn’t bad like some other hair dyes which was good. I will say next time she uses this dye we will get two boxes because she has a bunch of thick hair and it definitely would help to saturate it better.
Alex N.
Fort Worth, TX
I wanted this color to be so good, but it did not work out with my hair 😭 I feel like it would do really well with lighter hair colors. I had a darker medium brown hair color when I started out, and the box indicates that it even works well on darker hair colors. However, the most it did for me was give my roots a little lilac tint and tone the brass out of my hair a little. I hope it works for lighter hair colors because it’s so pretty!
Wendy G.
Lumberton, NC
I love coloring my hair and was so happy to receive this in an influenster voxbox to try for free!! The color was beautiful and the formula didn't dry out my hair. My go to critic gave it a thumbs up as well! She's even thinking of getting it for herself. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme
Jennifer M.
Cedar Bluff, VA
I was skeptical about the color when I received it, but it ended up being beautiful once done. I recommend this and would use it again! My hair feels really soft and it was an easy product to use and the color rinsed out easily and was not staining.
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
Love Garnier Nutrisse Hair Dyes! I got the color Passion Fruit. Its a deep burgandy color! i ussed this color to dye my roots. Then I bought Garnier Nutrisse hair dye in the color light cool denim. It turned out beautiful! Instructions are very easy to follow! #influenster #GotItFree!
Chelsey A.
Kalamazoo , MI
I love the color! It feels great after you apply it as well! It is more true to the color than other box applications I have used and it was easy to use! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to dye their hair quickly and use a box.
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.